How do you guys do it?

How do you guys do it?
How can you possibly exist without having these beauties in your life?

Living outside of Australia sounds like a poor existence.

Pot pies? We got 'em. Pasties too.

I am jealous of Commonwealth pie culture.

Us Americans forgot, by and large. A big central European influence in certain places for our meaty bread fix. An empanada here and there, but that's not gonna get you through a day of mining coal.

Bring back meat pies, it's our birth right!

pies are fine

only fine.

You can get a meat pie anywhere in the world. Only in Australia can you be eaten by dingoes.

meat pies in australia are gas station frozen crap. it's true they consider it culture but if you would yearn for this or consider this culture then you are one sad individual from a sad place that is probably on the verge of suicide.

The new 4n20 Vegemite pies are awesome

I'd be more worried about the spiders the size of dinner plates crawling on me while I sleep then dingos

I'd say it's sad if you were stupid enough to only eat gas station frozen crap, there's heaps of places that make their own pies

Americans will take any culture they can get their hands on.

I'd say it's sad to consider a shittier version of a british dish as a cultural icon because you live in a cultural wasteland, convict. Have some dignity.

That is a chili pot pie with ketchup onit.
>unimpressed
>slightly grossed out
>MFW that meal costs me $2 to make and is considered trashfood

No no no! Don't put ketchup on your meat pie silly oz cunt
Sincerely, a Brit

I'm going to eat one of these beauties for lunch today.

I love a good pie.
We have Cornish pasties over here in England, they're fucking incredible.

We have them here in ausland as well, they're pretty tasty but I haven't had one in a long time.

Stopped by the Peaked Pies when I visited Vancouver recently, and ordered the Kangaroo. Pretty awesome tbqhfamalamlam

>Australian
>talking about taking others culture
O I AM LAFFIN

they are called pot pies in the US you stupid fuck.

Shut up Aussie oaf! You will talk to your British masters with respect! How dare you speak to Lord Wellington without permission! Guards, send this man off to devil's island, 40 lashings and no rations!

Get one immediately!
Classic Cornish pasties are the best (meat, potato and onion).
I'm quite partial to a chicken tikka pasty too.

Had no idea what the pastie meme was about until I had fair dinkum ones a few years back. Most of what gets sold as cornish pasties in Aus are trash. The real deal is GOAT.

I'm thinking about it, I've only had 3 beers so I could still drive down to the bakery.

Meat pies are the grossest shit around. Pretty much dog food wrapped in a pastry.

Ok, so I went and got one.

pasty* oops

From what I could tell it had carrots, peas, potato, onion and the lady at the bakery said it had meat but it was undetectable.
It also seemed a bit small.

Fucken garbage lad

Bonus picture of the bakery.
They do good meat pies but I don't think I'd get a pasty again.

Jesus, that looks like the entrance to the dirt mall

That face though.

Ohh that's why the service was so weird

Fucking west coast shits won't wipe their asses without putting avocado on their toilet paper.

Yeh it's an old shopping centre, probably early 70's

There is all these brand new shopping centres pretty close by, every one was worried that they'd put this place out of business.
It has a strong community feel to it though and it's busier than ever.

I'm actually pretty fuckin pissed meat pies aren't a thing in America so kudos or something

I fucking love pot pies. Anyone have a good pot pie recipe for busy people?

that's mushy peas, flyover.

Please be bait

>carrots
gross.

Easy. I live in bbq country.

I'm not a vegetarian, but all that meat puts me off.

What kind of a faggot even says that?

>Fairy Bread
At least they know their market

Pies in New Zealand are alot better.

Worst Pie I had was in Fiji, it was unseasoned minced beef with peas and carrots... no gravy absolutely revolvting.

These little niggas are pretty tasty. Went to Nachitoches once and had them fresh, it was delectable.

Go to where there are Cajuns, down south, we have meat pies and cool shit like crawfish pie

okay I'll just leave it on the side.

Hi Adelaide

I've wanted one of these ever since I read The Last Continent

>Shart in mart detected

Looks about as ordinary as food can be

chicken pot pies are a fine substitute tbqh

I agree with them. Too much meat ruins a meal.

Expat in seattle makes em, fuckin delicious, and the lamingtons are good too.

Why yes, I sure do love Jamaican beef patties

>ketchup