What you buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsibwSkp0as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I walk out and go to one of these bodega vending machines

pack of tampons and a tall can of bud light lime-a-rita

What the fuck is that? Why do hipsters do this retarded shit

40 little debbie swiss rolls

Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, cup of coffee, and a pack of cigarettes. Assuming I go in the morning.

why do new yorkers have to feel special and call corner stores bodegas?

Pretty sure it's because of all the Hispanic people living in New York.

It's how we apologize for being white. Saying "bodega" instead of "corner store", and eating weird foreign stuff like limes and sushi, instead of normal food like dinosaur tendies and marshmallow salad.

A long-distance phone call to a better place so someone can come rescue me.

Depending on weather $10 worth of hot chocolate

A bag of weed

40 of St Ides
2 Honey Buns
Pack of swisher sweets

Pack of smokes and a 40

>hipster
>i.e. people who have more money than you that youre jealous of

they really liked the new star wars

this

Blow job

t. retarded hipster who spends more money on retarded shit
>This means you're jealous because I am beautiful and rich! )':
Literally larp tier

t.angry neckbeard who hates starbucks because it's too good and not because it's not good enough

Fuark

>Too good
I agree that it's too good at ripping off schmucks. It doesn't mean to not get your milkshake or whatever you get from there or even feel bad for getting shit you could make yourself once it a while.
I don't hate Starbucks and I bought a rice krispy treat from there recently but that's about it.

I report the owners to ICE and find a decent American run establishment instead.

A Ballantine 22, lamb over rice, and whatever shorty want.

5 beers
Or
Bacon egg & cheese on a roll with pepper and ketchup and a lighter

You fools aren't buying a pack of smokes in there for a ten.
>a blunt or 2 loosies
>coffee regular
>buttered roll
Mans gotta live

youtube.com/watch?v=lsibwSkp0as
thread theme

Nice. A bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll is only $3. You could buy three of those bad boys and still have $$ for an Arizona Iced Tea.

$10 worth of E.B.T and WIC cards
How much do you get for $10 of electronic bank transfer cards?

A 40 , a tijuana momma ,a pack of smokes and a wallet of rolling paper

real answer coming through

it's right next to a mailbox so it's obviously in the lobby of an apartment building. pretty fucking convenient to have a vending machine selling home goods right outside your house desu

I think an app unlocks it, you take what you want and a camera sees what items you take and charges it to your CC, pretty handy imo.
A lot of retards are in an uproar for them appropriating immigrant culture with the name "bodega."

>goes to starbucks
>has the gall to complain about starbucks
Pottery

weed and a cream soda

Heard some allahu akbar bodega owner trying to talk up walkin bodega over machine. He basically said his shop is better cuz he can sexually harass pretty women and because he knows what kind of sandwich suits your look

Can you actually get good sandwiches at these places? They always seemed kind of shady to me.

It depends on the place, but usually not.

>put a vending machine in your lobby
>hmm, this neighborhood used to be poor people, let's call the vending machine a "bodega" to make headlines
Yeah people are making fun of it because of racism against straight white males. You can't even say merry christmas anymore!

I didn't know they called cornerstores bodegas over there.
Here in Denmark a bodega is more of a pub.

It's a vending machine without buttons or the option to pay with cash. Also it's entirely dependant on having an Internet connection to work. The biggest problem I see is that it doesn't stock anything with a short lifespan like bread or milk.
>Sure, but you could always use online delivery for those things
Which makes the whole thing pointless. If I don't want to leave my building to get groceries, I can just wait an hour or two for Amazon to bring me everything at once.

TRUTH

CHACHEESE AND DON'T BE STINGY SURESH

Lmao that victim complex you have

Yo BODEGA App Shills please leave

Your shitty smart vending machine won't replace petting the bodega cat

4 $2 scratchers and a large cherry coke icee. Then I go home and cook some real food from my fridge.

its mostly a New York term, people outside there are somewhat familiar with the terminology but do not often use it

Why won't people just admit the new Star Wars was shit? It wasn't prequel levels of shit, but it was still a bland movie with a dumb plot.

I mean you could make the same argument against a new hope. Star wars are comfy sci fi action flicks with a tiny bit of philosophy and Greek heroic epic thrown in for good measure. Only a fool makes them out to be more. That said if they do a boba Fett or jango Fett one off they should have tarentino do it, even if it's rated nc 17 and costs them a billion dollars to hire him.

Just in case someone doesn't see the potential glory of this
>Mandalorian clan fighting using actual vibroswords because blaster shields and thick armor makes regular blasters largely useless
>Blood galore
>Boba finds last mandalore female and fuggs for race purity
> Secretly try to rebuild the race behind empires back
>Try to carve out a new mandalore home systems from the corpse of the empire/new republic

bacon egg and cheese, can of arizona if they have a diet flavor that's good, keep my change because who in the fuck spends ten dollars at a bodega?

Call ICE instead

I don't normally go to Starbucks you inbred mongoloid.
>You can criticize things you consume or things you watch.

ten Faygos

something that the lebanese fucking hate

Biggest problem I can see will be guaranteed algorithm price-gouging. Either just jacking up prices or replacing ordinary shit with luxury brands with higher profit margins once they know you'll pay out for it.

Food.

why would people buy buttered bread at a store?
is it only for the poor or do middle class people waste their money too?

Mountain Dew

>he hasn't had a good buttered roll
If you're not from NY you won't understand

yes, I have had buttered kaiser rolls, I do not understand why a city would buy them as a snack in public

Chop cheese my nigga

Ah yes, the chop cheese, NYC's misguided adventure in imitating Philly. Just start winging batteries at rival sports teams and get it over with.

is that like some honor system thing?

Smokes and a sip...

got a fresh one right here for you B O Y

>white people

Drake's Coffee Cake

it unlocks with an app that has your credit card and a camera sees what items you take.

Beer and a can of reddi whip