Superior hot dog thread

I'm pretty pleb, been eating BAR-S weenies for hot dogs but moved on to these this year. They taste pretty nice, a lot better than the weenies.
What are some good franks/wursts?
And give a reason why you like them, how they taste and what they compare to. Thanks co/ck/s

my dog won't even touch Bar-S

i like the dogs from Costco

My dad buys the cheap mixed meat dogs and keeps grilling them and offering them to me. I just sit in my room hungry instead of accepting.

t. poorfag

>poorfag
>being picky about food
one and only one

Go to a decent grocery store and buy them from behind the deli counter

The chicken ones are "better" for you anyways.

>mechanically separated chicken is an actual ingredient

Anything else belongs in the trash
(unless it's for a coney)

Where my NE bois at?

To be honest I only like bratwurst. Frank's and hot dogs just do not taste good to me.

Nathans or bust! Oscar mayer anything is awful

>"all beef" dog
>15g fat
>6g protein
>2g carb

Beef fat and some grain filler

Hebrew National are probably best all beef hot dogs. Oscar Meyer Angus are good too, though. They cost a bit more, but they're worth it if you're not a poorfag

Damn straight.

You're just not as drunk as your dad to eat them

I like these a lot for grilling

Evergood my man, pretty widely available
Heeby Nats are pretty good too
deli dogs will always be better though

These just happen to be quite delicious my user.

If we're limited to American style hot dogs, I prefer Boar's Head. Hebrew National/Nathans/Sabrett would be my second choice.
If we're including the other types of sausages, shits too complicated, too many styles and flavors let alone brands.

These are the best hotdogs I've found here. Natural sheep casing, great snap, great taste. They've become my go-to for regular hotdogs.

I like Hebrew National. Which says a lot because I fucking hate kikes and I wish Hitler had finished the job on those subhuman miscreants. But they sure do make good beef franks by whatever means.

Just fuck off.

>I like Hebrew National
Enjoy your (((nitrates))) and tortured cow

Is this a regional brand?

Nathan's is probably the best.

There are lots of great tasting alternatives, so you don't have to support (((them))).

Yeah, it is. I don't know how far they distribute, but they're really good. I had a hard time finding good hotdogs when I first moved here until I found those.

Oscar Mayer used to be my fav mass-made hot dog. No more. Ever since they switched to this """""""""uncure""""""""" nonsense, they taste fucking awful.
I will never again buy another one of those disgusting fucking hot dogs ever again. I'll stick to the parówki wieprzowe from the Polish butcher for my hot dog needs from now on. $5/lb price increase be damned, it's fucking worth it.

>uncured hotdogs

Christ, has it really gotten this bad? People are eating a completely shit sausage yet they're worried about the 5g/kg meat of sodium nitrite? You get more sodium nitrite from the celery in your miripoix for a stew, lol.

Nathan's is the only answer. Not so close second is Hebrew national everything else is shit.

>WiFi tattoo on finger

Would not fuck

Nothing better

Hoss, you arent NE enough

>Falling for the processed meat jew

She's the only chick I know who wasn't ruined by fake tits, would bang

Eat the fucking food your dad gives you you ungrateful shit

This is the kind of attitude that's gotten us to this disgusting point.
>"hurr you already eat a little so why not eat a lot duuurrrrr",

This is how I know you'll wind up with cancer.

Just eat andouille pork sausage instead.

I do like me a red spicy weener. With tomato and diced onion. I might even put a bit o' 'cha on there.

I got news for you...

Anyone remember Plumpers? The cheese ones were awesome.

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS PFFF

Way to miss his point, faggot.

I posted Look: hot dogs aren't supposed to be a regular part of anyone's diet, whether cured or """"""""uncured"""""""" (which is an unregulated bullshit term; if that shit is pink, a wholly unnatural shade of pink at that, it ain't """"""""uncured""""""""). Nitrates become nitrites upon digestion. Nitrites, in turn, become nitrosamine. Nitrosamine is a known carcinogen.
>well, my hot dog package reads "no nitrates added!" so I'm safe, right?
No. That, once again, is an unregulated bullshit claim. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
It means that instead of nitrate being added in the form of curing salt (sodium nitrate/potassium nitrate), it's instead added in a "natural" guise in the form of celery extract, celery juice concentrate or celery seed powder. Your body, however, can't distinguish whether or not your dietary nitrate comes from saltpetre, other curing salts or celery derivatives so no matter the source, your body will still process it into nitrite and the nitrite into nitrosamine which, again, is a known carcinogen.
Look it up. Various sources, including academic research and peer-reviewed journals, find that many """"""""uncured,"""""""" """"""""no nitrates added!"""""""" foods, hot dogs included, paradoxically contain /more/ nitrate than their traditionally prepared counterparts. So guess what? Your """"""""uncured"""""""" hot dog diet is still gonna give you cancer, and quite possibly at a greater likelihood than a good ol' fashioned cured one.
And they taste like shit, to boot. Literally no reason to eat """"""""uncured"""""""" meats. None.
If you're that concerned, just don't eat any meat with that unnaturally pink hue or, do as I do, and have one or two every now and again. No meat, especially not pink ones like hot dogs, hams and corned beef, should make up a very large portion of your diet. Eat meat in general sparingly and pink meats very occasionally and you should be fine.

Jesus fucking christ pls go take your autism medicine, you're shitting up Veeky Forums with fag shit atm

You nullified your entire post when you said uncured hotdogs and sausages taste like shit. That's a blatant falsehood, I've eaten many both "cured" and "uncured" sausages that were equally delicious. So, people have to assume you're a liar, since you haven't eaten uncured sausage or other uncured deli meats. You could have made a valid scientific point, but instead you went full sperggy and demolished your own post. GTFO.

Them are fuckin wicked good bub.

Is there a difference between those and the regular ones? I always assumed it was just a meme

Honestly, not really. It's just a thing that people in the upper half of Maine eat. I grew up with red hot dogs in steamer bins at the country store. That was normal. The specific brand I posted, kayem, uses natural casings that give a bit more *snap* when you bite them. I guess that's the o lg difference.
Apparently back in the day they were dyed red to hide the fact that they were made of questionable, low grade gray and organ meat

Yeah there's some in my market basket in MA. I just assumed it was a meme when I tried comparing them to another brand, I'll give them a try next time I'm in a hot dog mood

With Plochman's yellow mustard.
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH HE LIKES THE JEW DOGS
Don't care

>all your facts are wrong because i have a shit opinion and disagree with your rational opinion
lol
""""""""uncured"""""""" sausages taste like shit and if you like them, you have shit taste.

my friends and I always call them "Anne Franks"

But they're tasty fosho

wild venison sausages pleb. its deer if didnt know tastes like no sausage you have had before or since

Yup. Hebrew National is best.

Sabretts and Nathan's tie for second.