Tfw American

>tfw American
>tfw pic related costs under $8
>tfw can’t even eat it all
>tfw God blesses your country for keeping his commands so that you have so much food people get sick from over eating
>tfw Europoors and South Americans and Leafs will attack this out of jealousy

Non-Americans of the world, why don’t you obey God’s commands and receive His blessing? America did it, and although it may go away soon, it’s definitely good while it lasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-hunger-us
feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/hunger-and-poverty-facts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys pay 8$ to eat that shit?
I usually live of less per day...

t. europoor

I´m a poorfag student, so what?
I eat better for less money.

>a poster finds a more efficient way of eating without spending as much and shares the anecdote
>gets called a poorfag
I'll never understand this hot meme.

>American
>cant eat it all

I detect an impostor!

>$8 for a fucking big mac fries and drink
Fucking mcdonalds has gone down the shitter. Go to fucking Checkers and get some better shit for cheaper. They practically give shit away. If you do the survey bullshit on the back of the receipt you get a free sandwich.
Get a Big buford with fries and a drink for like $3. Good and cheap like fast food is supposed to be. Seems like only Taco Bell and Checkers still understand this concept.

I dont eat fries no more.

Theyll fucking kill you. Seriously.

>under $8
not impressive, you can get more food for less
and what fucking McDonalds serves drinks in a glass nowadays?

t.poorfag
no ones impressed with how thrifty you are

The local steakhouse also has $8 burger and fries that are amazing. Hide your jealousy of our abundant growth in a veil of contempt all you want quasi-commie.

>under $8

I remember when it was $4.99. Am I getting old?

>$4.99 isn't under $8

I live on about $10 of food a day, and I am not poor by any means. I just enjoy cooking my meals, and have no desire to overeat

They have that 2 for 5 thing now so you can get 2 big Macs for 4.99. yknow, if you're """bulking""".

For €6 my GF and I got a loaf of bread, link of chorizo, and chunk of cheese in Spain and ate that for 3 meals. God has truly forsaken my Homeland (America) with fascist corporatism and state sponsored economics

but seriously kys

>2 for 5
I hate this bullshit. Why can't they just bring the dollar menu back?

Big Mac for $2.50 is a way better deal than McDouble for $0.99. What's the matter, nobody to split a 2 for 5 order with?

In terms of calories maybe. In terms of macros the big mac is pretty bad.

Sounds like the meal of a Mexican peasant.

Fuck yeah america master race

bump

>Non-Americans of the world, why don’t you obey God’s commands and receive His blessing? America did it, and although it may go away soon, it’s definitely good while it lasts.

lol Have you been living under a rock?

Every fucking country has 1000's of fucking McDonalds.

Fucking shitskins are out fast-fooding you 'Mericans easily...

>Fucking shitskins are out fast-fooding you 'Mericans easily...

Ignorant OP doesn't realize there are 100x more McDonadls stores in foreign countries than 'merica.

Mfw there's a five dollar deal get a big mac, 10 nuggers

For their hate of so-called American imperialism, they sure do love our stuff.

It costs less than 6 euros in Finland and is made with real cheddar instead of processed american cheeselike imitation plastic.

>tfw you're a boring human being with nothing interesting to say.

>America did it, and although it may go away soon, it’s definitely good while it lasts.
>implying

>can’t even eat it all

I went to grab a light lunch at mcdonalds a couple days ago and found out this one had a small mcdouble meal (still not sure if its available everywhere) along with the mcdouble I got a small fry and large coke for $2.88. a buck cheaper than I expected to pay and cheaper than prices 20 years ago

do y'all know if it's available at your local store?

>For their hate of so-called American imperialism, they sure do love our stuff.

They don't hate us. They want to be us.

I know, because I was one of them years ago before naturalization.

Some of them had the 2.50 mcdouble and fries. Haven't seen the soda with it. Honestly 2.50 seems like the price a mcdouble, fries, and coke should cost, since I can get a better hamburger elsewhere for like $2.00.

You can't eat all of a Big Mac meal?
Beta as fuck.

that's ok but i got this for under $8

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you think 8 dollars is cost efficient for one meal

>thinks god roots for countries like idiots root for foitball teams

Typical christian. Ignore the teachings of the crucified jewish criminal that don't correspond with their rightwing nationalism. That's why literally no one takes you seriously anymore.

Because you ate it all so it was free?

>South Americans
for that price i can make a mouth watering feast for four people

>>tfw Europoors and South Americans and Leafs will attack this out of jealousy

>You're just jealous of muh excellent Amuricanisms!
Of what? People simultaneously dying from being obese fucks and starvation?

literally nobody dies of starvation in america, europoor

i'm eating a dank ass poutine that was cheap and taste amazing so fuck off americuck

are you proud of being america's half retarded baby brother?

