Redpill me on Ken Domik

Redpill me on Ken Domik

he's what reviewbra will become if he doesn't mend his ways

People wrongly criticize him for "dodging his taxes". These people do not live in Ontario.

I despise this guy. Effectively lowered my already low opinion of Canadians

Taking some stranger's cash then buying food to review then donating the rest to the food bank and keeping the tax receipt FOR HIMSELF
It's not a technical foul but it's dodgy.

a fucking jewish Canadian... well would you look at that, bet he doesn't even have the decency to say "sorry" after dodging taxes.

He doesn't eat pickles. He picks them off everything he reviews.
Someone who reviews food for a living should be able to eat the original form of whatever they are reviewing.

In one video he got mad at the joint for not including pickles.

that is like Daym Drops. He gets everything with no lettuce or tomato.

What the fuck do pickles, lettuce, and tomato have to do with taste of a sandwich?

Everyone already fucking knows what those taste like. People want to hear what the new shit tastes like.

thats where your wrong bucko
nobody can predict the path of reviewbrah
he would never set up "cravecon"

t. Ken

>t.ken "tax evadin' receipt savin' domik
ftfy

He is into tax evation.

You are missing the point. If it comes on that sandwich, burrito, with that dish as you order it, it should be reviewed as 100% the dish they make, not making your own out of it and reviewing it. That way it is standardized and you know exactly what you get if you order the exact item without their subtractions or substitutions. Pickles and tomatoes actually change the flavor quite a bit. I can agree with the lettuce though unless they start complaining it's too soggy on the bun because they got it without lettuce to block the moisture from getting to it.

>ITT: retards who pay more tax than they need to.

No, you don't understand.
The red ring of death aka tomato is disgusting.
This is why we only consume as either ketchup or as pizza sauce.

Tremendous faggot

t. Reviewbrah

Legal writeoffs are not "tax evasion".

Perfect answer! I say the same thing sometimes on YouTube and people are so out of touch with reality immediately call me out for slander. He is a cringy obese alcholic who has a lisp and I'm pretty sure is secretly gay with his boy toy Paul. I mean he had a q and a and he said his favorite sport to watch was cycling and his favorite football team was the Nashville titans...He really should be charged with tax fraud. He tries to get his viewers to pay for all his food and trips. And they do. So just say someone sends him $40 for lunch, he will spend $10 on lunch, write the $10 off for taxes, then he says he donates the rest (yeah I'm sure he does and if he does I doubt it's all $30) and writes that off for taxes. Hell he did a gofundme to do a collab video in New York and asked for $350 he got $400. New York is a few hours a way and he got $20 worth of wings. And let's not forget he gets paid by google via Adsense! All his videos are over 10 minutes so he is getting more money for multiple ads on videos. I'm so glad CringeCon I mean CraveCon was a disaster and even though it was probably the cheapest convention ever I'm sure he lost a ton of money.

>This stays
>Jack thread deleted
I'm on to you DaymMod.

Jack threads are pretty shit though.
Nothing is gained from them.
All Hail King Ken!

This one was pretty on topic and not a total shitshow.

Who here going to CraveCon™ 2017?

You're a total shit show.
Hope you die soon.
Retard.

I have cancer, I probably will.

>cringecon
ftfy

> No Jose or Jack
Sorry you couldn't pay me to visit those losers.