*GGRRLRRGG*

Morning already? MAN I'm starving! What's for breakfast?!

Pancakes!

Extra fluffy and buttery, with a bit of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg mixed into the batter.

"Crash!"

Leftover beer and cigarettes with an extra serving if shitposting

>having beer still left
you're not doing it right

Omelette du fromage

Quick-cook oats in milk with artificial caramel flavour added. Call me a pleb but it's fuckin' magical.

Philistine.

My hotdog hasn't woke up yet and i'm starving

cute hot dog, got any more pics of the little guy?

Nothing.
I only have one meal a day, dinner, and I'd skip that too if it weren't my only pleasure in life.
Can't fit into my good trousers anymore and that's got to change.

Flapjack and coffee

All skipping meals does is kill your metabolism. Eat more but healthier. Skipping two meals and eating just as bad only makes the situation worse.

I'm well aware of how metabolism works but this is still making me lose weight and I don't really feel hungry throughout the day. I WOULD feel hungry by noon if I had breakfast, though. That first meal you have boots up your stomach and makes it demand more, so I have my one meal fairly late and then go to sleep. I know it's not healthy, but it's easy and I get to have whatever I want for dinner.

Mumkey

:-)

Just know that what you're doing is very bad for your pancreas in the long run

I've seen conflicting studies about that. It would stand to reason that we would be able to eat eratically without major harm, since we evolved in that sort of envrionment.

Some brown thing I found on the back of my fridge. It was inside a tupperware so it might me edible.

our ancestors did that, and they usually didn't get past 40, also don't you think that after hundred of generations your body isn't the same as the one thousand years before?

You don't understand how slowly evolution works.

Probably going to have some plain Greek yogurt with papaya and banana on top.

two bananas, cup of blueberries, strawberries, a tsp of honey, walnuts and pumpkin seeds all mushed up in a bowl

>also don't you think that after hundred of generations your body isn't the same as the one thousand years before?

Have you finished highschool biology class?

And I guess all dogs and cats are just as wild and ferocious hunters as their wolf and lion counterparts, yeah?

Selective breeding is entirely different from our bodies adapting to a different diet. If we did adapt that quickly we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic on our hands.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Exceptive it was selective breeding paired with adapting to s different diet. Putting either on a raw meat diet will kill their system.

You think a housecat can't live on raw meat?

coffee

Feed it raw meat every day and tell me how well it goes.

Mate, are you serious? Plenty of housecats go feral either by themselves or after being abandoned. What do you think they eat?
I've had lots of dogs and cats and they all ate raw meat and bones, some more than others depending on my finances etc. It never caused any problems.
In fact, feeding COOKED bones to them is what's not recommended. What do you think actually happens to a cat that lives on mice and small birds? Which deficiency do you expect kills it?