Butcher Cuts Pricing

Just found out my local butcher sells the spinalis dorsi or ribeye cap for 12.99 a lb. most customers don't know about it.

Best deals for y'all?

My butcher is a Jew so he sells pork neck bones for 3.99 a pound

Wtf.

Based Central Valley (559) butcher in my area is a red blooded god fearing american.

Pork is pasture raised, pork neck bones are 1.50 a pound. Feels good bro.

Costco usually has ribeye caps too. Picanha hasn't been memed into being expensive yet in my city so I usually buy that.

Costco jews you tho. 18.99 a pound.

pretty sure it's a lot less at my costco, like $12/lb

Ribeye caps? The pinwheel ones? Im sure its 18/lb

Vac'd and ready to go

Doing it right breh

costco

looks good

>Canada prime
Damn I jelly. Beef in the US blows.

This looks awesome and I have to find some now.

it really does
usda has a damn good marketing campaign though and normies fall for it which pisses me off endlessly because all this imported garbage is infiltrating the market

Where does the best beef in the world come from?

My butcher sells filet tail for half the price of tenderloin simply because it's less aesthetically pleasing when it's raw.

>Relying on USDA branding instead of looking at the fucking meat yourself
Do you also trust cereal boxes when they say they're part of a complete breakfast?

1. Japan
2. Argentina
3. USA

>2. Argentina
elaborate

ugh no
usa beef a shit

What shop? I'm 559 as well

I'd add Scotland to that list too.
Is American beef that bad? I always thought Texan beef was supposed to be highly rated.

>Is American beef that bad?
No, it's because you can get beef insanely cheap here but its shit beef.
We're not on Japans level because we don't have people that dedicated to the craft, but we very easily produce some of the best beef in the world. We just happen to also produce some of the worst, and that's what everybody judges you on.

Dunno about other yuros, but here in France I can get bretty good beef cuts ("tende de tranche") in Carrefour for 9€/kg.
It's generally animals born, raised and butchered in France, tough they're probably old milk producing cows.

I usually cook them in a pan, but I tried in the oven recently and it ended up great.

Reminder that Japanese beef is shit for steaks

euro beef is mad cow beef
avoid

>euro beef
*British beef

the united kingdom, at the very least

The 90's are calling and want you back. I'd worry a little more about the fact that no first world countries accept your GMO fed antibiotic saturated and hormone laden cattle products, amerilard. Get better, you're a laughingstock.

>assuming he's American
buttmad bong detected, enjoy your mad cow