Intellectuals

By admitting I'm a pseud and trying to better myself I am closer to being an intellectual than any of you will ever be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVot73eURaI
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
youtube.com/watch?v=_I_pMm4KZ-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just being aware you're a moron ain't doing noting to make your brain big

by admitting you're a pseud you're lightyears ahead of 99% of people on this board who don't have that courage

pseuds unite. how do i leave this hellhole and become intelligent for real?

Actually I've made a bit of progress after doing so.

fake it till you make it bb

what if i'm not actually a pseud though?
i'm a deeply esoteric manimal

Good for you user. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

DAE a pseud lol!!!! I'm such a pseud!!1!! ecks dee!!!!
the number one rule to being aware you're a pseud is not saying aloud that you're aware you're a pseud. By calling attention to your pseudishness you confirm it. Be mindful of it while also combating it, and don't hand people the opportunity to box you into a corner on a silver platter.

Thanks. I've noticed that I seem to have a lot more free time after admitting it.

>taking Veeky Forums buzzwords seriously
You probably should leave this place for a while.

But I don't care if you guys make fun of me about it

You sound like a real insecure pseud, i'm just asking for help to not be one, im not proud of it, just on the grind

It's not a buzzword. Barely anyone here knows what they're talking about

It's exactly buzzy as "normie" vs "us" or "red pilled" vs "blue pilled" or any other concept various boards invent to create identity. The whole thing is pathological for Veeky Forums as a recluse for people who think their hobbies justify the belief that they are better than other people.

Pretty sure that I am the only one posting in this thread who isn't a pseud, lads.

oh yeah, watch this

This song of my soul rings out
>ring ring, ring ring
Yes, hello.

how do i become not a pseud

The clue is in the image name, friend ;)

Sometimes, it really is just that simple.

>not recognizing the impossibility of attaining the status of intellectual
>not becoming a conscious anti-intellectual instead

you're weak. let your soul ring out
>ring ring, ring ring
what does it say to you?

i have to be anne frank?

Who else here unironically think that they're smart but lazy?

I've excelled in literally everything I've tried so far, but I've never pursued any passion as much as I should have, ending up talentless.
Still, I'm extremely creative, my intelligence is lively and my intuitions are almost infallible (not that they're not being costantly analyzed and tested). If you'll gather 99 people who know about composition as much as me I'll end up writing the most beautiful and brilliant sonata. If you do the same with poetry I'll end up with the smartest and deeper poem amongst this sea of mediocrity. These creations of mine would still be mediocre, since there won't be enough awareness of the medium to truly act deliberately, but they'll still be the best among all the other mediocre ones.

I'm sure (and take it with a grain of salt: we're talking about personal truths here) that if I could attain the discipline to become truly erudite in one craft, I could be the next Beethoven, Michelangelo, Dante.

Too bad that for me even leaving my bed and I have not done so in 2 weeks now) is already a insormountable struggle.

Anyone here feel (uniromically) this way?

you can never become truly intelligent

I did, but then I forced myself to write a lot. I'm on my way to becoming great.

you're delusional, very young or both. at best, you should declare yourself agnostic about these things. also your spelling is atrocious. but please, do work away and prove me wrong.

>you should declare yourself agnostic about these things.

You should imagine myself grinning while saying these things. I'm aware as much as you are about how ridicolous all of this sound.

>also your spelling is atrocious.
My bad, I've started learning English only 2 months ago. Thanks for having pointed it out.

>but please, do work away and prove me wrong.
I'll find a way.

fool, it was a roach b8 all along
as for you, stop tricking these kiddos, your manipulation has no power while I stand on watch. Here's your (you) now leave damn roachie

... I'm from Switzerland.

so what, swiss people are supposed to be smart or something?

I thought you were implying that I'm Turkish or a arab in general.

Pseuds are the real intellectuals

your b8 is pretty good m8, but everyone on Veeky Forums knows what a roachie is

but im going to play along for a minute, it might be fun tehehehe....roachie.

listen to this song and tell me what you think
youtube.com/watch?v=qVot73eURaI
then take this test 16personalities.com/free-personality-test
if its not intp or intj you aren't going to convince me

finally answer me one riddle: What has no end, no middle and no begining?

finally listen to this song youtube.com/watch?v=_I_pMm4KZ-c
and tell me what you think

Yeah, not going to do it mate.
I mean, you should have expected it: the entire premise of my post is that I'm extremely lazy.

you're not from switzerland you lying, fraudulent fuck. quit wasting time on this board and go do something that makes you happy you bottomfeeding scum.

Why do you fags hold yourself up to the standards of being either intellectual or pseudo intellectual? They're both insufferable cunts and not worth having as a role model.

>Who else here unironically think that they're smart but lazy?

I was notorious for being that "lazy smart kid" in school, and let me tell you something

You're actually just an idiot. The real smart people know what steps to take to get ahead in life, not jerk off inside their own heads.

So get out there and apply yourself :^)

Why are you doubting that I'm from Switzerland? And what relevance does it have after all? Do I need to speak in Italian in order to prove my "value" to you? Quanto puoi essere superficiale? Ciò che ti manca in intelligenza lo compensi in stupiditá.

tl;dr: fuck off

his sentence structure is certainly not that of a native speaker. a few dashes of non-native specific spelling errors too.he's certainly not a native speaker (no offence Swiss guy, your English is still good), not certain if Swiss, but I know for a fact that you sir are afterbirth retarded.

>samefagging this hard
did i hit a nerve?
youre not smart, as others have pointed out, you're the kid who will never amount to anything while blaming 'muh birth' 'muh depression' 'muh laziness ex DeE'

just do the thing you sincerely like to do independent of the identity you make for yourself

>

>defending this douchebag pseud from my wicked roachie b8 onslaught
people like you ruin my fun
curiously though he spoke italian before swiss, i wonder why

dear god user, let it rest

I live in Lugano, the common tongue here is Italian.

okay moral user. you win this time. people like you deserve happiness