en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
youtu.be/FWiyKgeGWx0
youtube.com/watch?v=eWDwAuO-CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody actually eats chicago style

>putting sauce on top, preventing any cheese browning
nice meme

the thing on the right isn't pizza

Neither one. I like pan pizza, so it's a bit thicker but not as thick as Chicago but it still properly puts the cheese on top so you it gets nicely browned.

well, both are shit

Time for bed kiddies

Deep dish is the only decent Chicago food. The hotdogs are mediocre, thin crust sucks, and italian beefs are what happens if you try your hardest to make a shitty cheesesteak

triggd af

>I was only pretended to be a faggot!

Theres a place here that makes a nice reduced tomato sauce then puts it on top after the pizzas done. It's ridiculously good.

Korean girls prefer Chicago pizza. New york btfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooizM4P27lA

>pepperoni
>they are instructed to fold it
argument is invalid

I have the technique down for making a great NY style but they don't make pizza stones bigger than fucking 14" so it just doesn't feel right eating small slices.

Um sweetie, if you can fold it, it's not pizza

I mean, pizza is a corruption of the word pita which means flatbread so one could suggest being able to fold it is the one qualifier that makes it a pizza

>so one could suggest
Only if one was a filthy subhuman

>false dichotomy
the only people that argue about this are memelords that consider pizza and mac n' cheese their favorite foods

I bet you eat steaks and think your basic as shit hunk of meat with seasoning is flavorful

This. Big city pizza is a meme.
There's a reason why all the major chains serve pan pizza and not that dumb shit.

nice b8 m8

Do you think it made them fart afterwards?

Nope. Pizza>>Burgers>>>>>>>Steak. kiddo.

Deep Dish Pizza is not only not better than New York pizza, it’s not pizza. It’s a fucking casserole.

I’m surprised you haven’t thought to complete your Deep Dish Pizza by putting some canned onion rings on top of it. It’s a corn bread biscuit which you melted cheese on and then in defiance of God and man and all things holy, you’ve poured uncooked marinara sauce ‘atop’ the cheese. ‘Atop’, the cheese, on top the sauce; naked, cold, on display like some sort of sauce whore.

You know the expression “there’s no such thing as bad sex or bad pizza” your pizza is like sex with a corpse made of sandpaper. Let me tell you something!

This is not pizza, this is tomato soup in a bread bowl. This, is in an above ground marinara swimming pool for rats. Let me tell you something about your fucking not pizza, I wanna know, when I get drunk and pass out on my pizza that I’m not gonna drown.

Let me tell you something, I look at this. I look at this…mahron [moron]…you son of a bitch I look at this…me aahh…gaba goo..I-look at this. When I look at your deep dish fucking pizza, I dont know weather to eat it, or throw a coin in it and make a wish. And if I’d made a wish, it would be that I wish for some real fucking pizza.

Now, now in all due respect, I realize it’s very cold in Chicago, very cold it’s windy you need to be able to – I don’t know have a pizza and maybe cut it open and climb inside it like a tauntaun,
to keep you warm.

Seriously, who you – who you kidding? Who uses an iron skillet to make a pizza? You don’t use an iron skillet to make a pizza, you use an iron skillet to fend off someone who tries to serve you a fucking pizza made with a skillet.

Here’s how you know I’m right, you call it Chicago style pizza you call it Deep Dish Pizza, stuffed pizza, you know what we call it you know what we call this, know we call this? Pizza. Oh that’s nice and by the way you don’t put tomatoes and celery salt on fucking hot dogs either, you know what I’m saying?

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog,there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water. That’s it!

>I wrote a very detailed article on selecting the right oven for your specific application in PMQ Magazine that you might want to look up.

pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=47820.0

I've searched through PMQ and have been unable to find this. Please help!

