How can coastal cucks even compete?

how can coastal cucks even compete?

they can't. culver's is pretty damn good, especially their cheese curds.

Midwest is the best. I am from Wisconsin and Culvers is the shit.

Those burgers look plain, dry, and boring
And the cheese isn't even melted.

Now pic related, that's a fucking burger

What do ya mean, guy? We have Culver's here in the East.

>need to drown the burger in 1000 island sauce to make it better than burger king

lmao

Both are in AZ. Culver's is better

>Drown
>Some sauce at the bottom

Ok?

>Burger King
>A charbroiled burger
Not even a good way to meme me lad they're nothing alike.
>Az
Only retards live in the middle of the desert

they cant, midwest is comfiest

Thread made me want to try culvers food. Going there in 30 mins.

totally melted cheese is just messy, cumbersome, and overrated. Op's pic is melted between the patties, with nice intact corners to bite.

We have Culver's in FL. It's just okay.

Wow that's the shittiest opinion I've ever seen. Those unmelted corners are cold and leave a waxy texture on the tongue

Nice stale bun and frozen patties with unmelted cheese lmao enjoy your flyover trash

Culver's is superior to any fast food burger chain I have ever been to.
>that glorious feel of having one 5 minutes away on foot

Anyone who thinks otherwise may have just been to a shitty Culver's, or takes the "flyover" meme far too seriously.

>that filename

There's one the next town over, what should I get?

>bacon deluxe
>curds
>concrete mixer

If you don't want quite as many diabetes, you can go with their root beer instead of the mixer.

better than living in a place where it's a freezing hellhole half the year

30 minutes later

>that's a fucking burger
That pure fat,user.

122% this. Yeah it sucks during the summer, but it sure beats having a bunch of salted snow rust the shit out of your car.

>Those unmelted corners are cold
No they're not.

I worked at Culver's for 3 years. Don't fall for the fuckin meme. Also ama.

They use their secret sauce: the semen of nonwhites

Which ear is gayer to pierce?

Why are these niggers shilling so hard for it? Gimme the real truth on the quality if ingredients too pls

I have both In N out and Culver's about 10 minutes from me. I love In-N-out, but I gotta say Culver's has the better burger. It's more expensive- But worth it. Both chains have their merits though.

Idk man. Everything is frozen. Machines are cleaned every night. Sometimes custard is reused. Candy toppings and gross fruit sit around forever. Stick to pain menu items and you'll be good. Fish is good too but pretty expensive

Flyover thread?

Cool, thanks for the honest review.

In N Out

Also get ranch dipping sauce for cheese curds.

Culvers is good, but I think Freddy's burger is better for that style of flattened, crisly-edged burger. Cheese curds are bomb, though. Fries are better at Freddy's, and I don't usually like shoestring.

Az fella here. We have Freddy's, Culver's, in and out and five guys.

Culver's can make a good hamburger and the double is great, but I find it annoying that the cheese and bread are often cold. It throws me off. In and out consistently makes delicious burgers that combine perfectly. Freddy's in my opinion is better than Culver's and just below in and out. But five guys is the best. The fries are bomb and the burger doesn't disappoint. It's double the price which sucks but if you go all out it beats everything IMO

>mfw my first college date was at a Freddy's
it didn't end well

CA user who's had both speaking. Culvers > In-N-Out every fucking day.

That's because you live around one and not the other you brainlet.

Lies. You're a Midwesterner larping as one if your overlords.

Which is it, faggots?

both

Springfield is meh...

Did you work at a WI location?

do you guys fry all your fry-able foods in the same fryer? chicken, fish, fries?

Had no idea culvers was in Arizona. I live in California and work in Wisconsin at least once a year. Love the place. Now I know, it's only a 7 hour drive away.

>Springfield
Braum's is Oklahoman, my dude.

Dang you'd be crazy to drive 7 hours just to have a burger lol that would be like me driving to LA just to eat at in and out (even though we have them here now the concept still applies)

Prolonged life expectancy.

by not dying in their 40s?

>you eat burgers? um, ew! wtf is wrong with white people?

Right for sure

No Illinois >

Fries cheese curds and onion rings are cooked in the same one. Fish chicken shrimp in another. Kinda gross if you ask me

>gets stabbed by an illegal
>gets shot by a nig
>gets blown up by a muslim

>gets shot by a nig
Says the murimutt

Look it's this guy again

looks tasty OP

Imagine being so irrelevant you have to cling to mega obese shit like fast food as an identity for living in motorized scooter land.

