Al/ck/

Hungover, drinking beer and starting to feel better.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpaSENzmLgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8Kq7a2JBM
youtube.com/watch?v=7gzJFwB0JzE
youtube.com/watch?v=FwXBtmRTsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6HiQ2LuU
youtube.com/watch?v=XkvA1DKNz5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

degenerate general?

once I groped my aunt's cunt over her panties while she was in a coma then masturbated to the thought of it for months.

get out of here shinji

When I do something drunk and I think about it the next day I automatically feel embarrassed and cringe thinking about it even if there was nothing to be embarrassed about. When I listen to a song I really like while drunk I cringe just thinking about that song afterwards.

Anyone knows this feel?

I heard that mixing tomato juice and beer with a little salt is a good cure for hangover if you can't eat.

Last night I drank a 70$ bottle of burgundy that I bought as a gift for a friend because that was all that was in the house, i hate myself because now i have to replace it AND buy more booze.

I've been sippin' on Evan Williams for the past few days, about a bottle a day, to get me to Tuesday. I have a prescription on a benzodiazepine and ended up finishing the script early due to stress instead of managing myself (fuckin' idiot I am). I started having tremors and nightmares and liquor is the only thing preventing me from full-blown withdrawal.

Be safe out there.

>tfw you wake up and find your toilet covered in vomit

Yeah. It happens to me often. But it's really just the opposite of how you feel when you're drunk. When drunk everything you say or do feel just right.

About a year ago I didn't get to the toilet on time, and shat all over the floor next to my toilet. Too drunk to deal with it I left it. I just tried to remove it, and it has become a part of the house. This thing has welded itself to my floor. I'd need a road drill and angle grinder to tackle this bitch. So, I have a new bath mat instead.

I once got drunk and decided to all in. I opened a top bottle of wine I had saved. My vision was blurred and I started to fall asleep but I didn't wanted the bottle to go to waste so I drank it down. But it came right up again and the whole bottle sprayed put of my mouth and onto my white walls, carpet, sofa, tv, chair and plant. It was red wine.

>Smirnoff on offer, £16 for 1L
This is gonna be a bad weekend.

I went from purchasing a 6 pack twice a week to buying a 12 pack twice a week

how much longer before I'm sucking cock under a highway overpass for heroin money?

Sounds like it was worth that momentary buzz, user.

Mexicans came up with that one. Called a michelada. Honestly pretty good and if you make one with a 40oz they do a good job of replacing the lost nutrients and keep the buzz going.

I feel like a bitch when I drink all of a eighth but wake up with the last two shots poured out.

What the fuck is it with you people, can't even post a proper silhouette? Let alone even fucking link the thread in the old thread?
Jesus christ

Damn, you drink 24 beers a week? That's almost 4 whole beers a day!

kek

This.

>Pour 1-2 cups of clamato or tomato juice into a large glass (I use a large mason jar)
>Sprinkle of Tajin
>Two lime wedge squeezes
>A dash or two of hot sauce
>Top with an entire cheap/shitty beer like Coors or Natty

go
to
rehab
you
degenerates

This desu. Silhouette posting is a beautiful tradition that should be respected.

I know everyone is drunk but at least try.

Get
Educated
Ignoramus.

I got back from detox sthlyk 12 days ago. I was drunk hours after my release. I am always drunk. Always. You're no better with your abrasive proclamations, than would be a flailing neckbeard galloping into an Isis hookup and slamming Darwin's book on the table, tipping his fedora and waddling away, the extent of his tendieblubber resulting in his walking making him look like a duck that swallowed a bowling ball.
You are an ignorant brat, you are not the hero you believe yourself to be.

I feel like someone should make a sillhouette of a man holding a bottle to his mouth and his other hand holding his pregnant looking gut that's filled with fluid due to having cirrhosis of the liver because that's the destination of more than half the people that post here.

i had to get the chinese slave children in my basement to figure this one out

you contributed to slave labor, asshole

Who hair of the dog here? Drinking some \tyskie

This only happens to you if drink?

I envy you, user.

Meh

>thinking rehab magically cures alcoholism
I had a hearty internal kek

>be 35
>sneaking booze into my house because i live with my parents and they are worried about me.

I should feel ashamed...but i don't

same lol

Shame will only make you drink more anyway. If we're to stand any chance of quitting, we need to feel good.

