I just got my first ink done. Does anyone else on Veeky Forums have any Veeky Forums related tatoos...

I just got my first ink done. Does anyone else on Veeky Forums have any Veeky Forums related tatoos? Any good suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

contrariwise.org/2013/01/08/a-book-is-a-loaded-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put a book in your head and pull the trigger, degenerate

>paying for the inked jew
never gonna make it

power is knowledge

A book
is a loaded gun
created by man
and meant
for evil
My father
didn't love me

>a book is a loaded gun

it isn't tho
it's a book

contrariwise.org/2013/01/08/a-book-is-a-loaded-gun/

>mfw OP is a literal retard who made a categorical mistake

you 'dun goofed

>tfw everyone has tattoos and it makes you insecure and want to get one but you know tattoos are stupid as fuck and needlessly expensive

why do people get tattoos? Every single reason I've heard of why people get tattoos have to do with narcissism

A book is a toasted bun

It's a quote from Fahrenheit 451 you dummies.

And OP was obviously baiting, this isn't his arm. This tattoo is at least 4 years old and is readily found with a cursory google image search

Two words:

>Ballistics.
>Forensics.

r8 h8 masturb8

Tattoos are nothing but a they like to think, hopeful reminder that they aren't like every other, mobile phone obsessed, Harry Potter, MCU watching social media zombie. Ironically they are doing the opposite of what they are thinking and indeed conforming to something. They think their tattoo has power "LOOK AT ME! I'M DIFFERENT!", they want it to scream but their screams go unheard and their collective individualism is crushed.

>not getting it on your neck
Pusssssssy

>implying Fahrenheit 451 isn't shit lit for plebs that every self-respecting patrician would shun

Tattoos are the working class stamp

no one is actually this retarded but good on you for doing the smug 'look at me i'm self-aware in a world of sheeple' thing yikes

get a picture of a book and an equals sign and a loaded gun with, "srlsly," written under it on your other arm.

He trashed his point with inane arguments but there's a kernel of truth in what he said.

Tattoos are mainstream now, a lot people get them because they're popular and it has become acceptable. There used to be strong meaning behind a tattoo, nowadays it's just an accessory for most people.

He's retarded because he shouldn't care about what people choose to do with their bodies, instead of whining like a little child.

then get, "No seriously go with me on this, think about it: a book is like a loaded gun because xxx...." and write your explanation in detail across your back.

The pen is a loaded gun would've been much more fitting and poignant but he fucked up.

I mean it was alright. I guess at the time it was written it blew everyones nips off. Would never get a tattoo for it tho

> There used to be strong meaning behind a tattoo
no
> a lot people get them because they're popular
no

cool beans

Still better than getting "GAME OVER" tattooed on your fingers. I mean, how many of the people who pull the "two four-letter words across the fingers" bullshit have even seen "Night of the Hunter"? Probably none, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

>Hairy nippled DYEL puts on a berzerk mark
What are you trying to accomplish?

enjoy coming to real bathhouse pig
yakuza and pig are not welcome
nobody want tattoo scum in world

I got an Infinite Jest tattoo as well.
The whole novel.
On ma dick.

I got my first one because I had just turned 18 and I knew it would piss off my parents. It is of a rat chewing on a biohazard sign, because I used to raise lab rats for sale to a local chemical research firm.

I got my second one when a girl who hated them kept breaking up with me and getting back together for the Cosmo drama of it all. I got it after the 5th time she pulled the shit. It is a skeletal pirate, because I love pirates, and thought it looked cool.

Both are hidden easily with a t-shirt. Very few people know I have them, but I don't regret them at all. It's an interesting experience, and a decent reminder of who I was in the past.

That's some 1000 angels on a pinhead tattooing, right there.

I got a bunch of them, that I know find to be incredibly stupid and childish.

Basically I was an insecure young man, and I thought getting a tattoo would make me edgy, cool, and badass. It didn't.

I seriously cringe every time i see them in the mirror.

Keked

I went through a phase where I felt that way about mine. But both of mine are at least 20 years old now, and I just look at them as part of my more emotional youth. They're really no worse than looking back at your early writing, and seeing how much you've grown.

