Veeky Forums as our knowledge of genetic science grows, we gain greater abilities to manipulate our dna...

Veeky Forums as our knowledge of genetic science grows, we gain greater abilities to manipulate our dna, and designer babies become a thing,

Will it become theoretically possible that we could make women grow to be much taller, more voluptious, and sexually aggressive, and males much shorter, skinnier, and more feminized?

As we enter into the next stage of civilization and humanity, we will need to change some things about humanity and society. I think that this is a very good one to do. I think men and women would actually get along better if women were big and men were small.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/estrogen-female-sex-hormone-may-influence-aggression-both-men-and-women-318954
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/
ucsf.edu/news/2009/10/4306/estrogen-link-male-aggression-sheds-new-light-sex-specific-behaviors
functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/05/estrogen-serotonin-and-aggression/
nature.com/scitable/blog/cognoculture/testosterone_and_human_aggression_or_180520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why

>this is a very good one to do
Why?

With males relegated to the inferior position society would become much more peaceful and less violent as a whole as of the result of the drastic decrease in testosterone, but it will be an improvement for males lives as well as a result of all the snoo snoo.

5 bucks says this dipshit has a giantess fetish.

OP fuck off to /b/ or some shit

>Will it become theoretically possible that we could make women grow to be much taller, more voluptious, and sexually aggressive, and males much shorter, skinnier, and more feminized?

I came here for this question to be answered.

you came here to shitpost.

This is a serious question of great importance.

This is a terrible idea as women are inherently more tribal than men and easier to manipulate. WW3 will be because of women, we probably would've seen that war if hillary was elected.

But how possible is it?

This is some next level bullshit

literally

How?

How does that invalidate the question?

bump

Square cube law

So what if females were only scaled up to 6ft-7ft, and males to 4'5-5'5?

It'd probably have unforseen consequences that would be bad for our society.

Violence isn't caused by testosterone.
And yes, a society dominated by women would be so much violent you can't even imaginine it.

>what if everyone were a manlet like me
s*ged

>Violence isn't caused by testosterone.

Oh come on thats just untrue. Its clearly known test makes you more aggressive.

Also still waiting for answer to this question:

>Will it become theoretically possible that we could make women grow to be much taller, more voluptious, and sexually aggressive, and males much shorter, skinnier, and more feminized?

Kek. Dubble sage on that my African descendent. All manlets must be purged

Fuck off

this thread is a joke and OP is a faggot

>Women arent violent
Confirmed for NEET that never leaves the house

>we could make women grow to be much taller

Do you even Square-cube law, brah?

lol Sexual size dimorphism goes both ways for no real reason other than sexual selection.

I'm talking about to Amazonian heights. Not giantess heights.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Why did you steal my thread from /r9k/ you fucking thief.

Like dude, you literally copied my sentence word for word. You don't have my tripcode so we all know it's not me. This is MY thread idea, my guy, I'm happy that you like it but don't take my thing.

user come back you made your thread on Veeky Forums instead of /r9k/ by accident

Why are you pretending you're me? I made the thread on /r9k/.

user, your idea is retarded. The only way we're ever going to see something like that is in the VR simulations of autistic fetishists. Besides, you're assuming women want to be tall, which most of them don't.

>mfw

Dude I put a tripcode in my posts, why are you trying to steal my thread?
I don't give a shit about what women "want" I care about actualizing my vision.

Original idea do not steal.

>I don't give a shit about what women "want" I care about actualizing my vision.
But you do realize that if all the women were made big or the men made tiny tommorow, that they would reject it and try to find a way back to normalcy? They won't enjoy their new position, and if they don't enjoy it then they won't do all the kinky stuff that you're thinking of.

GET YOUR OWN THING PUNK BITCH STOP STEALING MY IDEA I AM THE ONE WHO MAKES THESE THREADS I'M THE ONE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TRIPCODE FAGGOT

Why are you trying so hard to pretend to be me?

Keep in mind men would shrink too

Thats why we will need to mess with their genetics to make them a lot more sexually aggressive as well.

It's social conditioning they will like it in one generation.

>you came up with the giantess fetish

what?

>Thats why we will need to mess with their genetics to make them a lot more sexually aggressive as well.
Doesn't that defeat the whole point? If you make women as rapey as men then why even bother making them bigger?

