Did I just kms

Cooking a pizza in the oven like the degenerate I am when I had a look in and see melted plastic goo everywhere, I forgot to take out a plastic box full of biscuits. Took out the pizza and cut off the worst of the plastic, then threw it back in to finish cooking. Then I ate it, and now I feel like shit. Did I do a bad Veeky Forums?

You will die soon.

I hope the pizza is worth the stomach cancer

So you'd sacrifice your personal well being for part of a frozen pizza partially covered in melted plastic?

rip op

Probably psychosomatic, a little plastic won't kill you, it's just going to come out the same as it went in.

Probably, anyway. Who knows what kind of cheap shit they put around frozen pizza. I doubt you'll get more than a little nauseous anyway.

I was fucking hungry, and I cut off all the obvious bits of plastic. It kinda looked like there was a shiny film all over the pizza though

RIP in pepperoni

Not looking forward to a fucking Green Army Man forcing his way out my butthole tbqh

You should be fine. Why not force yourself to vomit if you're worried?

Look on the brightside. You'll get to play with your plastic turds in the hospital when you're taking chemo treatments for your impending intestinal cancer.

That would be a waste and I'll have no part in it

bruhhhh,,,,

Fuck you user, I'm going to haunt your anal tract if I die

You did it to yourself, so...

Tough shit.

You promise? Can you give me a reach-around when you do it?

I'll be a ghost idiot, I won't have hands

Well, looks like that's a wrap!

I'm back to see if you died.

I melted a silicone stray in the bottom of the oven while baking a pizza. The smoke was so acrid it hurt my lungs for hours afterwards but I still ate the pizza because I was drunk and it was 4am and I had no other food in the house.

I felt like shit for 3/4 days after. Wouldn't do it again. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Oh, also, the pizza tasted fucking bad and chemically.

Stomach still feels like shit, can feel my intestine metastatising as we speak. Decent pizza though all the same

Was googling like a mofo coz I was scared for my insides, turns out if it melted without smoke I'm gucci. You're fucked though, plastic smoke is toxic

future qt girl(male)

Fuck you bitch I ain't no trap

>he doesn't know about the xenoestrogen
Enjoy your fresh new tits, Steve.

soon you will be ;)

don't eat that pizza!!!

for now anyway ;p

come post boipucci when that plastic turns you out

Far too late for that friend, about to find out what it looks like from the other end. Will post analysis

This shit is stank as fuck, isn't ripping my sphincter to shreds though. gg

How much blood on a scale of paper cut to slaughterhouse?

Basically pissed out my ass, no blood though

Nah. Maybe cancer down the line but plastic is already in all of our sea salt and drinking water so it's NBD

Thanks Phil