Anybody else feel really self-conscious every time they order chicken tenders/nuggets from a fast food restaurant...

Anybody else feel really self-conscious every time they order chicken tenders/nuggets from a fast food restaurant? Like the cashier is thinking "lol @ this autistic faggot I'm gonna spit on his nuggies"

I just don't like fast food burgers

plase respond

They don't give a fuck what you order unless it's inconvenient to make.

nobody cares when you order tendies, as long as you don't call them tendies. Most normies don't even know that tendies are a meme. You need to do some things that will give you confidence and help you get over your obvious autistic tendencies.

>and help you get over your obvious autistic tendies

nice

This is exactly what makes ck good

dumb anime poster

The big whigs at work took me out to dinner on my birthday. We went to O'Charleys. I knew they have really good tendies but I was self-conscious about ordering them.

Then one of my bosses remarked how the chicken tenders are good, and the other one agreed.

So I said, "Yeah, I think I'll have those..."
>Most normies don't even know that tendies are a meme
Apparently this.

The guys in the back don't know who's ordering them, and the ones in the front have too many eyes on them to hock a loogie in your nuggies.

I think what makes it worse is that they're often only an item on the kids' menu at restaurants

Why can't society let me enjoy my tendies in peace without that stigma?

>burgers generally worry about people spitting in their food

lol what do you think Ahmed puts in the sauce that goes into your kebab Hans

>generally

The cashier probably doesn't mind. Unless it's an inconvenience to make/the kitchen ran out/or you're being retarded about your order (we all know what I mean, retarded, screeching customers)
Americans are so odd for thinking certain things.
Tell me what a kebab tastes like

>I just don't like fast food burgers
I guess you just like assburgers

>also risking your job over a meme that someone probably doesn't know about

there's a reason everywhere has tendies and it's because everyone likes them. no one is going to think anything of you ordering them. just don't say tendies.

i just make them at home
mine are better anyway

I don't order nuggets or tendies.

I'm worried about the waiter shooting my food and me getting lead poisoning

>there's a reason everywhere has tendies and it's because everyone likes them
It's because of picky autistic kids who refuse to eat burgers, which is why you usually find chicken tenders or nuggets on the kids' menu (along with macaroni and cheese, another favorite of picky little shits with bitch palates)

A red-blooded American adult isn't going to go to McDonald's and order nuggies, he's gonna get himself a big n' tasty