Imagine myself explaining subjects and theorems to a girl asking my help after I've finished reading on them to find...

>Imagine myself explaining subjects and theorems to a girl asking my help after I've finished reading on them to find out if I really understand them
Is this autism?

holy shit i thought only i did this.

Me too wtf

I imagine a cute boy instead, am I broken

nope, I do it to a group of women, but it’s the same thing really.

Same yo

I imagine myself teaching it to a group of students.

Yes it is, I am slightly autistic (non-sperg kind) and have an obsession with understanding the underlying principles and logic behind a concept

There are more than 7,000,000,000 other humans on the planet. The chances are very good that there is literally nothing that “only you” does.

i imagine explaining them to my ex

>literally autistic mansplaining

Not really, teaching something to someone else even in your head is a good way of reviewing the material and finding out where your knowledge is lacking because you find out that you cannot explain something
Unless you're talking like just daydreaming about teaching it? that's pretty lame

It's called the "Feynman method" after Richard Feynman and it's actually shown to be the most effective way of retaining information. No joke, pretending to teach/lecture a subject after just reading about it holds it in your memory stronger than any other way.
You need to do it within 5 minutes, than 20 minutes, then an hour, then a few hours, then the next day, and it'll be in your long term memory for the rest of your life.

This
I found that after doing this for couple of years i became quite good at explaining things to people.
Not only do you strenghten your understanding but you can also distill only the important things for layman.

Fugg :----DDDD

That's a little autistic, but that's actually excellent studying.

I chat with myself on discord with a separate account and pretend that I'm talking to a girl because I remember things that girls say to me.

>Learn a new theorem
>Imagine a girl asks me for help because she doesn't understand it
>I explain it to her in succinct, beautiful terms, and she sits there staring at me as if she has forgotten about the math topic at hand
>I ask her if she gets it
>She says yeah, I get it from you alright
>She falls asleep on my shoulder and starts crying because she has a secret to tell me
>She loves me, and she hasn't been able to sleep for months because of it
>She can't stop thinking about me
>She says if I don't marry her and give her children she will kill herself
>She gets out a knife
>So? Are you going to? She says, crying quietly
What do you do anons?

go to psychiatrist so he could treat my autism

Some user graciously posted a paper about common studying techniques a while ago. I wish I had saved it.

Anyway, the method you mention was one of the studied techniques. They found that it's not really that good. Basically, yes it helps memorization, but it only helps retain trivial information that you can't do much with.

Psh, you assume I've only done 7 billion things

No, you are superior. All the best mathematicians and scientists were gay.

>it only helps retain trivial information that you can't do much with
doubt it

I imagine I'm speaking to a lecture theater when I'm formulating new ideas.

I have contradictory empirical evidence. Imagining explaining concepts to others gives me new perspectives on problems and encourages me to solidify my problem solving technique

I imagine explaining to my class

I'm the only one who fucks your asshole.

That bitch is crazy. Make her give you the knife and then kick her out.

>t. engayneer

Do you guys talk out loud?

I feel, my nigga. I feel

I do this, too. It's the best way to make sure you understand something, the ability to explain it well to another person. I think I picked it up from reading Platonic dialogues so much when I was younger, though

if anything, the opposite is true. When you explain a topic to someone else, you discover holes in your own understanding, hence leading to a deeper understanding of the topic.

>mfw I imagine myself impressing my oneitis by writing an elegant and original proof on the blackboard
Its like the impressing your oneitis by playing your favorite song at the talent show. Am I autistic?