>A book is a loaded gun.

What was meant by this

Must've been abridged
Must've been a link to the audiobook
Must've been "Infinite Jest: The Whole Novel"
Must've been a lot of overlap
Must've been a picture of the book
Must've been the worlds smallest tattoo gun and also smallest tattoo artist and also uracunt

underrated

nice nip user

>you miss every page you didn't read

Pro tip: Don't get a tattoo that you think is meaningful, get one that looks nice.

Never get words or quotes tattooed. 99% of the time the "profound" words you get done will end up making you cringe within 3 years. 100% of the time, the tattoo will age badly and look like shit after 5 years.

>mfw I got a "deep" song lyric tattooed when I was 18 and had to pay $800 to get it covered up last year because I was sick of seeing it

Beating
Beating down
Beating down on us
Like the rain
Like the rain beats
Like the rain beats the earth
Without a sound.

>He's retarded because he shouldn't care about what people choose to do with their bodies, instead of whining like a little child.
Not everyone is a liberal, senpai. Calm down.

fpbp

fuck off Jamal.. Always thinking about muh dick.

>Pro tip: Don't get a tattoo

Fixed your post

If you're going to ink your body, then at least do something aesthetically pleasant, not an atrocious plain text.

What quote?

cause it all has like power n shiet man

I know im over analyzing it but Ideas and physical force aren't the same thing.

underrated

The only tattoo I ever considered getting was

"Remember, man, that you are dust and to dust you shall return."

up my arm so that every time I look at it I remember my mortality and what really matters.

>why do people get tattoos?
Because they're confused effeminate nu-males with no aesthetic taste.

>tattooing an anus on the back of your neck

lol

I really really hope it was some Linkin Park lyrics.

>implying there arent some aesthetic as fuck bro-tier tattoos
get some tribals done you fag

SomeBODY

Once told me

The world is gonna roll me

some things in the world deal exclusively with the image and style and thats perfectly fine

When I was younger I wanted to have this tattoo from Night of the hunter but reversed as I'm righthanded

This is bait, right?

>not having the molecular structure for a fake space drug inked into your flesh

people want to rebel against the establishment when they are younger

so they show how different they are by having the same idea as every other kid: they get a tattoo

>mainly women

Do you carry your juvenile works around on you every day? That sounds like hell desu

I am not my mother
Nor my grandmother
Though they are part of me

I've given myself most of my tattoos. I hate tattoos and hate myself so I figured I'd get a bunch of "depression tattoos". I'll either kill myself or they'll help me grow.

this

That's why it's bait honey

this is my mom's. she's read more books than anyone here.

So you ran out of paper and decided to write down quotes in your skin?
Gtfo you child minded retard

mmyum yes pls

People are allowed to do things for themselves. It's not narcissism.

she looks like she teaches middle school english

Must've been autism

>turn 18
>want to spite my parents
>get a circle tatooed on my wrist (it was based on one of my favourite dreams)
>3 years later I'm complerely neutral about it, I don't like it enough to brag about it and I don't hate it enough to want it removed

How would you judge me?

I was 20 and didn't know any better. I'm thinking of getting it removed, it's gonna cost like a grand.

Mother, tell your children, not to do what I have done. . .

Great shame pig skin, kill youself.

Are you Irish?

angry of your swastika on head and getting kicked out of authentic bathhouse angry boy?

Tattoos are so fucking ugly.

"Here's a bunch of words in the middle of my arm!"

That's just to hide track marks you smack shooting faggot.

The younger you was an edgelord. I'm glad he was too young to get tattoos.

I met a guy with the formula of lsd on his elbow. He was a faggot

Women get them to signal they've been fucked before

I have these so far. Yes, that is a Redwall tattoo. I plan on getting Cluny the Scourge across from Matthias sometime soon.

nigger I read more than 9 books

Looks like SS divisional insignia you racist

How many minorities did you oppress today?

Only good post.

'preciated.

You don't have any bodyhair????

Rate.