Stop bullying Jeff

Stop bullying Jeff

who the fuck is Jeff and why is he being bullied

this faggot deserved all of it

also, there is no way that dindu chick eboni was an addiction counselor.

i can't stand shitheads like him

I've stopped watching since all the attractive women have gone.

Someone call for me?

He does well on his own

painfully accurate depiction of a numale bugman.

everyone from tampa is like him or a doucebag yuppy

My name's Jeff

"that's exactly how i wanted it cooked chef"

I love how ducking broken he became the last 3 episodes he had. Rip.

G-go make a s-spaghetti and meatballs

Id believe it since most addiction counselors are addicts themselves

absolute savage

S-send the $250,000 to y-your therapist

The producers have everyone hamming up their characters this season in an almost cartoonish way this season. That said, this last episode that had Dino practically narrating the whole thing - I could listen to him talk all day. Anyone else think this guy ought to have a career in voice over or voice actor work?

B-but his brother-in-law is Vietnamese!

A flamboyant gay dancer with a heavy Brooklyn accent? Why not?

>Jeff BTFO
>Yachecia BTFO
Never thought I'd see my 2 least favourites go home in the same episode, good shit. Don't care who wins now I just really didn't want it to be either of them

I want Dino or the smiley Asian guy to win. Cate is boring and Eboni is hot but not as good as the others.

>Eboni is hot
Into the gas chamber you go

>christian nigger got eliminated
thank the fucking lord i fucking hated it when they chose her instead of Newton despite her fucking up multiple times while Newton fucked up only once.

>he doesnt appreciate black women
sure niggers are the cancer of society but their women are top tier(not educated niggres doesnt count) next to gingers.

wow, seriously cancerous post here.

It's the low voice and that accent. And the goofy cadence he speaks with. If he were the narrator or voice of a cartoon character I'd watch that show. Fuck, I'd even tune in to hear him read the fucking news. Dude may be a dancer who wants to be a pastry chef, but I really think he missed his calling. His voice is fucking gold.

He's young, he still has time.

Really makes me wish I was a TV producer, maybe in animation or some shit like that. I'd get him into a recording studio so fucking fast.

If you look at Christine Ha or Mama Cheri, they both had successful lives post-Ramsay show. Who know what doors Master Chef is gonna open for this guy?