Stupid question, but I'm new to Veeky Forums; is this general dedicated purely to alcoholism? I always see this and a dedicated beer, wine, etc. thread up.

>First solid shit in 2 weeks
I don't want this, this SUCKS, I want my diarrhea back god fucking damn it
At least the diarrhea felt good coming out, this feels like... nothing

Yeah it is. I'm addicted to all kinds of stuff but I largely stfu about anything other than my alcoholism, because I don't wanna cum on al/ck/'s awesome, calm, relatively mature atmos. It's a diamond shining in the middle of the putrid shitfilter which is 4chins.

I'm the complete opposite.
Solid shits are the one thing I hate alcohol preventing. At least then I know I can trust a fart.

>Spend 15 mins trying to find thread.
>OP didn't know how to silhouette
>Rage
>Relapse
Thanks for the excuse at least.

I use smallish doses of valium when im hungover and have found it worked miracles.

i used to get the fear real bad. bloodclot heartattack waves of anxiety pulsating through my body. sweats etc.

5mg helps loads. more than that and i get too sleepy

al/ck/ makes me feel so much cosier. ty al/ck/s.

Got me some Jameson as usual.

oh witnessing an encounter between some Isis members and hardcore youtube fedoras would be neat

Isis vs /pol/ would be an enjoyable watch. Screaming preteen morons running crying from delusional godfags in a war zone. I'd drink to that.

Who has the legittest of the legit of all al/ck/ tunes?
Postum pls

youtube.com/watch?v=tpaSENzmLgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY

(And my fave (oneitis doppelgänger (and former crackhead/alchie)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8Kq7a2JBM

Oh, and can't forget this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=7gzJFwB0JzE
Same gril.
Better than the pogues.

Yeah you heard.

You don't a group of Magapedes could take on a whole isis platoon with just their ethnic pride?

the guy is awful, she's really good actually

but this right here is the superior cover youtube.com/watch?v=FwXBtmRTsFs

Yeah he's fucking unbearable, even after autotune. She's delicious though. She sings live, always wears tiny shorts, is petite and adorable, and her eyes and smile - Christ, here's me thinking diazepam is strong.
She used to be al/ck/, but she's a millionaire as of like 3 years ago. Aged 37.
There is hope.

>flatmate not at home
>don't have to sneak alcohol into my room and can drink in peace

feels good man, drinking cheap rum and off brand cola right now

That was a really nice cover, btw. Sorry, forgot to say thanks - got carried away as usual, needlessly pontificating about Sarah's succulent squelching sections.
They are in my defence however, quite simply the squelchiest of simply all of mankind's babby bazookas. I demand a reprieve from my imminent reprimand until you too have seen the light.

i share this feel. its just loosing your inhibitions

youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6HiQ2LuU

Wild Turkey 101 and some coke. Ran out of ice cubes... drinking the bourbon straight 'til the cubes are fully chilled. Trying to cut back, we'll see how that goes.

Got a nice buzz going now, what are you guys doing? I just wanna chat right now

I took a bath last night drunk as fuck and didn't die so that's a positive.

yrwelcom8

Nothing wrong with a splash of water in your whiskey either. Used to be very normal back in the day before ice become ubiqitous.

It cuts the alcohol a bit will retaining more flavour than you would have with ice.

Sometimes.

All gone.
Totally sober.
Cbf to move.
40 mins 'til shops close.
Kill me. Ta.

Going to bed sober, wish me luck.

I'd just huff something at that point.

>$22 for a liter
Fucking hell living in the UK is suffering
I can get a liter of vodka for $9 here

Absolute gutrot vodka

youtube.com/watch?v=XkvA1DKNz5o

You aren't alone

Everytime I go to bed drunk I eat a couple of pretzels from a bag. Most of the times there is just a couple of salt kernels on my sheets, but sometimes I fall asleep with the whole pretzel bag spilled all over the place me sleeping on top of it.

if i chug lots and lots of water between drinks, will that help prevent a hangover? people say this but im skeptical.

i have to pay $52 in my country...

Paying 24 Trudeaubucks for 750ml of Alberta Pure.

It's pretty good desu

it depends heavily

to limit hangover, having some water in between is a good idea, having very little sugar is also a good idea

4 beers, 4 shots of whiskey, half a bottle of wine here, doing pretty good

still not as drunk as I need to be, Ill never be as drunk as that one time I had an entire bottle of tequila in an hour

Vodka is vodka, there's no such thing as gutrot vodka.

