Derrrr there are no biological differences between human races

>derrrr there are no biological differences between human races
>evolution is real

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>derrrr there are no biological differences between human races
Whether there are or not is not applicable because there are no such thing as races

Races do exists though and there pretty big differences between them. Formula One and NASCAR are totally different

>there are subspecies within a specie throughout the entire animal kingdom with the notable exception of humans

It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit

Any peer-reviewed research to back up those claims?

Source: observable reality

You can literally give a swab of your spit to companies like 23andme and they'll give you your whole racial history. How do you think they work, they just make stuff up?

yes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/

Is there any peer reviewed research which backs up the fact that racial categories do not describe an underlying biological reality.
Hard mode: no lewontin's fallacy.

Is this all you think about?

>isolated hominid subpopulations never developed any differences because evolution no real

It's true that ashkenazi jews have a mean Iq of 108-110 while noth east asians have a mean IQ of 105.

Now you have no problem admitting that blacks have a mean IQ of 85-90, right?

If that's what the statistics show, then that's what the statistics show. No scientist would say differently.

Where there is disagreement is in what one should then do with that information.

everyday this thread

Autism is characterized by debilitating obsessions with things like trains and racial IQ, and a strict adherence to schedules. We should be understanding of OP, it's not his fault he was born with this disease.

Would you disagree with the idea that based on this information we should cease the current norm of assuming that any time an intellectual industry like software engineering or trading or banking or being an actuary or corporate law or board of directors/partners at a major company has a lower % of black people than you would expect from the general population if each race was equally likely to be employed there the reason for this is due to racist hiring practices which need to be proactively countered with affirmative action , diversity quotas and lowering expectations for black hires?

Because this data shows that there is good reason for such lower representation based on the fact that blacks with IQs of 130 or higher are much rarer than whites, asians or jews with IQs of 130 or higher.

Define what a race is.

There are biological differences between you and your sister/brother/dad/mother. What matters is the significance of it. You may claim that you are part of the same race because the differences between you and your relatives are negligible but I can claim that every single human on earth is a race on itself.

>software engineering
>intellectual industry
LMAO

Anyway, what do you care? If it's really as you say, the free market will cull those corporations since they won't be as competitive.

idk who made this literally every race ralist will admit that ashkenazi jews have higher average IQ than whites. Doesn't mean they don't have much more mental diseases. 1/3 of ashkenazi jews have some sort of mental disorder. Wouldn't want to be askenazi.

dat reductio ad absurdum

Subspecie/race: A group within a particular species that shares genetic characteristics with other group members but that it doesn't share with members of the larger species

inb4 hurr durr but black people and white people can both have brown eyes hurrrr

>being this assmad for being pointed out the obvious

And I'm not into trains I'm more into planes

You literally just proved the image correct:
>m-maybe the do have higher IQ but we are still superior!

>post the same thing every single day to 'trigger' the 'libcucks'
>"lol y r ppl makin fun of me U MAD BREH??"

Yes we should accept the chaos, africa here we come

shut the fuck up you retard. did you even read what it says? And yes I'll openly admit that i care much more about my own than some kikes even if they are superior in inteligence. What'S the point of having higher IQ when you're schizophrenic? kys

Pretty sure there is a biological difference between every single person on Earth besides identical twins but idk I'm not a rocket scientist

yeah spamming these threads on Veeky Forums will surely avert this dreaded apocalypse scenario

>Literally keeps proving it correct

how am i proving it correct? Can you explain? I'm not hypocritical i openly admit that i don't care about other races. What are you on about?

No, structure is bad, we should stop caring about logic and facts as well, order is bad chaos is good. Only autists believe in order and you don't want to be called an autist, that's right, you would rather be a normal person who will always be a mediocre useful idiot.

okay buddy you keep taking down this weird strawman you've got in your head i'm gonna take a dump.

a race is a colloquial term meaning a grouping of ethnicities that are more closely related to each other than to ethnicities belonging to other races.

an ethnicity is a population who have continuously bred with each, usually in the same body of land and maintained some degree of seperation from other ethnicities such that they have a distinct identity.

see this map of the genetic distances between different ethnic groups to satisfy yourself that the human population on planet earth largely satisfies these definitions and thus that races exist.

>strawman
>While he is the one who thinks wishful thinking is okay just to not get accused of being a racist
I mean, what are you doing on a scientific board, pseuds like you're the worst. People like you are going to be thrown in zoos to show an example of tolerance.

my turds came out nutty and so did you.

>trusting Jewish studies

In other news: scientists found that the trauma of the Holocaust is genetically heritable

>Muh IQ and race
Do you guys realize that if you're using IQ to determine an individuals worth to society, race is irrelevant.
>Muh averages
You're acting like the mean of a population is always representative on an individual level, which is silly. If you treat dumb whites the same as dumb blacks then you don't actually care about IQ, you're just looking for pseudoscientific validation of your own bias.

Ironically the joke here is you, not what you wrote and the reddit is showing.

>to determine an individuals worth to society

That's not the point. And even if IQ is important it's not the end of the story, there are also health considerations, aesthetic considerations, physical ability etc

Jews arguably are White, they're more of an ethnicity and cluster with Southern Europeans. What does "White" even mean when French are closer to Ashkenazi than to Finns or Russians?

well done for attacking dumb strawmen .now try to refute an outcome of IQ differences between races that is actually sensible :

No they are not. They don't consider themselves white thus they are not white. And even genetically they are not white.