Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbIOkNWcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=t-f5OB_NVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=AQqynPf3zDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTqX5WOpDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HURTING ME SO MUCH

which vid?

The one where he ate a taco bell triple double crunchwrap supreme and sharted himself at the end.

i think its the one with his dad

He made it private. Maybe someone has it saved

WooWOooWOooWOo

Best reviewer coming through

This guy makes me feel physically ill just by looking at him. He's disgusting.

what does he do for work i wonder? welfare?

did he break up with a burrito?

wtf bob got a retarded GF?

their vids together are really awkward.

Women ruin everything.

holy fuck he's literally brown Joey

it's unfair of me to generalize / armchair psychoanalyze but i have noticed these autism spectrum types, the rejects of society, the bus stop sitters of the world, can tolerate friendship or even relationships that amount to what a normal person might call non-existence

they are so used to having people ignore them, or even react to them negatively, that to have someone simply tolerate being around them amounts to a 'positive experience', one that is worthwhile in pursuing

Fooooooooooooooood REVIEW

Kitchens are so full of grouchy bitter people. I can always count on report of the week to give me faith in shitty food made for cheap.

what vid?

>implying Joey isn't brown

IIRC it's the one where he fights his dad and gets thrown out, which is why he lived in a car for like 3 weeks.

understandably privatized if true then

guys this girl's videos make me laugh and i don't know why

youtube.com/watch?v=t-f5OB_NVQE

she looks normal, is clearly crazy, and eats like she is retarded

serious question: are the people who comment on these videos actual women or some kind of feeder weirdos?

she is the biblical definition of a prostitute

>teehee im going to emulate those silly japanese girls and just eat food instead of contributing to society :^)
>also support me on patreon because I'm a millennial parasite

Yeah I remember that one, it was bad.

Robert Dyer is like seeing reviewbrah 20 years in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=AQqynPf3zDA

lmao this video is the ultimate example of an awful 'food review' video, I laughed hard as well.

i'm impressed you have such a gif. i don't see him discussed much on Veeky Forums

Seems like an act

somehow he is more normal than most of these people

like he actually understands jokes, video editing, review structure

That's pretty sad. If you google him he seems like a really good dude trying to help his community.

Yeah exactly this. Went into that video thinking it was another terrible food reviewer, was pleasantly surprised he knew how to edit and actually chuckled when he replayed the sprinkle falling.

Joey is actually clever and funny. Reviewbrah spends 25 minutes giving some rambling boring review that you have to fast forward through. I loved when Joey got all pissed when BK fucked up his order.

>That's pretty sad.

What's sad? The ketchup on the hotdog or his early-onset parkinsons disease?

>eats like she is retarded

jesus you werent kidding

>Reviewbrah spends 25 minutes giving some rambling boring review that you have to fast forward through.

So true... his videos would have half as long if he didn't repeat everything he says twice with a slight variation in words.

>early-onset parkinsons disease
The tremor yeah. I have one. Maybe he's on a neuroleptic and it's a side effect. If it's actually parkinson's that's even worse.

her chewing sounds like they noises they loop in my favorite hentai videos

Runnin on 'empty' ...

I don't see how unless your hentai videos are some sci-fi following the exploits of Gargan the devourer.

i don't know what it is, but watching people eat (not just this retarded bitch but anyone) makes me physically angry. like if i were in the car with her i'd feel tempted to hit her. why is this?

fooOOoooOOOd...

everything about this girl is so dirty and gross

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTqX5WOpDg

What video??

Autism.

RIVEW!

Why is there such a lack of charismatic food reviewers? Why can't everyone be as positive, genuine positive not pretending, as Steve?

Fuck it makes me sad that he'll never be my friend.

I came here to laugh at this