Why is Hawaiian cuisine so yum?

Why is Hawaiian cuisine so yum?

looks pretty good.

No pineapple??

Have you got anything without spam?

so everyone pretty much wants beef, huh.

I'll have Kalua Pig for me

Can somebody explain Hawaiian cuisine to me? Is it just adding pineapple to stuff?

Because it's drowning in sugar and salt and you have the tastebuds of a toddler.

A higher than usual distribution of KFC's, Pizza Huts, and Taco Bells.

Why would they add a side of rice when the food is sitting on a bed of rice? Is this why Hawaiians are so fat?

as i understand it, its a mix of the food of the natives, but also from east asian countries cuisine from large waves of immigrants from that reigon as refugees some 100 years or so ago i think
and also they love spam
so think tropical asian food with canned pork

I believe a lot of it is sort of an Asian/Japanese fusion.

Fucking sweet poke oh my god get in my fucking mouth right god damn now.

how did cows become the exact food everyone wants. they are disgusting working on this big farm, shit and water/piss just shoots out of them all the time. but oh so tasty.

>I looooove Brussel Sprouts, dark chocolate, and unripe persimmons!

They have a mix of American, Japanese, and local, and somehow made SPAM taste good. Hawaiians can blend flavors and cook. Plus they roast pigs underground and dance with hula hoops and fire, and go surfing. They probably hunt sharks with a knife too, for all I know. They just have a naturally ability to put good food on the table.

thats alot of rice for such a small ammount of meat

Huli huli chicken is the shit

>Hawaiian cuisine
>Chinese chicken salad

I hear HAwaii has the best hot dog stands.

This true ?

because it's just asian food + more fat

Because it's influenced by Japanese and other Asian cuisines. To the extent that it deviates from this foundation, it is garbage.

I guess they want to make sure to get hungry again as soon as possible after having a meal

>western-style salad with lettuce and croutons

You'd never find that in China.

Ya think you're hot shit don'tcha?

And not a single trace of pineapple. Coun me in.