I am fat, eating pre packaged shit makes counting calories easier but is more expensive

I am fat, eating pre packaged shit makes counting calories easier but is more expensive.

What's the best way to calorie count home made meals?

save your custom meals to myfitnesspal

measure amounts of stuff you use aside from spices

The hard part is trying to gauge portion size.

Should I invest in a kitchen scale or something?

Are ant spices/herbs/seasonings particularly calorie dense or is it typically a 1-10 calorie insignificant type deal?

Homemade soylent.
Retard.

Herbs and spices are negligible.

It's when you get to pouring on the ranch or BBQ sauce and not considering the calories there that shit gets nuts.

If you're serious about it, obviously. Cheap kitchen scales are what, five bucks?

>is plant dust calorie dense?

if you need to count calories and are cooking your meals, go with a scale.

Once you get used to the measurements you can eyeball it pretty well.

fat fuck

Get yourself a fucking kitchen scale

the guide is to have the meal protein about the size of a card package durin the big meal.

Card package? Like a deck of cards?

Former fattie here. Yes get a kitchen scale and use Myfitnesspal or other calorie counting apps.
You'll get used to your new diet after a while.
The most important thing is, just remember that you do not lose weight overnight. Take it slow.
Godspeed user.

don't eat fat and you don't have to worry about counting calories, for the most part.

yes forgot the entglish word

>plant dust
holy shit
that's literally what spices are
i never even realized
hank you

Just google the calorie content of shit and do math yourself

>a deck of cards

Maybe if you're a fitness fag.

I've heard Dr. recommendations that say about the size of your hand

-measure the components
-look up my fitness pal for the calorie count of each measured component (you might have to change ratios yourself)
-do arithmetic
-eat the same stuff often so you generally know how many calories you're getting

No. You should measure spices. Shit like garlic powder and onion powder can really fuck you up

this is a lie