What is your favorite /tesco/ sandwich?

What is your favorite /tesco/ sandwich?

For me, it's the Hosen Duck.

No question.
These were the saviours of school trips.

i think chicken club is the best, is it the one with the grilled toast?
i also take the triple sometimes
chicken avocado is ok but the kcal is too low

chicken club is the best
Chicken, Bacon & Lettuce is a good second choice, and Roast Chicken & Stuffing
I used to really like Chicken Salad but i went off of it
Smoked Ham & Cheddar is always a good choice, but rarely my first choice

yeah, the one with grilled toast

fuck no

the wraps are directly worse than the sandwich's

are britbongs really too lazy to make a fucking sandwich???

>They don't sell ready-made sandwiches in America.

Egg, Bacon and Sausage Triple. Can't be beat.

For me it is the Christmas Dinner sandwich.

In darker times I had one on Christmas Day once.

>prepacked sandwiches

It's part of the £3 meal deal.

This

All day breakfast boi

I used to work at a tesco petrol station and we would reduce what we wanted to like 10p each

I'd come home after a shift with like 10 sandwiches for a pound (minus staff discount :] )

user there's more fat in that club sandwich than a burger king whopper. Just so you know.

Chicken and stuffing with red onion

I used to love these until they started to reminded me of the taste of cigarettes.

Mate, I've been places from Indonesia to Cuba and pre-made butties are a standard fixture in nearly every country.

I've been to both of those countries and you're wrong. You're obviously sticking to the heavily beaten tourist track joints. Thank god for that, I travel to be as far away from your kind as possible
t. Real Traveller

>>They don't sell ready-made sandwiches in America.
They definitely do, but you're autistic if you buy them. Just make a fucking sandiwch you mong.

why do bongs like "meal deals" so much?
like you could sell literal shit as part of a meal deal and it would fly off the shelves.

I go off the beaten track and there's always somewhere to sell pre-made sandwiches, and you're the worst kind, pretentious hippy fucks who pretend to be bums whilst living off Mummy and Daddy's money. GTFO.

My mother is retired and my mother is semi-retired. I have no idea what their monthly incomes are, but I'm fairly certain mine is higher at this point in time. Not my fault you picked the wrong career, you package tour Kontiki loser.

>Mate, I've been places from Indonesia to Cuba and pre-made butties are a standard fixture in nearly every country.
Not really in the US outside of the 1970s. There are some sandwiches set aside in coolers afterhours in places like Publix or Whole Foods, or in hospital vending machines, for when the sandwich making counters are closed. This is a old timey thing to see premade sandwiches in stores, really. They were derided by the media as foul. Nobody trusted them or their age or "mystery meat" contents. It was a big thing decades ago, however, before the modern sub shop within stores.

This one was the shit till they discontinued it. I rarely buy Tesco sandwiches any more but if I do I'll go for the chicken salad.

US style delis aren't really a thing in the UK, there are very few places that offer freshly handmade sandwiches with quality ingredients. I used to get mine from a local butcher but it closed down like all the other butcher shops because they're being killed off by the supermarkets

im not big on their sandwiches as they are a rip off, i make my own sandwiches bigger, better and cheaper, however if they are reduced to a very low price and im drunk is a good choice
fucking disgusting
fucking disgusting
fucking disgusting

How fat are you

>My mother is retired and my mother is semi-retired
Wat

whats wrong you pretentious fuck
never seen a guy with two motehrs?

fuck off tesco

Do Americans really eat this?

That is an oddly specific picture to have saved.

i'm a bit of a digital hoarder

In Taiwan, 7-11 makes a bitchin' egg salad sandwich. Only problem is they sell it packaged with some other really shitty ones, I think the current other one is ham that tastes like it was dragged through an oil refinery.

Picsortarelated, it's their Japanese offering.