Another Nostalgia Thread

I kinda miss the shitty purple and pink decor that old Taco Bells had. But judging from the menu this must be kind of recent.

I miss the chilito

They had one in my hometown that existed well into the 2010's before it was shut down and a new one was opened on the better side of town.

holy shit man. i had forgotten all about how T.B. used to look. that motif was from another galaxy.

its funny that stuff like that is worth thousands on display at modern art museums. also the 90s was objectively the most comfy decade

whatever decade you were a kid in is automatically the most comfy decade.

I wish I could find more pictures of old restaurant interiors.

Taco Bell manager here. There's a store in the franchise I work in that still looks like that. It's in a really good location so it's extremely busy. So busy that the heads of my franchise don't want to shut the store down to remodel it. It's a fucking shithole, but customers don't seem to mind. I guess it must match the food or something.

>tfw my local kentucky's fried chicken looks like op's pic
>tfw it's been like that for years so never had to feel nostalgia toward that

It's help they remodel the kitchen once in a while, they can't expand where they are, but they can at least improve their shit

that secret service goon doesnt look too amused

i used to work at this chain called Harveys and some of their shops still look similar to that.

a lot of the chains in smaller towns are usually the last ones to get overhauled so you can still find some nostalgia locations.
stopped at a wendys on a road trip once and they still had carpet in their dining area and salt and pepper shakers at the table. all the wendys in my city look more like shitty coffee houses now.

whichever side has the taco bell is better by default

secret service agents never look happy. not even when they're with Bill Clinton, the best president of all time

probably because it's his job to get shot in the belly

You had to go there...

Last time I went to NJ they had two that looked like that in Middlesex county. The Taco Bells here look like bars.

>The Taco Bells here look like bars.

The Taco Bells look like ultra lounges

Did you prefer the walmart snack bar instead?

No. The k mart lil seezerz was where me and all my friends hung out in middle school. I didn't want these feels right now.

truly the first black president