Apart from Jews, from your knowledge of figures in science and maths, which group of people (be specific, not just W...

Apart from Jews, from your knowledge of figures in science and maths, which group of people (be specific, not just W. Euro) in Western Europe are the smartest? The best that Europe has to offer, basically.

the jews

SEND HER VICTORIOUS.... queen and cuntry my friend.

lusitanians

>scandinavia
>western
italians and french were pretty good

Well, if we are able to count the most recent group to appear in Europe it would have to be middle-eastern Muslims. They are so amazing. Through sheer political manipulation, they got the richest governments of the world to just let them live there for a free, while also giving them free money, and giving them a protected-class status. How smart do you have to be to achieve that? Really fucking smart.

Meds are the smartest. They just fucked up after the colonial period.

this. In places like Spain the average IQ is pretty high, but they are lazy as fuck. A lot of wasted potentital, specially in the youth.

Read Gustave Le Bon. Grups of people are never smart. Individuas can be smart

Sweden of course

The Jews are like theoretical science and the Swedes are like applied science. Their collaboration works perfectly.

okay faggot, so which arbitrairly defined group of individuals by their country of heritage has the most percentage of individuals that are smart?
read that book btw

Germany, without a doubt.

Scientists/Mathematicians: Kepler, Riemann, Gauss, Leibniz, Heisenberg, Planck.

Artists: Bach, Beethoven

Philosophers/Authors: Goethe, Kant,Hegel, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Heidegger,

this, and chinks. But I wouldn't define them in the same sense "intelligent"... they just make good coding slaves

Asians are, on average, smarter, but they have less remarkable individuals. It's because they are more nation-focused, and less individualistic, like the West is.

Even now you grouped a region of many countries under "Asians"

On average they are smarter because of sampling.

followed by britain and france. south europs got genetically deluted or something.

The ones who realize intelligence is t tied to a race or ethnic group because both are spooks

I never underestimate anyone, to assume one group as more intelligent than another is to set yourself up for failure