I do not envy you

A little yes, but by chugging tons of water you won't be able to circumvent a hangover just because in my opinion the alcohol not only dehydrates you but also makes you unable to absorb water properly, so however much you drink it's most likely going straight to you bladder.

>Vodka is vodka
blasphemy

>tfw you can't get completely drunk like you want too

I have 6 months

6 months what?
Sober? To live?

There are 2 al/ck/ threads up, because op is a newfuck who didn't silhouette. Abandoning this thread and moving here

>9436197
Why? Post in the other thread.

Shits dead over there too user. I'm actually learning new recipes and shit browsing Veeky Forums. I've got this fucking urge to Bobby Flay the fuck out of a whole chicken right now.

I mean, if user could be arsed to build himself a filter with activated carbon, he could make the chead stuff actually drinkable. I used that for home distilled booze, worked wonders. Then again, it requires you to have quite a lot of booze to avoid dilution (i had about 5% abv loss with 3-4 liters of raw vodka, but it depends on the setup), and to get something done than is not drinking.
>inb4 "activated almonds"
Activated carbon is an actual thing, it's like a microscopic sponge that has an absurdly huge surface area to which impurities will bond chemically.

I need friends like you.

Jesus christ, Smirnoff is 9.99 burder bucks with any local grocery stores card bullshit here, even the "imported" shit is $12-18 a bottle, even "good" vodka is under $25 depending on the brand

>a handle, 1.75L, can be had for as low as $10 if you don't mind it tasting like rubbing alcohol

>
>once I groped my aunt's cunt over her panties while she was in a coma then masturbated to the thought of it for months.
What?

It's 4 am my sister is having some kind of meltdown outside my house over some boy. She might attract the police and I think she broke her hand. I'm thinking a beer and a bong hit would be nice. Or maybe some whiskey. I still her screaming, it's fuckin mental.

You know what she needs, user. Invite her in and fill her holes.

Only child detected.

Sisters are always wasted on the ungrateful

You don't stick your dick in crazy user. Even if she is your sister. Besides, she's still screaming. I'd be surprised if the cops haven't been called.

I never measured the abv before and after filtering shine.

Will try next time.

The fusel oils give a false positive on the alcohol meter. Carbon filters don't dilute the alcohol. You try to dilute the shine to about 45%ABV because it won't work too well with stronger stuff. The finished product is usually a hair above 40%ABV.

That depends on your process... I made my filter out of a PVC pipe filled eith pre-soaked granulate, and flushed it out with water afterwards... so there would be dilution just due to me not being able to judge when to start and stop collecting the booze perfectly, and diluting because of it.

user should make a al/ck/ discord.

i feel like that would be super cozy

Keep drinking can't get drunk, can't trust myse;f with vodka, these are ddark times indeed.

u can all get on voice chat together and i can come in and it will be encouragementto never dirnk again

I usually dilute down to 40% and just drink it like that or run it through it charcoal a few times and don't measure again.

How much charcoal do you guys use and how long until it needs replacing?

I haven't used mine often enough to warrant replacing, ran less than 10 l at ~50 % ABV through it. I started putting it in water and boiling the shit out of it to clean it, though - as all impurities are in the destillate, they must evaporate at less than 100°C, so that should work pretty well. I'm PVC pipe user from >9437941, I used a 2L bag of fine granulate in a ~5 cm diameter pipe with a clean rag ziptied onto the lower end to hold everything in. Just tied that pipe onto a shelf in the basement and put some jars under it to collect. I drank some pure (was really smooth), and made single infusion gin with it (no second distilling, basically infused like a tea), turned out pretty well.

I haven't used pellet filters before, I assume they are a lot less effective what with flow speed being higher? I realise my setup is slightly overkill (the carbon I use is the stuff you normally throw into a batch of fully fermented wine/beer, and not intended for filtration), but seeing as I used it for single-distilled moonshine it sure did the trick (having generously disgarded the heads, that is).

You realize discords kill generals 100% of the time, right? Even if the general can keep itself bumped with everyone posting in the discord instead of here, it will still be a complete shitfest with discordfags posting "hilarious" inside jokes and attempting to manipulate the discussion in the thread.