Thank god, I am not a flyover.

The sad part is not that it's obesity causing food. Some very delicious foods can cause obesity

The sad part is that it's low quality obesity causing food, which is not delicious. It is designed only to to be cheap enough for ultra-price-sensitive flyovers to buy even after Juan the migrant worker "stole" their jerrb mopping toilets at the Piggly-Wiggly, while being also simple enough for an oxycodone-addicted hayseed to be able to reliably reproduce, no matter how much inbreeding has stunted its mental development

Their entire self esteem is wrapped up in what basically amounts to livestock feed

samefaggot much

Imagine being so delusional that you think that anyone who holds a different opinion than you must be trolling and/or insane

I absolutely agree. What kind of retard brags about fast food? There's so many quality ingredients in America which can be used to cook amazing cuisine but instead of any quality cooking coming out of a flyover kitchen, you see deep fried lard/koolaid/whatever, mashed potatoes and corn, shitty fast food burgers and cholesterol 'salads' as a staple. The saddest part for sure is that they're fucking proud of it, like a hillbilly is proud of fucking his cousin.

it's alright. only reason i go there and not to steak n shake is bc i dont have to talk to anyone to get a refill

i gotta admit though, its clientele is like, weirdly super white. midwestern, blizzard enduring white. they always bring like their whole extended family. maybe because im beaner but I've never seen such a concentration of white people. I'm half afraid that it's gonna come out that the owner funds the kkk or something

>literally this triggered by a hamburger

Isn't this whole thread created because flyovers are triggered about in-n-out? Nice argument, Cletus.

>coastal cuck can't even comprehend the idea of making a burger thread without being triggered

kek!

reminder that coastal cucks posting here are most likely half breeded nigs/mexicans

>muh pink slime
Our junk food is made of actual meat, cleetus. The reason we don't bleat about it constantly is that it's really not that interesting

>literally this fuming

>But five guys is the best
and discarded

Five guys is decent but overhyped and overpriced

Like Chick Fil A without the amazing service to make up for it

>U mad
Projection, straw man, reddit

>this desperation

My dad works for nintendo

Tell him to stop making garbage.

everyone makes garbage

"Left is right, Right is wrong" is the saying

>Everything is frozen
lies

Boston here

Tasty Burger > Culver's > steak'n'shake > Wendy's > BK (burgers only) > macca's > """"uberburger""" > shake shack

Shake shack is absolutely garbage

Below McDonald's

Why do their patties look like flattened pieces of charcoal? Pretty unappetizing.

>Implying this happens in California.

We have a Culvers in Florida my nigga.

The 5$ deal is amazing.

California is like half desert itself.

Do Americans really eat like this?

>traveling on foot
>in flyover land
If you are white, enjoy getting stopped by cops every 10 feet and asked if you are ok and if something is wrong

If you are black, enjoy getting shot in the back and having drugs planted on the body

whataburger>all

yessir

Well just don't be a nigger then you dummy

>if you're not trapped in a steel cage at all times you must be in distress
Flyovers see nothing wrong with this

There is literally NOTHING wrong with shooting niggers and then dumping crack on their body dumb coastal cuck.

This. Niggers are not human

In-n-out is way better. Culver's is boring and bland as fuck

>if you aren't black there isn't a problem with getting stopped and questioned for not being locked inside a steel cage like a good little cager
This is like the urban planning version of "if you haven't done anything wrong you've got nothing to hide"

On average, how many meals a week do you not eat while driving?

Well just stop being black you dumb nigger. No wonder you people are still in poverty.

In-N-Out is good, but Culvers is just as good really if not better in a couple ways.

The reason we should not give the blacks human rights is because they are not human.

I'm not black, and I earn substantially more than you

Stop making excuses for your insane way of life

In-N-Out's BURGERS are better. Not way better, but better. Culvers wins in sides and drinks, though, and you're in fucking denial if you disagree.

The Hat (also a CA chain) beats both of them, though.

>but at least I wasn't shot
You can't walk to the store without multiple law enforcement agencies getting involved. This isn't normal, but in flyover land it is

They are human, they just have too much genetic distance on average to follow the rules White people set well and consistently. Having an honest discussion about the subject is taboo because it is known people on both sides have strong and opposing opinions on the subject that often result in violence.