What do you guys want?

What do you guys want?

are my choices either a steak or a shake?

you can also have both

formerly chuck's

Do they sell cars?

One fuckin frisco melt with no american cheese and just swiss please. But if they fuck up and put american cheese on it anyway it's not even a problem.

KINO

get me a double western burger combo no diced onion extra fried onion tanglers with a banana shake

Do they actually serve steak?

no its just burgers that they call "steakburgers"

Frisco melt w double meat and cheese, large fries, extra mustard packets, large chocolate banana shake
Thanks!

Frisco melt, extra patty, and a chocolate malt.

Their portions are too small, I'm going to Wendy's to get a Triple Baconator combo before I start losing weight over here ffs

Jake's Steak n' Shake?

Grab me a Western steakburger, small onion rings, and regular chili cheese fries, user. And a strawberry banana shake if you please.

I'm assuming they're still doing the $4 menu?
I'll take the original double with fries.
Is it happy hour?
Throw in a large sweet tea for $1.

I'll take a 7×7 with everything on it, a Buttery Wisconsin, one order of fries and the other with seasoning, a Birthday Cake shake and a large Coke.

fries that aren't shit

you're fucking STEAK n shake

serve STEAK CUT fries

I just want to be loved.

Their fucking burgers are so bad, why would you mash a patty so thin it all gets charred to a crisp? Burgers shouldn't be fucking crunchy like giant meat chips.
Shakes suck too, they never clean the machine so you're rolling the dice for which random flavor you'll get mixed into your order

to go to a real restaurant?

A royale steak burger, replace the American cheese with Swiss. No tomato, and see if they'll chuck some onion tanglers on that bad boi. Cherry coke as the drink. Thanks mate, you can keep the change from my order.

just a shake for me thanks. trying to watch my weight

I'll take a GT-R.

I want a 7x7. They used to be 7.77 cents but those fuckers are 10 dollars now.

nothing. $9 is way too much for a triple cheeseburger

>2:57 A.M.
I'm fucking pissed off dude, I'm gonna tell this guy in the drive-thru to fuck off, I, this is bullshit. I'm fucking pissed off.

They shrunk the portion sizes so they can still sell cheap.

>What do you guys want?
The niggers to stop working there. Seriously, the only Steak 'n Shake in my area is only passable during the day shift when normies are working there. After sunset it's staffed entirely by niggers and/or autists and the service is terrible/messy/food is shitty. It took 45 minutes for a shake, not because they were busy, but because everyone was on break at the same time.

ITT: People too cheap to spend $10 on a hamburger, fries, and a drink.

I can't imagine what it must be like, having all your language and world-view shaped by Veeky Forums.

You're welcome to come sit 2 hours in the drive-thru waiting for your $4 burger if you want.

barbecue bacon burger with a nilla shake please dad

>ITP: One of Five Guys

>Chuck's Stuck and Shuck
Do they serve clams?

Similar thing happened to me last night at a McDonald's. All I ordered was a cheeseburger, and it took 15 minutes. Service at the window and the speaker was incredibly slow. Then while I was sitting at the window waiting for my burger, I heard at least two people shout "Yo, I'm going on break". The fuck?

>implying Veeky Forums is the only place in the world that hates niggers
Mkay.

t. Suburban white boi

Two triple steak burgers

Looks exactly like a Nissan dealership.

looks like a nissan dealership at first

Still mad they got rid of the Jamaican Jerk Burger

>Jerks jerked the jerk burger.

Never been
What's good?