Got banned from the student doctor network forums

>got banned from the student doctor network forums

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Is my dream dead?

what the fuck did you do, called someone a nigger?

I said DOs are brainlet fags and poor nigga drop outs. I also said optometry is fucking fake and vet is for women

i also made fun of a brainlet for not getting into any fucking schools, how do you even do that

So you got banned for being an abrasive faggot? I fail to see the problem here

But I'm right?

well yeah but you should have been smart enough to know that not being PC can get you in trouble
how's optometry fake anyway?

I don't understand why you'd go for it and no ophthalmology unless you were a brainlet or just had no fucking self esteem

I've already been warned before for being fucking honest and saying what everyone else tries to hide, that I'm in it for the money

You proved yourself to be a useless asshole that no one wants to work with.

If I was the gatekeeper to the forum I'd gladly block you out. There are thousands of equally qualified candidates who aren't assholes to choose from.

Why are you surprised? Autism?

you're quite naive if you think you can say be straightforward and honest without consequences, especially on internet forums

why shouldn't i be straightforward, honest, and brutal with people going for the same position I am? I only act this way towards peers because they should be able to take it. I'm sick off the mollycoddling culture of med students and pre-meds

Going into a field for the money sounds fun until you work the rest of your life doing something you have no passion for.

I never had passion anyway so I'm fine with that

I'm just here for $$$$ and to feed my own ego like most doctors

>brainlet fags
>abrasive faggot

Why the homophobia?

>why shouldn't i be straightforward, honest, and brutal with people going for the same position I am

Because they will sense you are a selfish prick. Why would they accept you as a competitor/collaborator if you are clearly going to backstab? Into the trash you go...

This thread is verging on bait.

because that's how society works? i'm on your side on this one, but you were asking for it
you are not going to change the pervasive culture of virtue signalling and political correctness, so you shouldn't fight it. not that i'm saying that you should turn into a redditor but you should be able to keep your mouth shut

I consider feeding an ego a passion to some degree. It's half of why I wanna do ortho surgery.

well enjoy the 6 figure debt and not making money until you get out of your 4-7 year residency after school and then having most of it go to malpractice insurance

How expensive do you think malpractice insurance is?

I have no horse in this race. I'm a funded PhD student in Chemistry.

Medbros can have their own arguments. I'm out of here.

I know it's fake but made me kek regardless

> Wants to be M.D.
> posts Doctor rerum naturalium cap and stole

Unless the M.D. stands for Mathematicae Doctor I think you're confused. But you don't need to post on any internet forum to be any kind of doctor.

Why are you using 4chin lingo outside of Veeky Forums?