Dominos pizzas are sh-

>Dominos pizzas are sh-

DAMN, Dominos looks like THAT?

dominos re-jiggered the formula this year and made their pizzas shitty again like they were pre-2013

Dude, Dominos is actually pretty good now.

They're not at the top of my list, but they're good

It looks more like a pizza hut pizza now, which I've always preferred out of any of the big chains. Something about the Hut's crispy greasy fried crust gets me.

Is it a pan pizza? I hate doughy pizzas, fucking papa johns and Barros (local chain) are the worst about doughy crusts.

yes it looks like shit?
damn I'm happy Ican enjoy actual Italian pizzas in my country.

>all this blatant shilling

it's baffling to me how many people unironically shill shitty chain food here.

They give me the shits, or the barfs. Made me and my friend sick before Christmas Eve this year

damn

i guess it's dominos tonight

Dominos is ridiculously overpriced if you want it delivered and only good when you're drunk.

-it

It's how companies can advertise without officially associating with Veeky Forums.

-it.

>Dominos is ridiculously overpriced

wut. their 2 mediums for $5.99 each is the best deal of all the major chains. pricing is the last of their problems.

Ahem

I prefer my local pizza joint.

>that many grease and meat
i mean bacon peperoni AND minced meat
that shit is disgusting

Not in Australia.

Here they just have the one size but they are categorised by premium, traditional and value pizzas depending on the toppings.

Without a coupon 1 premium pizza costs $22.90 delivered, a traditional is $19.95 and a value is $17.95.

They have offers like 2 pizzas, garlic bread and coke for $31.95 but that's still expensive for mediocre pizza like Dominos.

Their pan pizza is good if I want to eat like absolute shit desu, that brownie/cookie dessert they have seems like good stoner food desu

there's no way that's dominos

you can't fool me OP

>before chistmas eve this year

Thats a big time window

Maybe he means one Dominos pizza made him ill for the whole year right up until Christmas Eve?

I could believe that. Dominos always comes with a side order of food poisoning.

Domino's as far as chain pizza goes is fine. I don't get the hate on here. Its not top notch pizza why the fuck would anyone hold it to that standard?

>Not being drunk all the time

Pork isn't kosher.

As in I ate it on the 23rd and didn't feel well enough to enjoy Christmas day chocolate. Fuck that place. It's not even once it's EVERY fucking time a friend memes me into eating cuz
>It's so cheap user
>Look at these deals user
Fuck that place

>Thats a big time window
For you

Christmas eve is months away senpai

I eat Dominous every day. Started meal prepping too.

I can feel the cramps from here

I, too, enjoy going several days without a meaningful source of fiber.

Dominos REALLY depends on the area. When i was a kid i used to live by one that was awful. But then when we moved, the one by the new house tasted much better, better than anything in the area, which were just overpriced, greasy, drowned in cheese pieces of turd.

Dont knock dominos until youve had one from a decent place

Kek stupid kangaroo fuckers

If you order from dominos just ask for your pizza baked well done and the quality will go up significantly

Dominoes menu is terrible. All they really serve is bread, salty bread, and sweet bread.

this is true for any chian pizza

What is a great deal for some delivery place that gives a whole bunch of different food items? I don't want an entire pizza. I want like a whole bunch of different shit.

Pizza hut is the place to go for those kinda deals. They usually have a deal for a pizza with 3 sides.

Go to Jet's Pizza and get yourself a Jetzee

Dominos has the $5.99 each for medium pizza, sandwich, pasta, etc.

That actually looks tasty and inventive.

Not OP but it looks like Dominos to me. Pic related for comparison.

Looks ok. Would eat if priced similarly to Dominos

This is true

>Trying to bargain buy your za
Nigger if you're going to spend the money to eat out pay a little extra to get quality otherwise cook if you actually want a good value

>Looks ok. Would eat if priced similarly to Dominos
I paid $15 with a tip.

$12.50 without tip.

I could've walked over 2 blocks and got it for ~$9.75 as well since no delivery fee or tip but I was feeling lazy.

This is a Dominos thread, pal. It's like you going into a McDonald's thread and telling a mcchicken poster they should spend extra money on a better chicken sandwich from an actual restaurant. Of course if I wanted better pizza there's the option to pay more for better quality, but I'm not gonna do that every time. Domino's has it's place and, to me, the pizza in the pic I replied to doesn't look any better than Dominos

>Implying I don't enjoy putting all different types of plebs in their place.

Kek. What a faggot!

I had Dominos last week and it was okay. Crust was pretty undercooked. Tasted better after a day in the fridge desu

What the fuck is up with fast-food chains and Cheetos?

>be vegan
>get job as driver at dominos
>have to turn down free pizza and free sides every time i work

i don't desire the pizza at all but the chance of free hot food is annoying

this.

unless I have a local joint with better pizza, I get dominos because it is good for the price.

