Humanity became the dominant species and control the fate of earth by virtue of our superior intellect...

>Humanity became the dominant species and control the fate of earth by virtue of our superior intellect, which was naturally selected for eventually making us distinct from biologically similar primate ancestors
>Statistically, the more educated/intellectual someone is, the less children they have, and the more likely they are to not reproduce entirely
Teaching a woman to read immediately reduces the number of children she's likely to have:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12283968/
How do we reconcile these facts?

We dont need intelligent people in modern society.

The smarter you are the more likely any children you have will live to reproduce.

Quality > quantity

What the fuck do you even mean by "how do we reconcile this facts"? Are you asking why isn't humanity being selected for intelligence? That's because we got out of natural selection a long time ago.

Then speed of light limit is a stupid worry

>invent a spaceship that goes at c
>give one to every human
>now we are a timeless species roaming inmortally around the universe

wrong bread :^)

Right wing logic is that white people should "out breed" other races.

There are no winner in such a race

Entropy.

"Civilization" was never designed to last.

We'll be genetically engineering super-babies long before it becomes a problem

Left wing logic (white people) is that 1st world countries should import millions of 3rd worlders to "grow the economy".

Given that a society of superhumans couldn't possibly ignore how deadly Titan's environment is for humans, do you know they knew about Vincent's genes all the time and sent him there as capital punishment?

Evolution has a much, much weaker effect on average education level than society does. For a vast majority of humans, schools are either not available or are plain bad, which is likely the main limiting factor of general education.
Until we are nearing the optimum of societal structure and schooling, stupid people reproducing is not a genetic issue. Of course, the sustainability of the growing population is becoming an issue, but that's another matter.

A certain level of intelect allows humans to overcome natural selection. That seems obvious, whats your issue?

Back to

Uncontrolled reproduction will destroy our species.

Ah you see, you do not understand. Intelligence must be hoarded and controlled by a select few. There are humans, and then there are Ubermensch. Humans are cattle to the ubermensch and live only to serve and be manipulated.

See

Except that isn't true in 2018. Hasn't been since the 70s. Medical science has progressed far enough that as long as you don't actively try to kill yourself you're gonna live as long as anybody else.

I personally think that we'll keep progressing, working off the work of those before us, but we've stopped accelerating in terms of intellect. I don't think people born 50 years from now will be inheirently smarter than people now, even if they "know more things". Talking averages here, who knows if there's gonna be another super genius or whatever.

Smart people not breeding is an entirely modern trend. In the past most educated families still had 4-6 children. This trend reversed when women's rights and also birth control took off.

>That's because we got out of natural selection a long time ago.

You're fucking retarded.

I think he means
>We go out of the natural selection that woud have benefitted me, why don't girls like autists like me :(
Which is still flawed as humans never selected for retards, but at least it makes sense.

>How do we reconcile these facts?
Actually its got to do with satiation.
There's more serotonin in your gustatory region than your brain.
The more intelligence/educated, the more you have to eat.
The more you eat and satisfied you are, the less you want to fuck.
ITS ALL BIOLOGY REALLY.