Thoughts on these colon cleansers

thoughts on these colon cleansers

Colon cleanser? It's a corn chip, user. What the actual fuck are you on about

shit texture. not spicy. just taste like they were bathed in citric acid/vinegear.

m8 these dont cleanse anything unless you eat 2 family sized bags and by that point you deserve it anyway. Do doritos clean you out too?

shitty taste but addictive as fuck

they really nailed down that psychology affecting crunch

Scheiße

I like how they absolutely drown them in spice. Reminds me of how chips used to be. Chip companies are pretty stingy with the spice these days.

Love them go through like 2 bags a week

I like them. Wish they were spicier.

delish

I absolutely love them. Takis Nitro are even better though.

these are just as good but hard to find.

Love them, exactly at the upper limit of how much spice I can take.

Did the cleanse for me, more than once. Barely made it to a park restroom on the way to work one morning.

>$1
>31 grams

>3 cents a gram
It's like crack

No they aren't you just need to go to a hood grocery store

Chemicals are too harsh

Literally not worth even trying. Just designed to be novelty food like toxic waste candies

>acidic chem spice
its one of those food products that you get no satisfaction out of eating whatsoever, like eating chewable rocks, you feel like they disappeared out of existence when you swallow it

>He doesn't have warheads and taquitos on hand at all time

Really unremarkable, they taste like crunchy acid. There's no real flavor or anything, just SPICE for the entire bag. All they need is a Sriracha flavor and they're set.

The taste of the corn is awful, but the powder is nice. I'd buy just a shaker of the seasoning. Fuego is the best, Nitro and the rest aren't so good

Literal shit you fuckin pansy

Pretty good desu but don't expect me to go out of my way to buy them

Thoughts on these

Thoughts on these

The ghost pepper ones are the spiciest thing you can buy at a supermarket besides MAYBE a little container of habanero peppers. They also taste good, they're my go-to tortilla chip now, will never buy regular ass plain ones or blue ones again if I have the choice.

Those things are incredible. Hook a nigga up, senpai.

I like them but near the end of the bag I feel like my teeth are gonna dissolve.

I hate that they don't have Chili Lime cheetos in my stores.

Not spicy, too salty

even if it's fake, chili pepper/lime is better than sriracha

Would be better in a spicy cheddar, it pepper jack flavor. Assholes. It only makes sense.

They really are hard to find. My local grocery store used to be the only store that sold the big bag, now they don't. I miss their 2 for $3.00 deal. Now there's no store in my city that sells the big bags.

These are trash

If you eat them you have to go back