What is the most amount of food you've eaten in one sitting? How long did it take?

What is the most amount of food you've eaten in one sitting? How long did it take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIzzx2OolfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had this huge popcorn bowl that I poured an entire bag of tortilla chips in. I smothered them with velveeta+rotel, a pound of taco beef, chopped onion, black olives, pickled jalapenos, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole. It was the mother of all loaded nachos.

I was extremely suicidal and depressed. Nachos and whiskey every weekend was all that kept me alive. That was like 12 years ago, btw. I'd eat that shit in less than 30 minutes. Just inhale it.

>be 8th grade
>in group for project
>meet at this smart girls house
>her mom orders pizza
>me and another guy are eating
>for some reason I dont feel full at all
>eat an entire large pizza and half
>just steadily chew and move to gut, repeat
>feel fine
>girl has crush on me later
>nice

also when my grandma passed away I ate 3 chipotle burritos in one sitting. Now that was a mistake, burritos are dense. Felt like I put a bowling ball in my stomach.

I eat when Im nervous/sad I think

This one time I woke up in a stranger's house and he forced me to eat all his eggs before he let me leave.

Poast dids

I ate a whole frozen pizza, a can of beans, 2 chimichangas, 2 eggs in an omelette between a bagel, and a little laughing cow cheese wheel

Took me probably about half an hour

when I was 12 I ate a Hungry Howies large myself. Onions, black olive, italian sausage, and jalapeno.

I have this fond memory of me eating kfc. my mom somehow agreed to get me a family sized box of popcorn chicken. she literally didnt know shit about fats. But im sitting there with that heaping box of popcorn chicken and potato wedges and a large coke, and im just popping them into my mouth while playing yoshis story on n64. it was maximum comfy. I finished it all.

>38 pounds of GUAC

I ate 30 boneless chicken wings once with two diet cokes. Then passed out about 1 hour later with stomach cramps

I have literally the exact same story what the fuck who are you

Had it after a basketball tournament so was hungry as fuck. Probably one of the greatest experiences in my life.

Urgghhhhhh you motherfucker you

I work at sonic, and I finally used my discount once for shiggles. I got a 32 ounce cup and filled it up with ice cream and pumkin pie mix and the mix stuff to make it a bit thicker. I forgot what it's called.

It took me 2 days to finish it... omg it was sweet as fuck. I know it's not "food" but at the same time, it felt like the most I've ever eaten. I'm the skinny guy that can devour a pizza if I hadn't eaten all day. It's annoying cause I feel like it;s going to catch up to me.

9 mcdoubles and 4 jbcs and 2 daves singles from wendys

i will add i was hungover as fuck and drank 24 beers hte night before.

Kek

I the only symptom I get fron hangovers is a full stomach. It beats massive headaches, but I could never eat and miss out

eat and miss out? what?

i just generally feel like shit and very hungry when hungover. i'd probably be 160 pounds if i didnt eat like a madman on hangover day

those fries are making me feel nervous
why do they have a fresh buzzcut

Not sure what's large, but in no particular order:
- Whole large pan pizza + chips
- Two full Big Mac meals (two orders of fries, two drinks) + McNuggets
- 5-6 mixed McDoubles/McChickens/Bacon Cheeseburgers + drinks + chips

In any case it would have taken maybe 20 minutes to eat the first 70% of the meal then several hours of break before eating the rest.

3 large pizzas from domino's and an entire yellow cake. I have a serious eating disorder and I can't get help. I managed to curb it by just not keeping g food around but it's fucking expensive to drive to the store every day to get food for lunch or dinner.

Got drunk at a Christmas party one time and hotboxed my friends car. We ordered donairs, and this particular place had a jumbo donair that weighed about two pounds. Two pounds of meat wrapped in a pita. I sat behind the couch in the corner and ate the whole thing in one sitting and passed out. Woke up the next morning with a sore throat because I crammed that fucking thing in my face so fast I stretched my sarcophagus muscles.

I can't really mention a specific time but when me and the folks I know go to big fancy dinners it can get pretty hedonistic.

>drinks at bar while waiting for table
>drinks while arguing about what appetizers to get
>settle argument by getting one of every appetizer
>bread for the table
>drinks
>drinks
>soup
>salad
>drinks while arguing about entrees
>drinks paired with the entrees we have chosen
>coffee and dessert
>dessert wines and scotch
>smoke outside

Thats the standard order of our dinners. Usually 2.5-3 hours or so.

do your folks tip with a rip?

