Receives an order for a burger

>receives an order for a burger
>forgets the burger

Seriously, why doesn't Wendy's close down already?

why do they put plastic on the burger?

Just a prank bro

I ordered a burger with just just cheese, ketchup, and pickles. They should not have taken it so literally.

N I G G E R S

those are post it notes

they usually say "put burger here" but they forgot and that's why op didn't get burger

99% sure OP just took it off the burger so he could make this epic thread

happens at all the shit-tier fastfood places. sonic forgot to add the chicken to my chicken sandwich once.

Probably ran out of burgers so they gave you an extra slice of cheese instead you ingrate

They remembered the chocolate Frosty, though, right? That's what counts.

You realize not every restaurant has the same cooks and management, right?

Your Wendy's just sucks. Actually fill out the surveys on the receipt and you may actually see some change. I sent a shit ton of bad reviews to the McD's near my work for workers standing around talking and leaving the dining room a fucking mess (corporate even contacted me a few times to discuss it) and like two months later the place is much better with new staff.

Thanks.

>Be me
>Has a stock image of a burger without a burger in it
>Needs comments and likes for sense of self-worth
>Starts shitthreads on Veeky Forums for validation

Had this exact same thing happen to me. I didn't expect them to make it with no beef. I said could I get that with just cheese and ketchup. It was a double too so 2 patties. I got a bun with two slices of cheese and ketchup. No meat. This was at Hardees. If I wanted a bun with condiments why would I order a double in the first place?

>wendys
where the fuck are the veggies? and i thought wendys stopped putting mustard on their burgers years ago.

was this location staffed by dindus or beaners?

>just cheese, ketchup, and pickles.
are you 7 years old or something? next time just tell them to hold the lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

>stopped putting mustard on their burgers
Maybe it's regional. PAfag here and ours still do it. But they don't use that foil shit anymore.

really? here in canuckistan they stopped dressing their standard burgers like mcdonalds ones years ago.

Check'd. But yeah, I don't eat there enough to know on what items but a friend of mine worked there and was training a kid who refused to put mustard on the right items because he didn't like it. He was probably just forgetting it, the little fuck up. That place was a goddamn circus.

just looking at the USA menu and noticed you guys still have the double stack which contains mustard while the rest of burgers dont have it by default.

our double stack got replaced with the "cheesy cheddar burger" which is a single jr patty with a slice of cheese plus the cheese they put on the nachos. its pretty good with a few dots of ketchup and relish. like a grilled cheese with a patty in it.

I went to Dunkin Donuts today and the fucking woman at the drive thru was so busy chatting with her co-worker that she didn't even take my card to ring up the order until the very end, after her co-worker had handed me all my food. Literally, this woman was so fucking stupid she forgot her ONE JOB.

The cheesy cheddar burger sounds familiar, like they tried it here as a promotional item or something. Kinda want to try it now tbqh senpai.

standard issue on the cuckland budget menu

Wendys and Arbys are the only national budget chains i still enjoy eating.

Our Arby's is so inconsistent with the amount of meat they put on a sandwich. It's nice to see gyros on a fast food menu though. I go back for that or a smokehouse brisket once in a while.

all you need is beef&cheds, curly fries, and lots of horsey sauce.

>let me get a burger no pickles
>You want that crispy or grilled?
>Dude, it's a burger
Fuck you, Ron

I ordered two plain double cheese burgers from mcdonalds i ended up getting a triple cheese burger and a cheeseburger

>order level maximum autist
"just" means "only"

only means nothing else. You got exactly what you ordered.

Next time grasp a 3rd grade understanding of the English language and say "no lettuce or tomatoes"

Burger King is the absolute worst. Three times in a row I ordered the Bacon King or something like that. Basically a chicken sandwich with bacon and BBQ sauce. First time they didn't include the bacon and chicken tasted like gasoline.
Second time there was no BBQ or bacon, and three gigantic tomatoes with a handful of mayo.
Third time it was just chicken and bread, absolutely nothing else. Even the bread tasted like gasoline that time.

I'd take orders being taken too literally as opposed to just being given the wrong thing three times in a row for an overpriced pease of chicken apparently dunked in gas.a