Eggs are square

Eggs are square

You are literally Satan

That bacon looks odd to me. Did you put sugar on it?

no. but its a brand i dont normally buy. its kinda tough too. Oh fuck. its sugar cured and i didnt even notice

yea, chickens are held in a square cage

>Did you put sugar on it?
>no
>Oh fuck. its sugar cured

Veeky Forums in one act.

this board never stops ceases to amaze me. About like 35% of people know what they're doing, 30% have no idea, and the last 35% is meme shitposting.

But I guess that comes with the territory of the site.

>tfw you know how to cook but are content to memepost

at least i know what im doing

what is that user.

yogurt, peanut butter, strawberries, banana. some ice

leeks grow very fast

I kinda know what I'm doing and offer advice when I can.
Sometimes I ask questions to gain knowledge
I shitpost a lot too. It's a game of give and take.

This post gives me brain damage.

i just love to troll everyone with my lazy cooking

Put the NIN mixer in the background of a shot to engage full autism mode.

edgy

Hah! I knew it! Was it any good?

Man, I need to get me a mixer. Are the cheap off-brand ones any good or do I have to fork over the Big Dosh for a Cuisinart? I'm not made of money.

kitchenaid is ok. just dont grind more than a few pounds of meat with it

I have an old fashioned handcranked grinder but I'm really starting to miss a machine after I started baking more bread at home.

i grind wheat with it too

t. McDonald's

>everyone makes fun of how shitty his cooking is so he pretends he was "trolling" all along
Sure thing, buddy.

you wish you could cook as well as the great satan

time for sloppy joes

no. pie are square

ground shank meat, roasted the bones. added the marrow and grease back in

Meat looks good but why are you putting sloppy joe meat on southern biscuits? I know hell is filled with southern fundamentalists but how did you let them cuck you into using biscuits?

Them ain;t biscuits. Those look suspiciously liek King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls that have been butterflued and broiler toasted.

dinner rolls.

Squeggs.

...americans...

Roll

She's so hot wtf

Checked mini satan

making bread rn

go away tripfaggot

continue

soaking the bran with water and yeast at 105f

will add the germ later and knead

>calling a namefag a tripfag
>doing it wrong
>telling anyone that delivers (shitty) OC to go away
phonefags were a mistake

i added green onion, basil, and garlic

preheated oven and pizza stones

nO

Not him, but there's a limit to how much shitty I can tolerate. And this is pushing it.

obsessed

Is that homemade butter?

kerrygold

That stuff tastes like cheese to me. Not like Danish butter at all.
I visit Ireland about once a year and while I love most of the local food I just can't get used to the butter and the bacon, or "rashers" as they call it.

That mixer though... Nine Inch Nails is the best.

There for a minute I thought you said "ground shark meat". I was like damn lol

*were

eggs are still square

Earth is still FLAT

I don't know son, I think they're pretty 'hip' haha

such a fucking cozy feeling

Satan, I've missed you and your stand mixer so much. I even made a couple threads asking you to report in - but no replies other than other anons that would chime and and let me know how much they missed you too. Where have you been? What's been going on? Can you make at least one blog post explaining your summer? Me? My wife had surgery, she's cool btw. I got one of my cars fixed and its better than ever now. And I got my pool heater fixed so I've been kickin it pool side quite a bit lately, until I got poison ivy while doing some trench digging and prep for hurricane Irma... (which was a total non event in Atlanta btw). Anyway, things are good. Can't wait to hear about everything on your end!

sunday is drinking night

>Kroger
fucking gross

>satan's bacon is gross

Have to agree. You grind your own grain but won't take fucking 30 minutes to make up a dry rub cure for a 16lb pork belly that costs $3.00/lb?

Get better satan. You're halfway to not being a complete corporate c**k. Make your own bacon.

hmm. ive never thought of making my own bacon. il look into it

>hmm. ive never thought
we can tell

God I wish I were one of those churros

nice crocs

bone apple teeth

Those are corn dogs.

Satan wears crocs with socks. Sounds about right..

You've been doing the coffee tampa tampa for months? There has to be more to it than that.

These look hella-güd

i dont wear crocs

Yeah, he was confused. I'm the guy with the bacon and I wear crocs.

i need to roast more coffee. im out

ghetto

Roasting with a popcorn popper is the best way. The only annoying part is small batches. I do it outside so the chaff doesn't get all up in my bidness.

its not the best way by far. but its all i have at the moment. when i have more room i will be able to work on my real roaster.

i thought it was a chocolate malt. i was going TO FLAVORTOWN! fuck. i'm making one tonight when the assholes get home from school.

Sorry *It's the best, most economical, way for home roasters to roast their own beans. All the other fluid bed machines are retardedly overpriced - popcorn popper is the same thing, but costs 1/20th the price.

You building your own? Are you in the coffee making business? You've posted a fair number of shots from a coffee bar... or a restaurant with a coffee menu.

if you pick the right kind of bean and store them properly you can get decent results with an air popper. i get better results with a dense bean like Nicaraguan.
Thats just a coffee place i hang out at. im not in the coffee roasting biz yet.

this is the Veeky Forums equivalent of /v/'s "fun is a buzzword" post

I've found Sumatran Mandheling does really well at a Full City roast level in my air popper. Anything less than that and it gets grassy. Anything more than that and it starts to lose its unique notes and taste like any other burnt coffee.

...obsession...

thats great. an air popper has a set heat and airflow. so you have to start with a batch size large enough to have a long enough roast time. and maybe even stir the beans at first since they are too heavy to move on their own. too short of a roast time and the center of the bean will not be developed enough without burning the outside.

That looks like the kind of shitpost I would make while drunk, and then forget about later

i cant art

Do you feed this food to your wife?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

don't feel bad. arting is hard. here is a picture of a time i tried to make donuts.

>Sugar cured
>Sugars 0g

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can just picture some over weight middle aged retard wearing crocs and a nin shirt that is way too small for him getting drunk and making this slop for his family. He uses trolling us as some sort of an excuse for his failure which is sad because you can clearly see he is making this gargage for more than one person.

Please post pictues of your wife.

post pics of your hand