ITT: What really grinds your gears: Veeky Forums edition

ITT: What really grinds your gears: Veeky Forums edition.

>pizzas with thick, doughy crust
>hamburgers with way too many toppings/sauce that end up soggy and falling apart
>the "organic is 200x better" movement
>people who eat their steak blue
>people who're too lazy to cook their children a proper meal and stuff their kids full of McDonald's and coke every day until they get fat and diabetic
>how Europeans (namely the French and Brits) prepare scrambled eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not loving french omelets

>people that can't eat entire logs of raw cookie dough in one sitting

Ordering over medium eggs and having them come out over easy

>buy 6 piece nuggie $3.99 Mighty Kids meal
>order extra fries instead of apple slices and a fanta orange
>drive off
>check box
>no extra fries
>missing two nuggets
>some shitty book instead of a toy

>Not ordering over easy from the get
Loser

>Weak legs on a clutch.

Those fucking celiac people. They won't even accept simple solutions to their problems. We all know they could just cut the tops off of bread because the yeast rises to the top, but no-no, the world has to bend over backwards for them.

Cutting the top off a bread loaf wouldn't do shit, how fucking old are you?

it's time for celiacs to leave

This is gold

Senpai have you had the British style scrambled eggs? They're a little off sure but they are creamy and wonderful.

Not before you explain how cutting off the top of a loaf of bread is supposed to accommodate a celiac suffer when if they're food has been prepared on the same surface that anything with wheat protein has been, they have shit fits?

>yoke is cooked through

sometimes you want your yolk firm, man
t. guy that rarely gets eggs beyond over easy

I'm offended.

>Drop a small amount of butter into a pan.
>Let it heat up a little.
>Crack 2 eggs into a cup and whisk with a fork.
>Empty contents into hot pan.
>Whisk with the fork for a little while.
>Keep going until it becomes nice and fluffy.
>Empty onto some french toast.
>Add a little cheese and shredded bacon on top if you like.

That's how a brit makes scrambled eggs.

Like this?

>yoke

>having to de vein shrimp

Maybe for a sammy

>people asking if it's gluten-free

explain the proper non brit way.

scrambled is my second favourite way to prepare eggs for breakfast. poached is obviously god tier.

Didn't read the thread but agree with op except for the eggs. Also pretentious boozers, and really anyones cooking but my own

yeast isn't the fucking problem, it's wheat proteins

>>people who're too lazy to cook their children a proper meal and stuff their kids full of McDonald's and coke every day until they get fat and diabetic

Those people were my parents.

>Restaurants putting cilantro in food without asking the customer or listing it on the menu
>Any cake or cake-like dessert that has more than 1.5mm frosting/icing on top
>Pizzerias that use canned mushrooms instead of fresh
>When fries are soggy and limp at a restaurant where my burger + fries costs more than $7.50
>That bottle of mango habanero sauce that I bought last weekend that's less hot than stale black pepper (I actually tested this)
>When I buy a frozen pizza and find that it was broken in half before I bought it
>When I'm eating a sausage and bite down on a tiny bone chunk, which really fucking hurts
>Any dessert/candy topped with crunchy sugar granules
>When I buy a coconut that sounds full of water and fresh, but crack it open to find that it's slimy and rotten
>When Jolly Ranchers absorb moisture from the air and develop a syrupy outer layer

youre a fucking yoke

angery

People who say "sammy" when the mean sandwich. Fucking hell does that make you sound like a dumbass faggot.

this

I am a chef

I am sick to death of this shit, the worst are those cunts that do it for a "lifestyle choice" and fucking question everything we do, and they abuse to the point we just dont even bother, and then some cunt who actually has a problem has to suffer.

A. celiac disease pertains to wheat protein
B. normal bread is still mainstream
C. kys
D. faggot

>people eating their steaks 'bloody'
IF YOU WANT TO EAT RAW MEAT, WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH COOKING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU BRITISH FUCK ?

Tomates make me angry

I hate the 'omg, i can't even without my coffee in the morning'-people. They are living all the memes, you see on twatter.
The worst people are the ones who think it is some kind of merit-badge to only drink black coffee.
I can see your face curling together with every single microsip. You clearly do not enjoy the glorious taste of fresh coffee that isn't laced with three kilos of sugar.
I enjoy my coffee black, you don't have to. You will not loose your 'adult card' for putting in something else.

vegans, especially the kind who go out of their way to let you know that they're vegans

I have to put a little sugar in mine just to counter the bitterness. I've never liked drinking coffee straight up, but maybe it's just because I use Folger's.

I haven't had my coffee yet and I can't deal with this bullshit post

>>When I buy a frozen pizza and find that it was broken in half before I bought it
you deserve it just for buying that shit

>microsip

get fucked

>babies who cant eat cilantro and think its a personality trait to hate it
That's what grinds my gears

>"just add water"

>literally a gene

>when I get a super soggy burger or sandwich from somewhere and it falls apart
>when I used to get burritos from chipotle and they would fall apart
>when I try to make eggs over easy and the yolk breaks
>when my dumb gf cooks and doesn't time things right, so half the dinner is cold, and half is hot
>shitty thin crab legs with no meat
>cold buiscuits and gravy at literally every breakfast restaurant I have ever been to

Talking to italians about italian food

If there were ever a stereotype that were 100% true without any fail whatsoever it would be that one. It's like being snobbish about food is in their blood.

>pizzas with thick, doughy crust

Holy shit, this. And also, when they don't put the toppings all the way to the end of the pizza. Do you want plain dough? Just eat bread.

>pay for a meal at a restaurant or buy groceries
>receive receipt and change
>there you go

Not even "have a nice day" let alone "thank you." Wtf happened to common etiquette?

>inb4 muh libshits did it

SCALE did it

fuck you not all of us do that. im vegan but i dont feel the need to just tell people

o-oh...

its genetic you fucking mongoloid

I like my coffee black unironically. If I wanted sugar I'd drink something else desu

no idiot
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/

>m-muh genetic disposition
Pathetic. Grow up and get some taste

I ordered over medium once and my friend ordered over easy. His came out over easy, mine came raw.

Where do you live? I very rarely encounter this

Yelp reviews.
>We went there for dinner last night
>Incredible atmosphere!
>Friendly and attentive staff
>Generous portions, hubby could barely finish his!
>Most amazing dessert Ive ever had!
>The women's restrooms smelled terrible.
>1/5 stars, we will never return! Sooo disappointed!

>people who have food allergies that go to restaurants
>vegans that go to restaurants and expect the cook to make them something with no meat

Picky eaters. What the fuck is the point of going to a restaurant with ethnic food if you're just going to order chicken tenders off the kids menu?

die celiac

"europeans"
names 2 countries
don't you have enough money to buy a map?

>The worst people are the ones who think it is some kind of merit-badge to only drink black coffee.
I drink it black and cold.
Its a prison thing and no I dont whinge.

>personally have to deliver a dish to the table to explain to some bitch how I made her food gluten-free
>tell her I prepared it on a separate surface where no flour/crumbs/etc would come into contact with it
>bitch responds, "Oh you didn't have to go through all that trouble. I'm not THAT sensitive to gluten. Haha!" as she shoves a piece of bread into her mouth.

Using a picture of Holly grinds my gears.

>preheat pan over medium
>drop 2Tbsp. Butter in to melt
>whisk 3 eggs in bowl using a whisk
>add a splash of Dairy milk. Whisk again.
>pour gently into pan >let sit, pull edges in with fork.
>season with salt, pepper
>once a crust forms stir it all up
>allow eggs to firm, remove from burner to finish cooking from pan heat.
>slide onto buttered toast
Bone A Petite