Method for scrambled eggs

So i was hungry this morning and decided to make scrambled eggs
when i went down to get my frying pan i saw my whirly pop machine
so i was thinking what would happen if i cracked like 30 eggs into that thing and added butter salt ect then just started spinning
would it make actual scrambled eggs?
thoughts?

Just do it and make some ck OC faggot

Yes

Youd need to put the bottom of the pan into boiling water and keep it like suspended or make them with a lot of oil or butter on low heat

If you followed your Whirly Pop instructions, you're not suppose to wash it ever, just wipe out anything loose so your eggs would taste like popcorn.

>heat pan to medium
>reduce heat to low and wait about 1 minute before dropping the eggs

wouldnt that just make custard or hollandaise?

ThisDo it, faggot

As someone who fucking loves scrambled eggs I would go out and buy one of those if this shit works homie
Do it fgt

Bruh I'm monitoring where ya 8

There's only one way to find out, OP. You have to do it. Just make sure you put enough butter in the bottom, and once you've added the eggs, turn it to low heat.
Sounds like a perfect Veeky Forums oc experiment.

Do it or your mother will did in her sleep tonight

If I had one of these, I'd do it for the sake of Veeky Forums, but I don't.

Fuck it I'm not OP but I'll do it but my idea is it won't turn out pretty. The whirly popper doesn't scrape the bottom it's about 1/4 inch up so it's going to be burned hard core to the bottom

Perhaps if you use enough butter in the bottom, it will help keep the eggs turning.

Sweet. user is a champ.

whirley popper empty to prove I have it

with butter

4 eggs swirled around in it. I kept swirling them with the whirley popper the entire time. I had heat on 4/10 and at first was okay then started sticking. I took them off heat too late.

You go, user. FOR Veeky Forums!!!!!

End result. Over cooked is my fault but they did stick to the bottom like expected and I don't think extra butter would fix that. Still not a bad, easy quick idea for a single dad or something.

Took about 4 minutes total also

Not bad, user.
It's always fun to see Veeky Forums experiment. I think it turned out pretty good, considering.

I was surprised it mixed it all up so well to be honest. I didn't think it would touch the bottom at all but it did until they started firming up.

>Still not a bad, easy quick idea for a single dad or something.
How so? Looks like the result was no better than just using a normal frying pan, but with a lot more cleanup.

It's still just one pan except the spatula I used to scrape the bottom out of after it stuck and it still didn't BURN just over cooked a little because it got stuck. I would not recommend it though so you're correct but if you have no other way, it can work well enough.

>It's still just one pan except the spatula I

Yeah, I get that. But that one pan has a bunch of extra silly shit on it that makes it more difficult to clean.

No it washes right off under hot water. Takes like 20 seconds tops which is why I didn't mind trying this out just to show what it does.

The worst to cook in it is actually popcorn which it's made for because it splatters all over the lid and into the whirley woo

Very cool original contriboot. Thanks for settling this.

Someone mix eggs with carbonated water and put it in an ICEE machine

I saw something on dailymail.co.uk last night about best scrambled method, and what some chef they interviewed proposed was eggs + extra yolks, beaten and poured into boiling salted water that was stirred until there was a vortex going.

So stir up a pot of hot water and pour some beaten eggs in the middle of the pot.

Supposed to be really light and fluffy.

I don't know how it's supposed to turn out and not be dripping wet but the pics in the article looked pretty nice.

I imagine the heat and salt of the water would skin over the eggs pretty quickly. Sounds like a poaching method and I guess they do end up a bit wet so who knows? Any chemistry anons out there?

I have one of those. The spinning wire piece doesn't reach the bottom and scrape it cleanly, at least mine doesn't. Some of your eggs would burn, but the part half an inch and above would be good. Well, maybe not GOOD, but cooked and scrambled

Thanks op. This was entertaining.