That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

>poorfags who can't afford red bull

Red Bull tastes like doo doo
At least white can monster doesn't actually taste like anything

>niggers who drink Red Bull because it tastes like Robitussin and they can't handle the non grape flavor of Monster

>paying more for an inferior product,

>that first dick of the day

why not just drink water?

>redbullies btfo
Sure got Chug Chad in here quick.

>all these 16 oz plebs

You need to cool your jets. SIPBOYS are inclusive. We don't make fun of other sippers. We offer constructive feedback. Try "I feel as though drinking 16 oz drinks isn't as patrician as the SIPBOYS could be." That way you are being constructive and showing people a better way, but not in an off-putting way.
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Are you autistic fanboys picking sides over energy drinks too? It's like fucking /v/ here, but with a bechamel based cheeto dust on your fingers.

I drink all three of the main brands. Monster, Red Bull, and rockstar. I usually drink the original flavored and the coffee versions, but I try all the different flavors at least once.

I recently had to switch to the white monster because of some diabetic problems, but it wasn't worth it. They're good, but they're no replacement for the OG green can.

Get on my level.

>diabetic problems

Well, pre diabetic. I'm still waiting to see what's going on with that, but I'm definitely not cutting coffee and energy drinks out. I've developed too much of a dependency, and don't want to deal with the headaches.

>waiting to see what's going on with that
>I drink all three of the main brands
>I usually drink the original flavor
>no replacement for the OG green can.
>Get on my [diabetic] level.
I think I found your problem, son.
...And your solution.

Tastes good man

What the fuck is this autism?

?

?

I had to leave my girlfriend a few days ago, going to be gone for 2 months for work
I opened my backpack for the first time today and found a bag with 2 absolute zero white and 1 orange, a large bag of beef jerky, and a note

this is true love fellow sippers. i'm going to marry this girl

?

This post brought to you by Monster™

Reminder to report these advertisement threads.

Let's get rid of these shills.

This meme is retarded

This post brought to you by Monster™.

Why are these threads allowed?

Omg. I would unleash the beast on her, if you know what I mean!

>brags about drinking all three brands then admits he's pre diabetic all in the same post
you can't make this shit up lmao

Yeah, I found the solution too.

Insulin or mitt Forman.

I'm not cutting back. I'm not even 30 yet. Diabetes runs in my family. I still exercise and drink water. But I won't cut back on the few things that get me through the day.

both of you should be deported to labor camps in North Korea...

This meme is retarded

S I P B O I S 2 0 1 7

all inclusive S I P B O Y here

i would recommend caffeine pills as something else to try if you don't like zero ultra sips

This meme is retarded

I like sips but I'm a bit concerned about what's in them.
I've limited myself to 1 sip can per week. Friday is my sip day, looking forward to my sip tonight.

Just remember, to get the full sipsperience you also need to take 200% daily value of 4 different B vitamins plus supplements for taurine, guarana, ginseng, l-carnitine and a slew of other micro and macro nutrients that your body needs... Or you could just sip one Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™. The choice is yours.

Your mom is retarded.

>1pm on a friday, weekend beginning

Gunna do a sip run lads.

Coles has them on special, 8 cans for 14 bucks.

I'm a woolies kid how dare you talk about coles in my presence.

My local Sip Shop has 16 oz cans on for $2 and I have a $100 gift card boys

Literally my local didnt have any Energy Zero

settled with a orange monster juice drink and it was okay..

Can all of you fucking niggers drink bleach?

This meme is retarded

>choosing an early death just to drink flavored caffeine
pls don't be on medicaid pls don't be on medicaid

>tfw 50 for $100

>white can monster doesn't actually taste like anything
how fucked are your tastebuds

The drink is retarded. It tastes like shit. Only good monster is the regular one.

its 3:00am and ive entered the sip thread.should i go to 7/11 right now and buy >a sip

I wanna overdose on sips

>tfw I've finally fallen for the sip meme
not regrets tho

Is this shopped?

3:43am. going to get a sip from 7/11

Welcome to the club!

