id rather go down on that ho desu

>Tfw even if I would try that I wouldn't win anything because pic related
>Tfw I fell for the bait

Nice butt.

>Implying I'm not trying
>Implying I even have a chance with an IQ of 130 and poor self-discipline

>wants to have sexual encounters with women
Disgusting.

I would rather have sex with that girl once then be the greatest mathematician and physicist of all time

Why though?

>not being picrelated and make 1000x more than sci cucks

>implying that we all want to have sexual encounters with men
you got me there user

Are you by any chance retarded?

I only made it past step one then ripped, feelsbadman

Go away nigger, shoo shoo

Are fishnet stockings a uniform mesh before being stretched or are the points more sparsely/densely distributed in certain areas to distort the volume of the underlying surface? Asking for a friend.

>Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad.
-Neal Stephenson

This applies to math and any other field. As you get older you will realize your dreams will never come true. If you arent stepping towards your goals today then they really arent that important to you. As soon as you accept your self for who you are you will be much happier.

Why are you so mean.

>thinks getting a master's degree after winning the fields medal wouldn't be a complete waste of time

Depends on what your dreams are. Aspiring to be the tippy-top in anything is unrealistic, but striving to be pretty good in a certain discipline is not.

So you have never said to yourself "if I studied math everyday 15 hours a day for 15 years I could get a Fields medal."

I've thought about that but then 2 hours into my 82,125 hour adventure I decided Netflix sounded more fun.

I agree 100%, when I was teen/pre-teen I was good in basically anything I tried, but I never really knew what I wanted to do. Easy entertainment got me and I had no aspiration to achieve something on a really high level, either becuase I thought I'd be missing out on other things or I thought it would be boring.