>2018
>Get can't some hair to grow on a head

I can't take this shit anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY9CgzSxZKY
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are solutions to hair loss, they're just too expensive for your poor ass, you hairlet

I'm not poor.
What solutions?

Go see a dermatologist hairlet

it's just like you don't WANT some extra vitamin D to prevent depression

Murder somebody with thick hair and have a blackmarket surgeon transplant his scalp onto your head

Are the portions of your scalp where hair does not grow discolored at all?

I guess not

baldness wouldn't be so bad if all the hair on your entire head just suddenly stopped coming in one day....

but god had other ideas.

Fuck off elon you traitor

>I guess not.
Well, I "guess" I can't help you with that.

I "guess" you're just to half to walk around looking like a dog with mange for the time being, until you grow a pair of eyes and the required brain power to give a straight answer to a simple fucking question about colors.

I “guess” you have autism

do you really need to murder someone?
just knock them out and leave them in a bath tub with a note that says "You are missing 5,000 hair follicles. Go to the ER immediately and see a dermatologist if you don't want to die from extreme hair loss."

Google FUE.

It is a cure. It's expensive. But it's a cure.

Close thread.

Google DERMAROLLER

It's a cure. It's cheap, and it's a cure.

Close thread.

It's not a cure. It's shit. It's not a cure.

but, neither is FUE

Folical implants suffer the same effects of male pattern baldness as regular hair, it just takes a while for MPB to catch up with the new hair implants.

Wrong

shame there are no solutions to payload loss, amirite?

>shuffling living follicles around is a cure to dead follicles

not sure you know what the word cure means. that's like saying dentures are a cure for tooth decay

mine is what does it mean?

Reminder that it's NGs fault

No... That would be saying a wig is a cure for baldness.

FUE fits 100% with the definition of a cure you poor moneylet

NO THEN

Might be an evolutionary reason to lose your hair. More energy into hair growth = less energy into brain.

But in your case that doesn't work, because you went bald, and still stupid enough to spend all your energy and money on hair plugs!

FUE is a cure but if you’re bound to be a nw7, the area where you haven’t transplanted some hairs will still fall out. There is a limited donor area. Just also get on .25 or .50 mg of fin and you should be good. And FUE isn’t as expensive as you think. Just don’t get it done at American surgeons lol. It is 3k in turkey and the results are just as a good as a 20k one in the US.

From loser to Chad.

>just take 50 mg of poison, you don't need your dick anyway xD

>letting a turkroach touch you
no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=pY9CgzSxZKY

Glue your body hair on your bald spots. Easy.

Hair implants.

Who fucking cares. I'm getting male pattern baldness, as soon as someone comments on it being noticeable I'm just hitting it with the shaver and going skinhead.

Combovers and treatments that don't work are pathetic and make you look like a joke.

i was about to make a thread about this o put it in QTTDTOT
whats the optimal range of wave leght to infrared threatment?

>I'm just hitting it with the shaver and going skinhead.
Yeah but then you look like a racist. Just wear a hat instead.

Wearing a hat is just as pathetic. You either own it or look like a sad fuck.

also, yeah, i googled it, but i just find clickbaits
google know very well how easy i fall on them

You're either a Chad or you're not. Hair is just a bonus.

From chad to cancer patient in one easy step

if physicsfags are so smart why cant they find a way to safely regrow hair

>2018
>still being such a useless person that self-worth is based in hair
lol

It's funny that for all of his billions, he still has a pretty mediocre hairline.

he has a big head so it would look odd to go for an nw1.

I'd have at least gone for something of a widow's peak. He looks like he's heading into nw3 here.

Veeky Forums has the best collection of raging nerds lel

wear an electromagnetically shielded hat.

why i would have want IQ of 9000 and godlike wisdom, if i would have to rely on other people to wipe my own ass.

>mfw scientist brainpower and time is wasted on vain shit like hair loss when there are still countless illness out there that can leave you disabled or/and in daily excruciating pain

>Implying that solving hair loss can not lead to solutions that can be applied to different issues.

Brainlet detected

>go to Veeky Forums
>always lots of dick enlarging and hair growth threads

You should watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

bump for this

Minoxidil

considering how much money an actual cure would make, it's hardly a waste of time

these guys had awful fucking haircuts before, that could have been fixed either way

DON'T TAKE FIN HOLY SHIT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. JUST DONT

Japs are working on it by 2020 using stem cells and much less abrasive

I'm on fin now. Explain why.

numale detected

Small small chance of extreme sexual side effects semi permanent after discontinuation

I wear a hat.

Vitamin d has nothing to do with hair loss.

right. I didnt say that. I said that with a bald head, it's easier for the body to synthesize vitamin D. this is especially important in the north.

You actually implied that vitamin d causes hair loss.

I did not.
I said that people who want their hair back do not want extra vit d.