Is there still no proof about caffeine being dangerous other than overdosing...

Is there still no proof about caffeine being dangerous other than overdosing? Does it actually change brain structuring with long term use? I've heard this happens with all psychoactive drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924977X15000097
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I've heard this happens with all psychoactive drugs
It does, and caffeine is no exception. It's just that most people start drinking it early so they blame the negative effects as "growing up". Theres a reason children are so full of energy - they haven't yer poisoned their brains with babby-speed.

I've had 5 cups today, instant coffee 6 full teaspoons. I'm not feeling it anymore, i should take abreak desu.

instant coffee is shit, drink 5 cups of strong coffee and you'll definitely feel it

>>I've heard this happens with all psychoactive drugs
>It does,
Link studies showing that psychedelic usage is changing brain structure pls.

it is not dangerous, i even have theory that stimulation it provides induces memory formation, learning and other cognitive processes in long term and decrease likelihood of neurodegenerative diseases

Arendash GW, Cao C (2010). "Caffeine and coffee as therapeutics against Alzheimer's disease". Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 20 Suppl

At moderate consumption i imagine

i've drank two coffees today
i felt fantastic for a few hours, but now i feel utter shit

No.

The thing is the amount if caffeine in a cup of mud isn't near the deadly those, so you need to drink a shiton and a lot of people stoo after max 5. But pure caffeine is deadly.

Speaking from personal experience, after I started drinking a lot of caffeine for years on end, I felt like my brain was permanently stunted and gave me brain fog that I still seem unable to recover from (haven't had significant amounts of caffeine in 6 months)

Speaking from personal experience I’m the opposite so idk. Might be person to person basis.

Moderate caffeine consumption is probably not all that bad on its own, but this is also not representative of how most (Americans) consume caffeine. It's the added sugar and unreasonable work loads (which demand the caffeine in the first place) that probably end up killing us at 60 with heart disease.

Sub-Saharan Africans and jungle Asians drink far more coffee than we do at much higher caffeine levels, yet their rates of heart disease are far lower. Active lifestyles and less thirst for pointless bullshit.

addicted for sure, i used to drink pwo before lifting, realized I was addicted when I started to drink it in the morning before class...

Caffeine doesn't cause brain damage, and if it did, the evidence showing so has not been published.

Better question - does that positron-emitting tracer/adenosine ligand that they injected into the participants in that image give you brain cancer after a few years?

Did you even look at your own image? Adenosine is a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep, and caffeine works by temporarily blocking adenosine. Your image literally just shows that the coffee is working and nothing else.

Caffeine has pretty bad tolerance issues.

Everyone should use modafinil. It is way better than anything else in my experience.

I think rotating stims is still important though, as they develop tolerance.

Where do I get it

Is it better than Adderall? Because I rely heavily on Addy and caffeine pills and I don't know if Moda would actually fill any gaps there.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924977X15000097

Absence of evidence isnt wvidence of abaence my friend.

Cut vack the caffeine. Most evidence show its benefits go down if u have too much.

Comparing "oral DMT" to caffeine...

wot

There are a bunch of places where you can buy it online. Usually sourced from India where it is OTC and usually paid with cryptos. I don't know what is currently the best place to buy because I ordered a shit ton a few years ago and haven't run out yet.

You could also get a prescription. It would be off label but I've heard of people getting it for adhd.

Modafinil is much less heavily regulated than amphetamines so it's not that hard to get.

Adderall and modafinil are pretty similar in terms of their effects and side effects. I personally find moda to be a bigger productivity boost and addy gives me pretty bad headaches sometimes. Modafinil is slower to develop tolerance and easier to reset tolerance; I've been using it for years with tolerance breaks of a few months and it still about as effective as when I started.

Adderall also probably causes some small amount of neurotoxicity to the dopamine system. The research on this isn't very good, but it's enough that I would tend to prefer another stimulant over it unless you find adderall is significantly more effective.

Do NOT use modafinil if you want to have a proper sleep schedule, ever.

The post i replied to asked about psychedelics.

I typically take 50 mg asap when I wake up, or 100 mg if I have to wake up much earlier than normal. Doesn't mess with my sleep cycle.

I don't really think modafinil is any worse for sleep habits than adderall. They have roughly the same halflife and either one will prevent you from sleeping.

coffee boi here,
coffee makes me extremely happy/outgoing and works as an antidepressant for me.
the effects kick in in about 2 hours and last 2-4 hours. get very jittery too