You shink X worksh dish wey, but acshually X ish shubverted and worksh in the eggshaggt opposhit wey

>you shink X worksh dish wey, but acshually X ish shubverted and worksh in the eggshaggt opposhit wey
>[selling of books intensifies]

I feel like there is an epidemic of retards in this country who don't understand abstract concepts.

and so on and so on

*sniff*

>You shink you like ecksh genuinely, but ACKSHUALLY DISH ISH NOT DEE CASHE (*rubs nose*) this "genuine liking" eesh acshually purest ideology (*tugs shirt frantically*)
Fucking leftists always think they know what I think better than I do. High and mighty bullshit.

I'm personally a fan of false generalisations, but this one fell flat.

This is actually a hegelian concept, calling Hegel a leftist would make me think anyone knows what you're doing better tha you because you're very clearly a mental retard.

your insecurity is almost depressing

>There are conflicting interests in society
>Everyone believes they act in their own best interest
>Someone is smart enough to trick others into acting out for that someone's interests
>The_more_you_know.jpg

Sometimes the obvious need to be stated and fleshed out into its consequences OP. And if it sells book to feed your vegeratian Eastern European belly, even better!

>*rubs nose*
>*tugs shirt frantically
My fucking sides.

But Zizek does this schtick every single time.
>X is a popular believe
>point out that actually the opposite of X is true, and we're all misslead because of [random mix of Lacanian and Freudian theory + sexual metapher]

At this point I think I could ad lib throw out these Zizekianisms about pretty much anything
>People think the point is of psychoanalysis is to heal people, but in fact a psychoanalytic who has healed someone has failed psychoanalysis
>People think nationalism leads to fascism, but in fact those who aren't nationalistic are the most fascist
>People think Carnival is a perverse outburst of human animalistic sexuality, but in fact carnival is pure ironic self-castration yadadada opposite of animalic
(Only two of those are invented by me)

If he weren't so likeable I'd call him a Fraud.

>People think the point is of psychoanalysis is to heal people, but in fact a psychoanalytic who has healed someone has failed psychoanalysis
In the good universe Zizek wrote this is one of his many books of vaguely sad metaphors, desu

The point is that I'm accusing him of painting what is essential abstract high brow conspiracy theory as genuine intellectual social critique.

Psychoanalysis has no objective to heal; its objective it to re-integrate the individual into his society, by, ironically, excising his individuality.
As for fascism, well: everyone's a fascist....no person can serve two ideologies at the same time, one must take precedence. You cannot entertain an alternate ideology while espousing your own. Which means, when push comes to shove, I will use my ideology to beat you to death, and your shit ideology with you. We are all 'nationalists' to our own personal beliefs.

>i'm illiterate, so i think this is clever

you don't know what you think you stupid cuck

you: a series of actions easily stereotyped
me: undefinable. ineffable. untouchable and immune to criticism

Hey, yer trip's still on - you should turn that off since you're no longer in the relevant thread.

>We are all 'nationalists' to our own personal beliefs.
Maybe if you're FUCKING SPOOKED

I recently listen to a podcast where zizek stated that the internet should be controlled by "government". Man is a buffoon!

wow you ARE mad.