What's the best food in the world and why is it peanut butter?

What's the best food in the world and why is it peanut butter?

Because a white man invented it.
Blacks in fact did not

Crunchy/chunky is the only correct option

HOL UP

>"As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab."

Dass raciss

Shit posting aside it really was by a white man

Peanut butter is one of my favorite things on Earth, which is why it's so upsetting that it's so ridiculously calorie dense.

WE

>facts are racist
Ooh la la, somebody's gonna get laid in college

I'm a fiend when it comes to this stuff
I need my fix

God you're the reason I wish we had Snacks back.

>"Hey guys I'm pretending to be an oldfag" the post

I'm British and my girlfriend is American. She's not a huge fan of our peanut butter. Anybody have any idea how much sugar I'd have to add to get it up to American levels?

as a burger, none of my pb has sugar added.

tsp per oz for kicks tho

>mesoamericans were white

I switched to normal peanut butter and haven't looked back. My brother made me a sandwich with jiffy and I could feel the sugar crunching between my teeth. Disgusting.

>love peanut butter
>old roommate moves out and complex immediately fills his old room with a new random person
>person informs me when they move in that they're deathly allergic to peanuts and will call the cops for attempted murder if they ever see anything peanut related in our apartment

So if blacks didn't at least "invent" the best food, do they have anything going for them?

Also why is peanut butter always referred to as being invented when other food is always created?

I hope you didn't stop bringing it home

I stopped eating anything with peanuts
I'm even too afraid to go to Five Guys and eat there because I might get peanut dust on my clothes

maximum cucked

also he can go into fuck himself , unless your lease says no peanuts i say go for it you fuck stick

That's a good question.

It's not really cucked to avoid hurting someone if I can help it, the guy's pretty nice too and lets me eat his snacks as compensation
Just that first day was wack, he was just pissed the first day because he'd just gotten out of the hospital from a previous roommate having peanut shit, showed me the papers

that's gotta be rough. i wonder why he doesn't just get a place for himself.

It's cheaper to get multiple person apartments, rooms are private, kitchen is shared
The complex management is too retarded to actually pair people up outside of random assignments

Are you really this unable to detect sarcasm you ass

for not being able to detect sarcasm without le /s

Enjoy your 3 milligrams of mouse poop per pound. Oh, and your 30 insect parts per 100 grams.

Peanut butter is pretty gross as far as contaminants are concerned.

Literally every food is exposed to bugs and/or rodents at some point.

Yes, but peanut storage is notoriously bad for this, and the FDA allowable amounts are rather generous (more so than many other foods).

>Caring what happens before the peanuts are washed and processed.

i boil 1000's of eggs every day for a living, thats my job. they come in covered in mold and maggots but that shit doesn't come in the final packaging. food processing is a dirty job

Those values are post-processing in the actual peanut butter.

why do you do that?

Because it goes well with so many things and is the BEST way to get protein

I'd guess for money

im sorry you dont know what its like to work for a living

>Not making fresh nut butters in your local WinCo bulk department.

Big clear plastic hopper, never seen any feces or bugs in it.

no like what are the eggs for?

>it's another "I'm better than you because I believe the gross urban food myths" episode

Probably pre boiled eggs. Premade egg salad sandwiches. Potato salad.

BUT
WE

Or you know, you could look up the FDA regulations yourself and find out that what I posted is absolutely correct.

Its not even the best nut-based butter (no homo)

The only other one I've tried is almond butter. Is cashew butter any good?

I fucking love peanut butter but there's sooo much fat, man...

WUZ

>not having 75% of your diet be fat

>it's another binge watch netflix + chow down on peanut butter crackers episode
no wonder i'm so fat

What a pathetic life. Imagine being such a worthless fucking lemming that this is what you did with your life.

The difference in bong pb and burger pb is consistency from fromm experience. Burger pb was runny as fuck when I had it there

He's autistic