Tfw my wedding was mentioned in the NYT recently

>tfw my wedding was mentioned in the NYT recently
>mfw you'll get married to a 6 at best and pretend your lack of publishing success gives you a hidden depth

k

>getting married in the year of our Lord twenty seventeen

Good grief, user, what possessed you to do that?

>paying 100$ to a third rate papero so you can boast about your sad wedding to random individuals posting in a vietnamesse fish catching forum

The NYT has been a trash rag for decades and NYC is an overpriced shithole that attracts shallow, money-obsessed plebs and mediocre talent.

You'd think if your life was so good you wouldn't have to keep coming to these autist anonymous meetings.

Where do you recommend living?

People of Veeky Forums

Name problems with marriage

Bonus points for not mentioning hurr women take da money and run!! And various other unsubstantiated cherrypicked nonsense

In your parent's basement

Not that user, but i would go with a minimalist cabin by a river in the woods.

you get bored of your partner

>NYC is an overpriced shithole that attracts shallow, money-obsessed plebs and mediocre talent
t. cleetus innawoods

I would say Texas but fuck off we're full. PNW. Nevada, New Mexico. Literally anywhere but NYC.

t. have lived in Hawaii, D.C., Texas, Florida, and been all over between.

Resentment is natural and inevitable. Man was not made for monogamy. Also, children. Fuuuuck that. Once you have kids your life is over. Hope you did everything you wanted to do, famalam, cuz u 1 foot in the grave.

I just got offered 3 writing gigs today based solely on hearsay. None of these people have actually seen my work, just been told about it. They're all offering double my fee.
I suppose I should feel good about this given that I have zero qualifications and no real experience. I don't feel anything in particular.

Thats even more cliche than nyc

It is very apparent you are no older than 20

Show me your proofs.

Achieving ones goals is always anticlimatic when it happens. You get to enjoy it later.

I don't see what the government has to do with people's romantic and sexual relationships. It's a religious thing and should certainly not give tax benefits. The whole idea that it's about "making a commitment" seems like a load of rubbish, you don't need a piece of paper to make a commitment.

It wasn't a goal, I didn't even really want the first job that I'm doing (the one they've been told about), I just agreed to do it as a favour.

>wedding was mentioned in the NYT
>wedding wasn't mentioned on Veeky Forums so you had to do it yourself

LOL you're nobody here

>Man was not made for monogamy
>Once you have kids your life is over
>famalam, cuz u
Go play in the meme thread, manchild.

Bet it was a gay marriage, too!

JEJ

Is owning a car something you think separates men from boys? Definitely stay in the meme thread.

This is the meme thread, user. Your paeans to a mythical respectability natural to adulthood are heart breaking. It is evident to me that you don't know about what you speak. You present what you lack. I have seen great men caged. Had friends who prefered to be shot or hanged rather than live in the 21st century. I know myself, and have a cooler car then you.

Exactly. One of us! One of us!

He's right you know.

They're incredibly biased, no journalistic objectivity, and intentionally purports leftist propaganda.

>my wedding was mentioned in the NYT recently
Omg user I'm so jealous, please do keep us informed on future developments.
Liked and subscribed!

What is wrong with you? Stop posting, immediately.

This, sad truth.

Probably a couple things. What's wrong with you? I guess you are either a fan of New York City or an apologist for parenthood. A fascist enforcer of gender roles and cultural expectations.

Listen carefully: those parents who regret having children already know the truth of what I say. They know it better than you do. And those anons who exist under the delusion they "want" kids when they really just want to repair their own childhood trauma would benefit from what I have said. It may spare some poor soul from a neglectful existence. Kiss my ass and everything in it.

>babby-tier hurdur
Yeah, I got it. Marriage ew so gay and gross.
>a shitty dudebro SUV from FCA
>better than anything
Kekking.

Also use a spellchecker or something - your grammar is on third world 12 year old posts on 9gag level.

must suck to be lower middle class user

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isa 53:3

So many programmed anons ITT.

>tfw I don't care

I feel nothing man.

Incidentally, it's AMC/Jeep not FCA. My old bucket is more reliable, capable, and cost me 1/10th what user paid for a new Civic, and the environmental cost was amortized over 20 years. The earth and sky of 2017 were not harmed by its manufacture. It's not better than "anything" it's better than nothing, which is what NYC user has. l2comprehend and stay mad.

>quoting Bible to conceal the fact you have nothing to say
Could you be more of a YA redneck trash?
>sincerely thinks his shitbox is actually good
Yes, yes you could.

good thread

t. autist

>you don't need a piece of paper to make a commitment.

Say that to your employer, I think they'll have a different opinion

link, op or you are lying