Anybody else here ruthlessly independent?

Anybody else here ruthlessly independent?

>refuse to work
>refuse to talk
>refuse to answer the door
>refuse to perform chores
>refuse to maintain a regular sleep schedule
>refuse to study
>refuse to conform to social norms
>refuse to subscribe to dominant regional and / or national ideologies
>refuse to "quit it"
>refuse to pay back large high-interest loans
>refuse to dress often
>refuse to shower

What books advocate this kind of lifestyle?

Try r9k by Veeky Forums

But you already know that when you made this thread.

My diary "kys" Desu

Oblomov

>refuse to answer the door
I am unironically doing everything except these.

>refuse to work

Unless you're a literal criminal and take what you need to survive you aren't independent. You're living from other people's grace.

This desu

very little difference from a teenager, consider that your mind is somewhat behind your peers if you are older.

People that advocate this lifestyle tend to refuse writing books about it
Word on the street says they even refuse to advocate this lifestyle

>OP skewered like a shish kebab

>refuse to perform chores
>refuse to shower

I don't understand. It's like you don't even want any good boy points.

Is OP ubermensch?

No, just a fag

I second this.

Criminals, wageslaves and welfare queens alike depend on other people. Theft, work or begging are different methods but they all rely on others.

Even when you live of the land you still rely on the government to protect your property and you pay taxes.

There's no such thing as true independence.

How do you afford the loans

I kind of hate that it's impossible to become truly independent in the modern world, like there is no real opportunity. I wouldn't do it, but it feels like I'm being restricted.

Independence has always been a mere meme. We're a group animal, we lived in hunter-gatherer bands until agricultural came around and since than we have been interdependent in increasingly large numbers.

Independence itself seems like the kind of pipedream that an atomised industrial metropolite came up with.

>muh human nature

Humans have never been independent. That's not so much 'human nature' as the past of humanity so far.

Also, human nature is a real thing, even though it is subjected to a (very slow) flux evolutionarily speaking. There are biological realities that no amount of pomo relativism will get you out off, bucko.

wow are you me

The herd instinct is strong in this pleb.

How does this man even afford his tendies!

>goes on Veeky Forums to talk to me
>thinks he's less of a social animal

Kek!

Yes but in the past we had a certain freedom to take what we wanted, and to do what we wanted. Now you must deal with property, regulations, and the like, although I guess that's a natural outcome of population growth.

>Yes but in the past we had a certain freedom to take what we wanted, and to do what we wanted.
What do you imagine you could take and do then that you feel obstructed from taking now?

A sour little apple? A few tubers or a skinny rabbit? Even than sharing was the norm and being a cunt could get you banished. There were always rules and regulations.

FTFY
Anyone here ruthlessly lazy and afraid?

Spooks

>Yes but in the past we had a certain freedom to take what we wanted, and to do what we wanted.

You couldn't take shit you fat fuck. People like you and the majority of anons would've beaten and robbed just like they were in highschool.

/pol/ has literally poisoned Veeky Forums and anons into believing their own bullshit.

I was. Get angry. Not at yourself, and definitely don't be resentful of the people around you, be angry at the parasites living inside you that want you to do things that make you miserable. Dig up all the feelings that you've grown scar tissue over, and you'll be too angry with your current condition to continue in it.

>ctrl+f bartleby
>0 results
I bet the jews did this

I think this is a funny and obvious dig at radical independence, but people ITT look like they're taking OP seriously. Do I need to step up into irony to find you guys, or step down into sincerity?

A literal piece of shit shares every one of those traits with you user. Do you often wonder out loud, "Am I a literal piece of shit or just a figurative one, hmm?".

you will never understand the internet, grandpa

>>>/leddit/

>You couldn't take shit you fat fuck. People like you and the majority of anons would've beaten and robbed just like they were in highschool.
Those repressed memories coming back, Tom?

Me.

But I'm getting a lot better as I try to discover what it means to just by myself.

>Veeky Forums
>responding to bait
never happens desu~

This guy is ahead of the meme-game. I endorse this post

This guy is way behind the meme-game. This post will not be getting an endorsement from me.

I endorse this endorsement and unendorse this non-endorsement
I'm so quirky and one-upped you in terms of wittiness! Look at me!

I do not endorse this post.

I don't even think it's bait, I think it's a really obvious joke meant to provoke discussion!
Either everyone is roleplaying as baited channers, or they're crazy enough to regard this as a sincere post.

Walden
by Henry David Thoreau

Yeah, that's the style of many Veeky Forums posts. Now you've made me wonder as well - is Veeky Forums really too slow to pick up on this?
I think it's more likely that they recognize the intention and refuse to satisfy it. Veeky Forums doesn't always lack intelligence, but it usually lacks a sense of humor.

The Bible
>refuse to die

>I think it's more likely that they recognize the intention and refuse to satisfy it
That has to be it, but now I have to wonder why they don't want to discuss the line between independence and indolence. Or why they insist on pretending to be angry while they do it.

Idk. It's almost too easy to slip into the Veeky Forums mindset, though, so let's see if that answers any questions.
I would instinctively feel that this is a situation where many people are going to disagree. Because I tie my feelings closely to my posts, I don't want people to attack me (this is all in simple terms for ease of thought). So I would rather be the attacker. The easiest person to attack is OP, by virtue of being first, of having said something I can tear apart - woe to the man who preemptively attacks the enemy's position, only to hear his enemy say "I never said that"! The easiest way for me to attack OP is by responding angrily. This
a) does a disservice to OP by not furthering the original intent of the thread and
b) immediately puts me on the offensive where I am most comfortable.

I think there's more to it than this, but this is a part of it.

Thanks, I know new things now.

>read OP and only OP
>ctrl+f bartleby
>1 result

Don't worry, user, we can be here for each other.

i'm ruthlessly dependent

>hopeless paranoid basket case
>no foreseeable job prospects
>wasted youth
>pathetic desire to be loved in spite of obvious & massive failings
>basically an animorph that stopped on frame 3 as a kind of weird mutant permanently changing into something but it's hard to say what. whatever it is, it will be unsexy

feels shameful desu
i should probably stop

This is just not true, the rest of the tribe isn't going to let you just take their things and push them around, unless you're already the leader. Being the leader is hard work. Stop deluding yourself.

Hey, that's me. I didn't know it's a lifestyle though, I'm just lazy and entitled.

teenagers and aging are a spook

>/pol/ has literally poisoned Veeky Forums and anons into believing their own bullshit.

Not sure what /pol/ you've been reading, but a lot them there think the radical individualist libertarians and anarchists are morons, like the spook idiot above my post.

I tick every box and I despise my own cowardice in my refusal to live off the land instead of leeching off of others

A piece of shit by what metric and relative to what?

I do most of those things and even I think Stirner was a moron. kys

test

What are you a fucking fedora salesman?