But it's free. You only support the "enslavement" of cows if you pay for their cheese products.

It makes no difference whether you eat free pizza or it goes in the trash. Except maybe a cow suffered so you could throw their products away, which is arguably worse.

Have you ever considered simply not being a faggot?

Damn, shilling looks like THAT?!

Why does someone's choice to not eat animal products hurt your feelings?

What do they call the thing in a pizza shop where pizza pies sitting on trays are stacked? They are then ready to be grabbed from there and put on the prep area for ingredients to be added.

a counter

Yeah without serious coupon dominoes isn't worth it

pizza pan rack

It's fucking shit wtf too much shit cheese, delete this I'm a paradepoppiti Italian just fucking delete this outrageous piece of shit called pizza by some americani

Wtf kill me I'm suffering, just give me a slice of true Italian pizza, and oh mio Dio "Pepperoni" it's called spicy salami wtf with "Pepperoni"

I just can't live anymore paradepoppi

Pasta la vista.

P.s. Italian is not Spanish I dare you

pizza hut is awesome until you go for the leftovers in the fridge and the grease has cooled and congealed and you realize that the pizza is ~80% crust by thickness

>Doughy crust
Nigger just get it well done

Reminds me of this from a local place around me.

Pizza dough as the bread. Love me a philly steak one.

I avoid eating meat for ethical/animal welfare reasons but if someone offers me free food with meat in it ie I'm a guest in their home or it will spoil if someone doesn't make and eat it, I'll do it in that case. Wasting the meat is worse than anything since it died to feed someone.

>i don't want to be murdered but if i am i sure hope my body gets ate instead of "wasted"

Pizza hut is the worst of the worst. At least where I am in Canada (southern alberta). The only thing edible is stuffed crust and thats only because they are the only ones who do it. Big chain power rankings:

1. Panago
2. Papa Johns (been like 7 years since I had it so it might be terrible now)
3. Dominos
4. Pizza 73
5. Ketchup smeared on toast
6. Pizza Hut

Granted I should revisit because it's also been a few years since I tried pizza hut.

dumb amerilards this is what a real pizza looks like

>amerilards
Mancino's is an American restaurant, you shit posting Shart.

Jets are popping up everywhere now it seems. Definitely my favorite pizza chain.

>American corn syrup pizza

Pig disgusting.

bar pizza is best pizza, all you thick crust fuckers are missing out

Veeky Forums BTFO

Dominos truly is the top piza chain.

>not wanting a thick crust

I bet you like flat chests too you fucking pedo

Are you and your friend from the future?

Where I live, a small cheese pizza costs around 10 bucks and there's a $4 delivery fee. I live right down the road.

Fuck Leaf land.

what is the point of a pizza if not for the crust

Just eat bread

I would like to try Jets

but it tastes different... and i want an excuse to add more than 3 ingredients to my delicious dough disk

Shit. Utter shit.

The thin crust pepperoni pizza with Ken's spicy sauce at Mazzio's gets very close to being perfect. It is reminiscent of old pizzerias. The kind your entire family would get dressed and go to every Friday night. Arcade machines were in their golden age and non-whites were non-existent. You'd come home and down a liter of Coke in your TMNT t-shirt and play Nintendo until it was bedtime.

Damn. That kid in the pic really had his shit together. I bet he went far in life.

He's denying himself the simple joys of meat and cheese, I honestly feel sorry for him.

>MUH ANIMAL CRUELTY

Please end yourself, we are the apex predators.

-it

It's okay baby, you don't have to get emotional for strangers on the internet

>honestly feel sorry for him
>we are the apex predators
not him but holy fucking shit you are embarrassing

>Yeah, I'm not Apex anything I'm just a beta numale and I'm happy that way

I work there.

Trust me it's shit.

i am missing the point so i will simply throw meme buzzwords
isnt there a mcdonals chicken sandwich thread you need to shitpost in?

>I can end suffering with the lift of a spoon

>implying i actually said or even just implied that
seriously buddy, why do we keep on posting?
at this point the thread has seen that you arent making any sense, you probably still think that you """showed all those pussy beta numale normie cringe faggots""", so ultimately nothing gained, nothing lost.

They are shit, but I would eat the fuck out of that right now.

>Took the memes right of his mouth
>Gets triggered
Lol. Get better lad

I don't order from Domino's unless it's after midnight, because it the only pizza place close to my house that delivers after midnight. I usually go to one of the better local places. However, when I do order Domino's, I get the "Brooklyn" crust. Nice and chewy and thin.

Yeah, I remember when Dominos was easily the second worst pizza chain and now they've gotta be in the top 5. I don't know exactly what happened with their company but it fucking worked.

you have to get the pan crust

Dominoe's is pretty good. Easily better than Pizza Butt and Papa John's (too much dough).

Hungry Howie's is the bomb. Flavored crusts galore.