If we exactly replicated Tao's upbringing, could we mass produce math geniuses?

If we exactly replicated Tao's upbringing, could we mass produce math geniuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes , i know many people who got exposed to math-olympiad and stuff from a very early age

they all turned out to be high performing and doing something with math later on

tao is maybe still exceptional, but exposing people to olympiad-style math problems very early on seems to do the trick

I'm smarter than Tao

no, liberals have been trying to mass produce their ''enlightened despot'' and it always failed.

No. Intelligence is inborn.

Most olympiad kiddies grow up to be spectacular failures, so probably not.

My parents were both pretty fuckin stupid but I got two books when I was life four. A book that taught reading very simply. Lion, picture of a lion. And a pretty nice sized graphic encyclopedia. I quickly learned how to read and then read the encyclopedia quite a bit, because my mother was a damn whore and never took me to the park or anything. And when I was at my dad's well he lived in the middle of nowhere so fuck.

I'm pretty fuckin sure being bored and miserable increases intelligence, if there is an any potential at all. I'd just sit around and think. I remember thinking of that one paradox I think from Aristotleabout getting from point A to point B n shit.

I'm pretty much a failure but I did show plenty of potential growing up. Always in the top .1% of anything, always freaking people out with math and memory type stuff.

I can't really say with any certainty that I'd be above average if I had a fun childhood. Why the fuck would I have read books if I could have gone outside

We will have more boring people in the world, thanks I guess?

Absolutely. Most of these "geniuses" are just people who study autistically.

The "i dont study and science/math is easy for me" geniuses are a myth

Yes, we will have more math geniuses, BUT

Math geniuses have contributed absolutely nothing to society, people where building big shit way before geometry developed and so on

>nip
>with stubble
not asian

>Self proclaimed genius at top 0.1% achieves nothing with his life
An echo on Veeky Forums

>The "i dont study and science/math is easy for me" geniuses are a myth
Not a myth. I do get your point though. Even if they are geniuses they will amount to nothing if they don't study and go beyond the minimum required not to fail.

dumb cunt
gook = korean
nip = japanese (from: nippon)
chink = chinese
why is this so hard?

>Math geniuses have contributed absolutely nothing to society, people where building big shit way before geometry developed and so on
False. Though obviously markedly less than people who specifically set out to "contribute to society". Without a developed mathematics (which is what math geniuses tend to contribute towards), we would be sorely lacking in many ways. Probably wouldn't have computers, internet, advanced buildings, advanced science, etc.

japs can't into beard.

Yes, we could
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár

I'm 20, how do I become smart like Tao?

help.

gook is for vietnamese

>phoneposter

>a nigger

>>a nigger
>hurr durr

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár
theese are already daughters of an above average iq dude
You can take a child and teach it from very young age, when its most receptive it will probably be quite good at it if that thing it will be learing the whole life. But to think that you can take any child- no, not everyone has the same potential. Lower iq would mean you learn slower, but after some treshold some tasks will be more complex than you could handle, maximum iq you could reach is determined by genes. So, to get a genius both hard work and high/above average iq is needed. While above average iq people could master one discipline (provided that it is not too complex for their iq level) when they excercise it regularly their whole life, the ones with significantly higher iq will need less time to do so and could possibly deal with more complex discipines.

of course not. tao is a genius. upbringing and guidance are important, but without inborn talent you still won't get someone like him

IQ is 50-80 percent heritable if I remember correctly. Assuming Tao is around 145, you could only get a 100 IQ person with an average upbringing to 123 at best, which is brainlet tier by training him like Tao.

>another nigger

I think he's 175+

>If we exactly replicated Tao's upbringing, could we mass produce math geniuses?
Not unless you exactly replicated his genetic sequence as well. Intelligence in mentally-healthy individuals is approximately 80% hereditary.

no way tao is only 145
im 135 and im fucking retarded

>135
online test 135?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár
circumstancial evidence,
also her being his biological daughter doesn't help the case of nurture above nature

I think letting people go at a quicker pace if they can should be the norm. Elementary school through undergrad were so fuckin boring because my school district didnt allow people to skip grades or anything so just rot to boredom in brainlet math and then undergrad felt even easier because of the more freedom it has compared to high school.

Dude is ugly as fuck, post some math qts please.

call it s3 kernel
super scientist simulation

no
Tao is a result of perfect environment AND genetics
if you give average kid perfect environment then he would be halfway between tao and average person

darwin's IQ was 220 so Tao's is probably like 500

>cloning Meme tao
>not cloning omniscient god Mochizuki instead

Wheres your source for that gem?

>he didn't resolved the Riemann hypothesis while still in diapers
LMAO better luck in the next life, grandpa. IQ is inborn.