Webm thread

SHIIIIIEEEEET

Those some damn efficient knife skills.

>All those knife taps on the cutting board
I see that shit all the time and it drives me fucking nuts
STOP DULLING THE BLADE

Oh boy! I can't wait to see all my favorite webms!
>Jack
>Upside-down cup noodles
>"Avocado is a good substitute for cheese" then adds cheese
>Mexican prison food with a bag of chips and sauce
>Hot sauce in a cup
>Fried egg chad, egg virgin

It's like if Auntie Fee wasn't on heroine

We'll see about that!

wow, i might try doing that some day

The most shocking thing about this webm is that the person's wrists are 6 inches thick.

>this kills the crabs

Part 10 is by far my favorite from this set.

Is this just one Japanese restaurant that only serves crab or something?

The resteraunt is call RyuGin and they serve other stuff as well. These webm's just come from a 40min crab video on their youtube.

damn dude fucking kung foo grandma over here

that brown and yellow shit taste disgusting. its not like uni. it taste like pond scum

What a terrible way to chop onions

been so long since I've seen this

you know that knife sharpening is just another facet of knife skills right

looks like itd be tasty but seeing what goes into it would make me never want to eat that

creative fat people are a blight on this planet

im being dramatic but seriously thats just too much

Don't know if you heard, but Auntie Fee actually died of a heart attack. R.I.P., press F to pay respects

Why does this actually make me angry?

so what is the green gloopy stuff in half of those crab vids? something wasabi based?

It's the tomalley, crabs/lobsters have this greenish paste inside of them because they don't have a liver or other bile-filtering organs

It's strange to me that this is the equivalent of eating a steak out of a cow's skull, although in this case it seems like the most natural thing to do. Free bowl and all.

it's that stuff? huh. i figured it was something else entirely, but i guess the consistency is right

The knife skills are sloppy as fuck. Without the carving glove this would be a bloodbath

>dis kills da wadermellon

because it's a waste of time and less effective than the traditional chopping of onions

ALL THIS FUCKING CRAB

tastes like mushy egg to me

yeah, ok

>Auntie Fee actually died of a heart attack
wow shit, did she really? that's actually a bit of a shame.

Can someone explain why they don't kill it first and why they have to stab it's eyes? Jesus Christ this seems sadistic.

>sadistic
>webm title is in moonrunes
The Japanese are an incredibly sadistic people, user. The sooner you learn that, the better.

>first, make sure the crab dies a horrifyingly painful death...

F A V R E A U

How is it bait? He was simply commenting on how repetative these threads are.

How do you suggest killing them? Getting stabbed in the brain seemed to work.

empathy is a white people emotion

That's some great knife skill, but I don't think this is something a novice can learn without hurting himself.

There's too many cuts towards her hand, requiring precision and very sharp blade to prevent any accident.

I came here for a .webm thread, not crab holocaust.

>Crab-kun having a nice hot bath...

Honestly the more offensive thing about this is the store-bought biscuits. It already includes a metric fuckton of sugar; so you might as well optimize for flavor. Making biscuits from scratch would not even be the most tedious part of this recipe; it would add 5 extra minutes, at most, to just mix the right ingredients together. Compare that to all the time it takes to FUCKING WRAP EACH BISCUIT AROUND A CUBE OF CREME CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE. The whole point of those disgusting tubes is that you spend no effort making biscuits, which is totally lost here since this recipe adds so many extra, time consuming, steps.
Why. WHY would you spend so much of your time making this fucking calorie bomb only to, in the end, STILL have it end up tasting like grocery store crap. It is unfathomable.

people are still posting this meme

white boi who has no rhythm

cant beat jack knife skills on ceramic knife review

It looks like she's wearing a protective glove, which raises a lot of options for knife techniques.

Fruit is mostly water, it's not dense, he's not evening slicing, just straight pushing the knife through the fruit in his hand, those shitty kid safe plastic knives could do this as well.

i suppose the store bought ingredients make it cheaper?

>all these crabs
fuck i miss living in VA

the blueshelled crabs flow like wine there

even the camera's dizzy

I mean, I get where youre coming from, but whats the alternative? Lethal injection?

>Lime juice
>Lemon zest

This really angers me for some reason

>lethal injection

poison the meat?

Is Jackposting a bannable offence?

Just stab the brain like nice people do with lobsters

Yes

Thats why she has a glove dumbass....

Or meat off the bone.

Where did they find that crab space helmet?

This but unironically.

I got concerned at cream cheese and offended at the bag of sugar.

What's the green stuff, some sort of wasabi mayo?

Whats the batter dropping technique at the start called, anyone know? Thanks for all the crab vids

No.

No need to be mad.

I don't know about the technique, but the end result is called tenkasu, and is a common ingredient in noodle dishes (if you see "tanuki" in the name, that's what they mean).

I would rather be watching Jack shit instead of crab shit to be honest.

I wish I liked crab, but I don't.

It's the freshest fish you'll ever have, that's why.

Anybody have that webm with the cup of noodles with Doritos sprinkled on top then about 18 different sauces drizzled on top?

Well... If you insist

gee i wonder why shes so good at that.

fucking loved that movie

>These Mac and cheeses are simply.
>Blaaaaarg

a reminder that if you don't want to eat this you're literally gay

They were well alive into the cooking process. So not really.