I wrote a letter to my 15 year old self

I wrote a letter to my 15 year old self.

How long till you read it?

Did the same thing and had to do 45 days for communicating threats.

>he thinks from 15 to 23 is a significant enough span of time to write some silly shit like this

What an absolute joke.

>less important stuff:
>reading

Why do people do this?

It's less important to the people who are reading it in general. But I would put it up there with the more important stuff. I would have just stopped it there, except for the fact that this is intended as a blog post, so I wanted to stop the actual blog part where it would be most meaningful. I was writing this as though it was a message to my actual 15 year old self though.

I have been going through sort of an emotional volcano lately, a lot of dormant emotions sort of erupted inside of me very suddenly a few nights ago because of an incident, a play I saw. It was making me feel depressed and resentful of my life, so I decided to write this letter to my 15 year old self, which was the point in time I felt that my life started to go wrong.

he's going to be 23 again

How bored are you?

can we write letters to your 15 year old self too?

Not at all. I have actually been feeling very emotional lately, as I said here >I have been going through sort of an emotional volcano lately, a lot of dormant emotions sort of erupted inside of me very suddenly a few nights ago because of an incident, a play I saw. It was making me feel depressed and resentful of my life, so I decided to write this letter to my 15 year old self, which was the point in time I felt that my life started to go wrong.
Which is why I decided to write this.

Shour

If I could see my 15 year old self I would punch him in the face and tell him "that's for punching me in the face!"

this is a nice bait, OP

LOL

I'm not reading this shit, senpai.

If I saw that my 23-year old version would write like this I'd kill myself. And if I was a 23-year old who wrote like this, I'd advise it too.

What about the writing do you not like?

Be sure to keep it somewhere safe so you can read it when you turn 15

>tfw wrote a letter to myself once
>opened it a year later
>ended with "you'll know what to do"
>I didn't know what to do
>starting college me was just as dumb as starting sophomore year me
I give shit advice, don't listen to letters from little brat me.

This is actually horribly written. I didn't read its entirety, but its because I couldn't. Its so bad.

You've been communicating them threats for 3 years bud. When you gonna try an act on 'em?

Look, motherfucker. I've seen your shit before. You don't scare me. I was in the lions fucking den. I can handle an asswhooping and I can dish one out too.
So try violence. Go ahead. Oh man, please give me a reason.

hearty kek

I think he wrote it as a joke, he advocates the use of tumblr and praises himself for being an outspoken atheist