Is Hungry Man the best frozen dinner?

Is Hungry Man the best frozen dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

eat2live.com/eat-frozen-entrees-meals/korean-inspired-chicken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Hasn't been since the 80s. You need Marie Callenders.

Did you just assume my gender?

Do they still make this one? It was my favorite

I think they are a bit overpriced, I just stick with pizza rolls

Haven't seen that in awhile

>pizza rolls
>with homemade mango salsa
Get the fuck off this board with that dumb shit, you don't lay a steaming turd inside a Camaro and pretend those are on the same level, so why does this dumb shit get a pass?

How is a steaming turd in any way nice and respectable? Because I know you're not pretending a Camaro is high and mighty in class.

Yes they do, but they've moved into the "Select" variety of hungry man.

>select variety

Lol, american marketing everyone!

>1LB OF FOOD

I've had it twice. Fucking awful like dog food. Costco frozen shit is good.

I had a dutch relative stay with me and he put mango slices in spaghetti sauce and it was really good. They're similar kinda sauces.

wrong
look at this class motherfucker

does marketing not exist in yurostan

>eat a hungry-man
>still hungry

I wish I could cook one of these but the mice have taken over the stove, it's kind of gross

No, cold leftover pizza hut is. Whether you heat it up with a microwave or stove, it's scrumptuous. My boy. My sweet boy
Post your biopucci

I really like this brand. Although I feel they've changed the palak paneer recipe because it's less flavorful lately...kinda disappointing.

Stouffer's lasagnas are the best tv dinners.

that's a joke right? They're god fucking awful. McDonald's has higher quality meat. The only decent frozen dinners are Amy's, Stouffers, Fit Kitchen, and Lean Cuisine. Oh, and some Marie Callender's

I used to love the pub favorites

I was going to say that pic related had beaten them just because the recipes were better, but then I remembered how awesome MC's Delights line were.

Forgot the image.

I get them when they're on sale

which variety?

Lel

just bought two of these for $2.50 each tonight.
eating now. love it. lots of protein, dietary fiber, and plus the veggies taste firm and quality. good sauce and the chicken is decent.

eat2live.com/eat-frozen-entrees-meals/korean-inspired-chicken/

microwave or oven? big guy

i microwaved it. 3:45 in a 900 watt on high

my man, fuck waiting 50 minutes

nothing can beat banquet one dollar meals

My grandmother was the only person I ever knew who chose oven over microwave for frozen dinners. That's torture init?

Not by a long shot

I usually use the oven when I cook them.

so you can get hungrier to the point of murdering someone?

Silly user, if I'm hungry enough to murder someone, then I won't be hungry. I'd have some delicious long-pork right infront of me at that time!

seconded

that'd be one of my favorites if not for the garbage quality of the cheddar sauce
chicken and waffles is where it's at, boneless chicken with mashed potatoes is a decent second

fried chicken (the boneless kind)

turkey is good on occasion, especially if you're a bit hungover

Their chicken tikka is super good. Though they've cheaped out by halving the serving and replacing it with rice. Feels bad man

This

Nice meme

mah nigga

>no one's posted amy's

enjoy your """food""

*blocks your path*

was too busy thinking about how tasty this is to remember to post the pic

It was the first image I found that was a good size and featured the product by itself.

King of frozen food coming through

Honorable mention: Stouffer's Lasagna normal lasagna, not the kind with sausage in it.

This
I can't imagine that it has any nutritional value at all, but damn is it nice

The box says it has trans fats but I have the ingredient list so often and cannot find anything partially hydrogenated.

It's the tastest frozen pasta. Also the worst for you, even if you don't care about transferring fats

havent seen that shit in a cool minute, it was the best when cooked in the oven that way the chicken isnt a soggy sponge