Modern Day Greats?

Recommendations of authors that will be remembered as the all time greats of this generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWyRcWm2oy0#t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE
youtube.com/watch?v=aZXqkgFegLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RlToQQfSlLA&t=347s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw this book in a bookstore today. I live in germany and was like "What the fuck?"

youtube.com/watch?v=QWyRcWm2oy0#t=2m30s

f u c k this book - I can't stand how it's become the quintessential Veeky Forums for #woke, narcissistic college girls, and it continues to triggers me beyond all levels of irony
I've lost count of how many times I've seen these people post pictures of the cover under seven different filters and spew that familiar pseud word soup in their captions every time

if the poems are too difficult for you to grasp you can just tell us, we're all friends here

at my college people dont even read it or own it, they just share her social media posts with #inspiring

the poems are plain prose with arbitrary line breaks to suggest a rhythm that isn't actually there. It's not very profound.

awwwww you don't understand poetry, thats alright.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

youtube.com/watch?v=aZXqkgFegLQ

wait, is it actually the first action movie from Uganda?

wow...this is just....so empowering....fuck men.....except chad

Don't you know how empowered women are? My favorite part from Milk and Honey is she simultaneously denounces men as vile and pestilent creatures who destroy women but holds women as powerful and impenetrable fortresses of strength and solitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlToQQfSlLA&t=347s
stop hating on her Veeky Forums

I don't want to listen to this whole thing. Give me the meme parts so I don't have to/

God she's insufferable.

Milk and Honey is shit desu

"I am museum full of art
But you had your eyes closed"

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

Can't believe this shit gets published while my 100% fallacy free, logically valid poetry sits on my desk and gathers dust.

>he thinks poetry is about poetry itself nowadays

Lmao,
do you even have some agenda m8? Can not sell your shit without some buzzword covering all of its content. How do you even expect it to be sold if the content is so nuanced that you can not place accurate tags under it? Do you really think that someone will even read you shit after buying it if it is not rhetoric diarrhea like the one usually occupying the brains of the ones actually buying books written in this day and age? People want to identify with books, reading something that challenges their brain capacity or moral beliefs is regarded as "learning", you will get sued for false advertisement if you sell it as "poetry".
If you want to publish shit, you better start thinking like a salesman.

Holy ... Rupi is like the mother of all storms trapped inside a balloon made from pig intestines.

humble as fvck

the fucking girl that wrote this book lives next to me and went to my high school

every time i walk past this book i cringe