Got 'em

Is this new? Just popped up in my stores. Tastes vaguely like Dr.P

>newsips
Not even on the Monster Energy™ us website. Where are you located lucky newsipper? I see Tesco sells it online... Is this a UK specific sip?

This post brought to you by Monster Energy™

Reminder to report these threads.

We have to drive the shills out. No more paid advertisement threads. This monster bullshit is just spam.

Live in Gothenburg, sweden. For other Swedes looking to cop one, I found them at a Coop

daily korean breakfast sip

Reminder that talking about reporting threads and encouraging people to report threads is against global rule 7.

7.Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

This is food and cooking related. The SIPBOYS just love their drinks and want to celebrate and discuss their flavors and sipsperiences. I'm not sorry that we continue to like something you don't like. Grow up and realize that's how the world works. You won't like everything other people like and that's ok.

SIPBOYS are inclusive, and we welcome you with open arms. But there are rules on Veeky Forums. SIPBOYS proudly respect and honor those rules. You should too. And hey, if you're feeling a little down because you realize you were in the wrong, just be a grown up and apologize. Maybe try cracking open an ice cold Zero Ultra™. It always makes me feel better.

>12 oz Korean lady sips with a straw
Please stop. My dick can't handle this level.

the straw prevents my lipstick from smudging on the rim of the can, but I also recommend it for texture enhancing

I yearn to know more

>Take a sip,
>Gangnam style starts playing in the background

How much does Monster pay you? No really, answer this.

You paid advertisement shills were already driven from Veeky Forums, and we should also drive you to wherever you faggots belong. You're cluttering up out.

Reminder to report and sage these threads for the paid advertisment threads that they are.

Have you tried Zero Ultra?

>This is food and cooking related.
No it's not. This is paid advertising. Stop it.

what do you want to know?

For starters, how much do you get paid per post by Monster?

These threads have to go

People still ingest energy drinks?

I don't get paid at all. I am just an inclusive and accepting SIPBOY trying to spread the gospel of the benefits of 140 mg of caffeine plus 200% your FDA recommended daily value of 4 different B vitamins, with no sugar and no calories.

Seriously. No one that I am aware of is getting paid a penny by Monster Energy™ to promote it on Veeky Forums on any board.

I do feel I need to remind you again that you are in violation of global rule 7 for >Reminder to report and sage these threads

The SIPBOYS are in our own thread, minding our own business talking about a topic that is Food and Cooking related. Why don't you go back to /pol, or some other place where they are accepting of people who just keep shouting "stop liking things i don't like." We are tolerant and accepting here. You don't fit in and should consider not wasting your time.

He's not going to answer this question. His mom hasn't bought him any because she thinks 2 bucks a can is ridiculous.

I have an Ultra Citron chillin in the fridge. I can't wait till later today when I get off work and can crack it open.

Cry about it newfag

Of course the anime fag love Monster
Don't worry I love for the choice of game. Hate you for the choice of drink

This, how can you guys drink that shit. The drink is comparable to cocaine

Haha
Just bought red bull attempt at a sip
It still has 15 calories and still isn't nearly as good as even the shittiest sip (blue)

>rockstar

Thank you for supporting BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE

?

Have fun exercising with one foot

Idiot

Sips are only monster zero ultra, you stupid newfag

B O I P U C C I 2 0 1 7

>lady sipper, k-sipping
>smudged lipstick
Oh god. You owe me a new dick. This one is RUINED.

Amp is objectively the best energy drink

Are you retarded

>Drinking original flavor beetus juice
>diabetic problems

hoylshit hahahahah

>contact someone about making color changing cups with custom designs
>they won’t make less than 50

This fucking sip meme is the highest level of faggotry wrapped in circlejerking that I've ever seen, holy shit

in germay the canned whole production for some shit in it. also the shit is cancer. lung cancer for men actually.

Men's fault

is this just a big double ironic meme or what? nobody is actually drinking fucking monster energy drinks here, right?

I bought 2 monsters a couple days ago and I thought I'd save one for today but I couldn't help it and I drank them all yesterday. It would feel degenerate if I drank another one for the 3rd day in a row.

This
What white Monster tastes like sweet n low

This meme is retarded

get fucked, monstercucks.
THIS is the drink for a true connoisseur.