There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think dark chocolate is good for anything

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think dark chocolate is good for anything

>2017
>eating negro chocolate
Trump won, white chocolate rules America now.

>laughing face reaction image

Dark chocolate is good when used as a base to make milk chocolate you enjoy...so...awkward.

it's guud in yo girl's pussy bitch niqqa!

>there are people on this board not living in switzerland or belgium, thinking their chocolate is eatable at all

>babby's child palate can't handle bitterness and needs sugar-stuffed milk chocolate for his sensitive tongue

It's good for its supreme taste!

Dark chocolate is good for you YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!

I used to hate dark chocolate when I was a kid

I think it's ok now

Your tastebuds change as you grow older and you learn to appreciate bitter more. And I don't mean in an "you'll understand when you're older" kind of meme I mean our fucking sense of taste actually changes because our brain keeps developing till we're like 20

>my sides

My favorite chocolate snack in the world are dark chocolate covered espresso beans. Could eat them by the handful

Opposite happened to me

I used to be fine with it as a kid, and then I couldn't enjoy it any more at some point, the bitterness got more powerful

dark chocolate is shit
milk chocolate is shit
white chocolate is the only chocolate you degenerates should be consuming

she looks so sweet and pure, who is she?

This
>muh white chocolate isn't real chocolate
Who the fuck cares, it tastes good

>a sweet and pure 30 something white woman

You definitely need to get out more.

dark chocolate is good for making milk chocolate

>sweet and pure
Couldn't be further from the truth my friend. She is Sasha Grey which is what makes it even better.

Let's just say she likes a different kind of dark chocolate.

[spoiler]Does she eat scat or something?[/spoiler]

Fuck, my newfag is showing. I thought spoiler tags worked on all boards