ITT: Fruits/Veggies/Foods/etc everyone else likes but you

ITT: Fruits/Veggies/Foods/etc everyone else likes but you

I will eat pretty much anything but I fucking hate Tomatoes

haha this thread sucks! you suck!

Mushrooms. It totures me that I don't like them. They are in everything. I understand what their culinary contribution to a dish is and I get it. Everyone likes them. Alas I do not. I have given them so many chances. So many varieties prepared so many ways. I will keep trying in the hope thay one day something will snap in my head and I will fall in love with spongey dirt penises.

I hated mushrooms until I had a mushroom and swiss burger from hardees. they are good on burger.

Is this a JOJO'S reference

Same, though I actually used to like mushrooms when I was younger, now I can't stand them.

Tomato, Cucumber... pretty much anything 'watery'. It doesn't help people love to throw it on shit like burgers or sandwhiches where it completely detracts from the flavor and texture to me. Same goes for lettuce or salad greens in anything but a salad for me, keep that shit off my other food. I can't like tomato or cucumber in anything though

Are you me?

As for lettuce or any type of salad greens tossed in burgers or sandwiches, I can only tolerate the leaves, not the crunchy parts. I fucking hate when they add crunchy salad greens in my dish.

Watermelon. Fucking poverty ass fruit, literally just water you eat, anyone who eats it on the regular needs a better palate.

I also have never liked watermelon. But I never thought I was superior because of that? Sad

Fist of the North Star actually.

your taste buds have been fried by trash fast food.
fucking disgusting

>literally horse shit

I hate how these ruin the varied and tasty world of mushrooms for some people, making them think this is what all shrooms taste like
just about to enjoy some fried boletus, shit is SO cash

Bananas. I gag at the texture.

Cheesecake. Hate the taste and especially the texture

>just water you eat
Try buying a watermelon from a local market and not one of these colourless shit melons you have been.

olives any type

only food to this day that makes me gag and spit out.

chicken

4me?
its gonna have to be roast beef, the worst type of roasted meat
it really stretches my sarcophagus

The problem with tomatoes is that they are grown fast and picked green. I dont like the store ones but ones grown at my mums taste good.

George Carlin hated tomatoes too. He was pretty cool in his time.

Avocado
Over hyped pieces of shit

When you get super stoned and see nigger instead of younger