Normal deep dish is superior to both

Chicago thin crust is the best

Very good go'za' very good indeed HOWEVER

thats nice and all but ledo's pizza master race

Holy fuck gimme dat

This.
Only tourists in Chicago falling for the meme.

i grew up in chicago but i like both thin and deep dish.

there should be genocide against people who eat pizza cut into squares.
Fucking square shit eaters

detroit style is the radical centrist's choice of pizza

For me,

Um, like excuse me fellas. Real pizza coming through.

its true shit would kill you rather quickly

read these posts in this guys voice for some reason lmao

Detroit style pizza gives me a raging clue

I love you.

Why can't you people enjoy both and just shut the fuck up.

t. non american

Round lasagna doesnt make it pizza. Fuck off chifaggos

F L Y O V E R

honestly, both are shit tier. however real pizza is delicious

That is Buddy's Pizza! I love that shit!

that would make life boring
humans are tribal

If it ain't St. Louie style made with provel cheese it ain't worth eating.

>thin crust sucks

please kill yourself

Pizza is about the crust you uncultured swines.

That stuffs gross and unhealthy.

check out my 'go 'za!

That just looks like a shit version of Quad City style

My ex girlfriend also had an extreme hatred for square pizza. Specifically ledos.

This. Some of the best pizza I ever had was in Davenport.

This.
t. Detroit

both are ass

this one looks like it would suck the least of all the shit posted here

>he's never had a Sicilian slice

served all over in New York and North New Jersey

Illinois for worst state in the union?

I'd say so if it weren't for California.

Korean women are more plastic than a lego set so I don't give a shit.

What the fuck is that

>Pizza is about the crust you uncultured swines.

>Grease on cardboard vs. Saucy cheesy disaster

i will take neither thanks.

Nice bread with tomato sauce

I thought asians hate cheese though

Midwest (includes Chicago) style crispy thin crust a best. Soggy-ass NY pizza a shit.

Asians will eat literally anything. They are like catfish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Ww3 now

>One commonly held belief, possibly apocryphal, is that centuries ago, two workers at a poultry facility, each carrying large loads, accidentally collided. [1][4] One worker was carrying a large crate of chicken eggs; the other, an immense cauldron of virgin boy urine. [6] Legend has it, that as they collided, the crate with eggs upended, dumping dozens of eggs into fresh virgin boy urine, unbeknownst to the boy-urine carrier. Instead, the boy-urine carrier promptly returned to his urine boiling station and left the odoriferous concoction to boil. Upon returning, he discovered that he had created a delicious treat

Sweet merciful Christ please tell me this isn't real

yum yum

>Delicious treat
youtu.be/FWiyKgeGWx0

No really. Why not just made a pie at that point? It's disgusting

This is the correct pizza.

It's a pizza you nigger, not that think piece of dough you call pizza

Why the fuck do Americans only eat cheese or pepperoni pizza

had some the other week, though I usually order thin crust

I'm sorry if you're unable to order an authentic deep dish from Lous or Pequods because you live in bumblefuck Florida user, that must suck

Sausage and bacon occasionally are fine. Vegetables are for faggots.

'go 'za all the way. Paper-thin NY style can suck the dickcheese from all of their homeless

youtube.com/watch?v=eWDwAuO-CdI

He's pretty much right. Few restaurants serve a deep dish, let a lone a serious deep dish. Even fewer serve it outside the United States.

>chicago dogs suck
get outta here

>americans actually eat this

This is the view most any level headed normal thinking adult would have. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen on this site which is what makes almost every conversation about any food turn to shit slinging and name calling.

Moscow masterrace

That looks like just a normal pan pizza, user.

Fuck ya all, true italian pizza from napoli is the best.

>Plastic joke vomit vs. Tomato soup in bread bowl

I'd rather have real pizza thanks

i made my own go' za'
it was delicious

Europeans know nothing about pizza

>' '
There's nowhere to go from this point.

>not degreased
disgusting

woops forgot pic

'Go 'za

The 70's called and want you back to help support the "fat is bad" meme.

Reminder that people only actually eat chicago style pizza like once a year

what the fuck is chicago thin crust? Is that not how everywhere else makes pizza?

I had that style of Chicago pizza in San Francisco and it was crap. Who the hell wants to eat pizza like that?