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE PROPORTIONS RIGHT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 3 FEET NOT 4 REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE STOP STEALING MY IDEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ANSWER ME HERE BITCH

>Oh come on thats just untrue. Its clearly known test makes you more aggressive.
Appeal to common belief
medicaldaily.com/estrogen-female-sex-hormone-may-influence-aggression-both-men-and-women-318954
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/
ucsf.edu/news/2009/10/4306/estrogen-link-male-aggression-sheds-new-light-sex-specific-behaviors
functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/05/estrogen-serotonin-and-aggression/
nature.com/scitable/blog/cognoculture/testosterone_and_human_aggression_or_180520
I chose articles because a brainlet fetishist like your can't comprehend the actual studies, so I didn't spend time looking for them. But with a bit of effort they are easy to find
Women are incredibly violent against those who are weaker than them (other women/children)

To answer your question
>>Will it become theoretically possible that we could make women grow to be much taller, more voluptious, and sexually aggressive, and males much shorter, skinnier, and more feminized?
Clarify it. Do you mean genetically? Then no

Men would still be physically more powerful then woman, and would still dominate society?

>Men would still be physically more powerful then woman
Not when they're the size of a bug they won't be

Look I don't really care about the social consequences. I only included the latter paragraph as a shitpost bc I thought it would get more people to answer but now its distracting from what I wanted to talk about.

I would assume genetically. Could you explain why you wouldn't be able to make woman substantially larger then males through that method? Are there any methods other that could theoretically make it happen?

Look, I love giantesses as much as everyone else, but this thread is clearly shit and should be deleted.

I was talking about if you only made them much more sexually aggressive rather then more sexually aggressive and larger.

At that point men would just start to look like gross dwarves. I want to turn us into tiny twinks.

Just to clarify by larger I mean growing females to be on average lets say between 6'-7', and males between 4'-5'.

No we wouldn't it'd be fine.

Dude this is NOT my vision if you're going to steal my shit at least steal it right, women are supposed to be more than twice the size men shouldn't even be up to their hips

If you want to be completely realistic about this no, the proportions would be absolute dogshit below probably around 4'6.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ m8 this was meant to be realistic, I included your bit to get people's attention because of how autistic it is.

I doubt women could grow above 7' without dealing with severe health problems, and going below 4 and a half feet the proportions between the limbs, head, and body would honestly just look really ugly on males.

Yea the bones wouldn't grow right because of the stupid square cube law.
The greatest incarnation would be copying males' consciousness' into dolls that are only a few inches big made to be proportionate to humans and with strong computers inside that could properly emulate a brain but that's WAYYYY impossible.

Our best bet is probably VR. Tiny robots might work someday but I doubt we'll ever figure out how to transfer consciousness.

>trans-humanism

VR won't ever be good enough user we need to do it in the real world there are too many variables and things happening in the universe to properly simulate.
I'm not a trans-humanist fag or a Kurzweil cuck I just want a giantess gf.

You'd still have a better shot of increasing the fidelity of VR possibly by shooting electrical signals directly into the brain than you would transferring consciousness.

I don't trust it, what if someone turns on the pain switch? I'm never putting my mind into the internet or anything like that.

What about giant robot girls? How possible would those be?

They wouldn't be soft and cuddle, they'd use way too much energy to run.

I think it could work if we were talking minigiantesses. In fact with the coming sex robot revolution I would be surprised if realistic amazonian sexbots didnt become an actual product. As for actual giantess robots though that are taller then 10 or 15 feet tall, I very much doubt anyone with the monetary capacity and ability would make any, much less becoming available to the general public.

as a male who is 5'2 please get a new fetish

Yea, amazon/mini giantess sexbots are gonna be so good, they might even begin to normalize the fetish (as much as it can be normalized).
No

Are you a fat cunt or a cute skinny twink?

Bumping for this

As a male who is 6'6" I can't think of a better fetish to have.

>I think tampering with CRISPR and figuring out a way to spread some virus
Fucking goddamn every single weeb geneticsfag sperging about CRISPR, ruining it for the real geneticists

Well would it be possible to change which gender is larger with it or not?

See is not height completely genetically coded? It would be entirely in the realm of possibility to make women amazons and men shrimps