>literally nobody dies of starvation in america
t. dishonest American (as usual)
>1 in 6 people in America face hunger.
>The USDA defines "food insecurity" as the lack of access, at times, to enough food for all household members. In 2011, households with children reported a significantly higher food insecurity rate than households without children: 20.6% vs. 12.2%.
>Food insecurity exists in every county in America. In 2013, 17.5 million households were food insecure. More and more people are relying on food banks and pantries.
>49 million Americans struggle to put food on the table.
>In the US, hunger isn’t caused by a lack of food, but rather the continued prevalence of poverty.
>More than 1 in 5 children is at risk of hunger. Among African-Americans and Latinos, it’s 1 in 3.
>Over 20 million children receive free or reduced-price lunch each school day. Less than half of them get breakfast, and only 10% have access to summer meal sites.
>For every 100 school lunch programs, there are only 87 breakfast sites and just 36 summer food programs.
>1 in 7 people are enrolled in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Nearly half of them are children.
>40% of food is thrown out in the US every year, or about $165 billion worth. All of this uneaten food could feed 25 million Americans.
dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-hunger-us
Sources at the bottom.
More: feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/hunger-and-poverty-facts.html

t. Amerifat

>8 bucks buy you one burger with the tinyest amount of beef, a tiny serving of potatoes and one sugar water
>calls everyone else poor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

"freedom land" isn't even a full democracy. get back to me when you make it into the top 19 faggot,

>all these butthurt non-americans responding to me

like pottery enjoy sucking down our runoff, poorfags. the american dream is real

He's right though. Malnutrition and hunger definitely exist but nobody actually DIES of starvation.

>Retarded Amerifat is retarded classcuck
What a suprise!
I agree that its real if you're delusional.

*Nerd voice*
"Nobody actually dies of starvation"
Right because they are taken to a hospital, charged to death, then have to work to death (the entire family as well) to pay for hospital billings.

>le american pig meme

fuck off, reddit. you lost the birth lottery and ended up in some third-world shit hole. get over it.

anyway back on topic, is this the best mcdonalds meal besides the big mac?

Why bring up reddit in the first place, redditor?
>Third world shithole
Wrong
Parts of America already are that way and yet here we have people screaming, "We're the best!"
>Why does everyone hate me?

>is this the best mcdonalds meal besides the big mac?
>Also having shit taste
TOPKEK I am never surprised.

the ones that hate you aren't lining up for mcdonalds, retard.

Look at the post he replied to, retard.

Sounds like burger envy if I've ever heard it.

The US is a plutocracy. The label "democracy" is about as meaningful as NK being called "The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea." No policies or laws are instituted that benefit anyone other than the top 5%. The remarkable thing is the skill with which they employ a few meaningless issues like popguns, a handful of muh mexicans, muh muslim terrorists created by the plutocrat policies which benefit them from endless war and abortion to convince this uneducated populace to support their total control and usurpation of our democracy.

I guess if you'd call it that instead of valid criticisms at what American "values" are about

>typical Swedish McDonald's

McDonald's is shit, this thread was only made to farm (You)s. Most Americans who eat mcdonalds are poor, fat, stupid, or some combination of the 3.

There are way better options for burgers, and there are way cheaper options for better food. Fuck off and die, McDolans shills.

Do you think people in the UAE, which benefit off of American dollars hate America?

Kill yourself, you stupid flyover. Maybe when half your population learns how to point to Iraq on a map, you are allowed to discuss the finer points of geo-politics but until then shut the fuck up, retard.

>Kill yourself, you stupid flyover.
Never left the US, faggot. And why would I? We're by far the best nation in the world, and arguably the best nation the world has ever seen. If this trend continues we'll be the best nation the world will EVER see. That is, before we decide to conquer you all and form an interplanetary society. Mcdonald's will be the first food station on mars. How do you feel about this, third-worlder?

Funny because Swedish McDonalds are actually full of cute blonde girls while you live in a 55% white shithole.

Personally I rate the 10 McNuggets meal quite highly

lmao, how can you know if you've never been anywhere else?

pro-tip: the rest of the world is laughing at you, among other things for comments like this

Faggot

t. person who has never experienced the glorious nation that is the US

I have, and it is alright. But it's not the "greatest nation of all time", sorry

I'm a senior in HS and qualify for "reduced lunch" cause my dad doesn't make 6 figures. Your stats are gay

I miss checkers, they had them all around DC, where I'm at used to have Rallye's but they shut down like 10 years ago

>literally a poor faggot

just farted more than the worth of this thread

I wanna stick my dick in that burger grease

Yes they are. The terrorists are the biggest consumers of American goods

Yesterday it was free fry day and I was hungover and got a big Mac, 10 piece nugget, a mcdouble, a medium fry, and a large coke and with tax it came out to about 7.50 . What a deal

Rally's/checkers is shit bruh. It's like a shitty Carl's jr

Whoa man that's so fkin deep and epic and most of all TRUE

Checkers is fucking trash.

Your mom is fucking trash, pleb

Found the 13 year old

>muh opinion iz betur thn urz
U r a faget

>implying I said my opinion is superior

Keep consuming garbage, you fat fucking animal.

>keep consuming garbage
>says that fat fuck that lives at Carl's Jr

Fast food = garbage
I haven't eaten it in 3 years, faggot.