One time I ate two entire hibachi take out dinners on one sitting along with some random sides. It was LOL DUDE WEED but it was fun.

Similar. My mom was having some sort of ladies function at our house so she ordered a pizza for me to eat in my room. I guess my dad didn't hear about it because he came back with a shitload of kfc for the both of us. I ate it all while playing vidya and even though I was skeleton mode I felt what it was like to be fat that day.
Thanks for reminding me of that comfy night user.

9pc kfc + sides in 1 sitting

feels good man

sounds great honestly if you enjoy the company

family you don't like though dinners like this can be torture

1kg of chickenpasta, can't remember how long it took but i'm going to say around 2 hours. iirc i watched a movie while eating it so it should be pretty close.

in terms on volume, i ate a large amount of potatoes in one sitting
it was 3kg uncooked
i ate them baked, with various condiments such as miso, ketchup, and other salty things
it was after a 4 hour bike ride
i thought my stomach was gonna explode, but it didnt and i fell asleep for 14 hours then took a huge dump, took over an hour to eat if i remember right

>back when i played football in HS
>still was a tubby fuck
>after long fucking OT game
>go home, shower, get dressed for family reunion dinner/grill thing
>eat 8 chedderwursts,2 full peacan pies, and almost 4 fried chickens
>felt sick for 2 days after till i passed the giant grease bomb
>when i finally shit i could feel it im my stomach slithering down out by butthole

2 large Papa Johns pizzas and a tub of Ben an Jerrys. I did it in about 3 hours I think. I usually only get through just over one pizza with cookies if I ever order pizza, and that usually lasts all night.

It's doner you fucking cunt

what is the grill eating in OPs pic?

Im thankful I don't like sweets too much. Have sugary stuff maybe once a month. but damn chips are my weakness. trying to get off them is rough

>sarcophagus muscle

box of white chocolates filled with peanut butter
nutella jar
pound and a half of candy
4 chocolate bars
one family size chocolate
belgian chocolate haaagen dazs icecream tube
2 big bags of gummy worms
an entire 3 cheese pizza
2 litter coke bottle
big toblerone
party size doritos bag with cheese dip
i think that was it

I ate three giant slices of pizza and 6 regular slices at a friend's birthday party in high school. I wished to die a delicious death.

Once ate 2 full plates at a Chinese place with a friend, then went home, ate half a large cheese pizza and an hour later was still hungry so I made like 40 hotdogs and ate them all one by one.
That was at my heaviest, like 230 pounds. I have a pretty bad eating disorder but I've been trying to curb it and I doubt I could even eat half of that anymore.

6 cups of rice
8 chicken
4 serving of potato mush
3 12 oz coke
2 brownies

how many chicken?

The first and only time I tried dude weed I hit a legendary Taco Bell binge
>2 5-layer burritos
>2 loaded potato grillers
>2 triple layer nachos (underrated item)
>3 (I think) Doritos tacos
>2 flatbread things they used to have
>Baja Blast
Ate it all easily

8 whole chickens

that's like one whole bucket
whyd you do it?

it was 3 breast 4 wings and 1 lolipop

Sick man, I think I'm gonna spend my weekend doing this too!

I can't remember. But back when I had to take steroid medication pills, I had a legendary binge at Golden Corral. I ate mostly meat. At the end I still had powerful hunger pangs. I had to just stop myself because my stomach was going to feel like an empty void regardless.
Probably a useful supplement for skeletors if it doesn't give you side-effects.

A corndog
youtube.com/watch?v=eIzzx2OolfI

unironically erotic as fuck.

You would like that. watch the first 12~ episodes, they always eat like that

I once ate almost a dozen krispy kreme donuts. The ones with chocolate frosting and pudding in the center. I was sick for days and never ate another one again.

I once had a whole glass of water and TWO celery stalks.

Lets just say I was bloated after that.

>sarcophagus muscle

is this a ck meme or what ?

thats disappointing, i was kind of hoping it was a giant stick of fried kebab chicken

Absolute madman

it is now

a bushel (50) of blue crabs. Took for fucking ever because of having crack them open and pick out the meat.

honestly, that sounds way too much but then again, never been a tubby fuck. how much did you eat on a normaa lunch/dinner?
i remember having 8 practices a week + playing a shitton of soccer and such on my freetime but never got anywhere close to that amount.