What's sci opinion on Carver?

What's sci opinion on Carver?

He’s arguably on the same tier as newton and Einstein I think most would agree

I think is pretty dumb to compare diferent fields, but I wonder how he ranks among agronomers.

Haha, fields.

Fuck you

No

This. He worked with men like Henry Ford to create mass production for his manufacturing centers. The term "Manufacturing Plant" comes from the work Henry Ford and George Washington Carver did together.

ok...

he is still not on the level of Fucking Isaac Newton, arguably the most important scientist ever

Carver was born a slave unlike Newton who was born to a rich to upper middle class family. I Believe Carver is on the same level as Newton based off this one fact.

that makes no sense

>he was a slave
>therefore his achievements can be inflated
Flawless logic you got there.

He didn't say that Carver's achievements are on the same level as Newton's achievements.
He said he believes Carver is on the same level as Newton.
If you are going to talk about "logic" I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from strawmanning.

>he was a slave
>therefore his abilities can be inflated
Flawless logic you got there.

Samefag promoting nigger propaganda like (((Google))) is doing.
Fuck off shill.

>ask for a fucking opinion
>complain about it not being logical
not even him but if you wanted a logical answer maybe you should have provided some sort of metric with which to compare them, faggot

Onus is on the claimant.

Yeah and last night my dick was on your moms' forehead

My mother has been dead for 2 years...

sorry user, that was insensitive of me. Sorry for your loss

What loss?

That's better.

Literally who?

More like
>he was a slave
>therefore the fact that even with a huge setback like that he still managed to be somewhat influential means that he was better than his privileged peers